MV/Liberace!

Listen to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
High quality AAC stream, click here.
MP3 stream, click here.

Call Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern).  Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM-midnight Pacific.

cmartin1

coaster

Would be better if he was on for the whole show, but if Sereda is on later, he has some crazy things to say, so that should be fun.

dbankjr

WT fuckin fuck.,,,,again?...both hands straight up...aint that fuckin hard

chinaclipper

so are we here because we are being punished by  lockout?

for an hour, I'd give anyone a try. I think this will be some good stuff

Designx

I don't have much hope for this show....

Herbn-Legend

🍄🍄🍄alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz🍄🍄🍄

Joe Rogan is a pretty disappointing guest. But I'll give it a chance.

I know Joe pretty well and have smoked with him multiple times. He's a true renaissance man and a brilliant person. Not really my favorite comedian but he's a really good person who treats people well. Can vouch that he's awesome in real life.

I'm not really a big fan of Rogan (has kind of a misogynistic streak) but I know he's a huge fan of Bell and I asked Art to have him as a guest on his AMA so I guess be careful what you wish for.

ShayP

boxman

So what happened to David Serenda?? Why was he replaced by this random comedian??
I dont see how this guy even fits this show at all.. :\ seems like the other guy canceled in last moment and they just got some random guest they could quickly get hold of. :|

Herbn-Legend

Hmm the other nite we had a circus animal musician an now a UFC comedian😱 Laf or he wil beat yur asz😝👏😝