• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150825 - Peter Robbins - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 25, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

Pumamama

Quote from: Spinner on August 26, 2015, 12:26:38 AM

Not directly. But I think it has to do with the credibility of the people who investigate and write about the cases. Who tells the truth? Who can be trusted?

The guest's accomplishments are many. Essentially it's an example of how disinformation agents ply their trade. Watch and learn.

Gassy Man

Quote from: Spinner on August 26, 2015, 12:26:38 AM

Not directly. But I think it has to do with the credibility of the people who investigate and write about the cases. Who tells the truth? Who can be trusted?
Worse, haha.  Like listening to the other show with the other guy.

Bradsmith313

I remember Larry Fawcett and Clear Intent. Wait . . . . Wasn't Don Ecker the only cop in Ufology . . . ?

norland2424

this caller and guest make as much sense as this

Spinner

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 26, 2015, 12:23:17 AM
[/b]

Absolutely, Pope is both a gentleman and a professional.
But if he has omitted or distorted facts or outright lied about events, then I think everyone should know. I want to know the truth!  ;)

littlechris

Art sounds cranky and impatient, I hope his back is not messing with him.

coaster

Quote from: Chronaut on August 26, 2015, 12:27:43 AM
The forum is way better than the show tonight =)  The Rendlesham Incident is so fascinating, I can't understand how this hasn't been even a little bit interesting yet ~:/  Fortunately, y'all are hilarious...
It is an interesting story. Tonight's show could have been really good. If only this drama queen could focus on the story instead of all his bullshit.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Crapphazzard on August 26, 2015, 12:25:27 AM
Hello everybody :) First time poster on here and I gotta say you guys make me laugh so dam hard, with the gifs and the pics and everything, while listening to art and it is always a blast, so thank you fellow posters for always making my day ;)
I feel the same way. Great group of creative humans. And so damn funny. Thx all.

zeebo

Poor Art, he's really doing his best to deal with all the drama.  Well done sir. 

ShayP

Quote from: littlechris on August 26, 2015, 12:29:50 AM
Art sounds crank and impatient, I hope his back is not messing with him.

The guest is pissing him off.

PrairieGhost

Art sounds crank and impatient, I hope his back is not messing with him.

I'm sure it's just the guest.

Bounder

I remember the guy this "investigator" is quite limpwristedly "defending."  His story stood out from the others because it was such an obvious, unnecessary and laughable embellishment on an already plenty fascinating and creepy case.  He tried too hard, in other words.

I missed a good chunk of the show â€" but it sounds like Art doesn't get the writer's motivation for being so dodgy and defensive.  It's because he's defending hot air.

Noorynoid

Quote from: norland2424 on August 26, 2015, 12:29:08 AM
this caller and guest make as much sense as this

Cute little fella, does he do windows?

Crapphazzard

I appreciate the warm welcome guys. thanks!....btw not a fan of this peter robbins guy after this interview  :D

"Yeah, that's cute little Woologist. But play time is about to be over."

Chronaut

Quote from: coaster on August 26, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
It is an interesting story. Tonight's show could have been really good. If only this drama queen could focus on the story instead of all his bullshit.
Yeah - I'm *dying* to hear something about the actual incident!  How can anyone go on for so long without saying anything about it??

WOTR

Caller: (after rant) "Do you know what I'm saying?"
Art: "not really..." 8)

Herbn-Legend

OMG evn the caller made go WHAT??😒 daom this must b better weed then normal. *note to self* gro more of this weed it fahkz u up

ShayP

Okay...I checked the C2C site for Charles Halt interviews.  Only 2 are listed with Noory. But I know I heard Knapp and Punnett interview him.  JBW on his show too.
Doesn't mean much really, but this guy sux.  I enjoyed the Halt interviews.

castromiller

Quote from: zeebo on August 26, 2015, 12:30:24 AM
Poor Art, he's really doing his best to deal with all the drama.  Well done sir.
Art has a lot of patience.  He's pretty polite to Robbins despite all the bellyaching.  Thank goodness Robbins wasn't on for the full show!

Pumamama

Art sounds cranky and impatient, I hope his back is not messing with him.
Has he got back problems? Too bad. Tonight he seems impatient and irritable. Back pain would explain that for sure.

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 26, 2015, 12:31:25 AM

"Yeah, that's cute little Woologist. But play time is about to be over."

the braaping is nigh !!!

All I've gotten so far is that some A-10s were in Germany and some guy was honorably discharged.

ShayP

Time to go to the altar and offer Braaps!  ;)