• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150817 - Joe Rogan - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 17, 2015, 09:35:06 PM

Just cause he's buff and talks informally and wears affliction shirts doesn't make him a dude bro. 

zeebo

Quote from: NefariousBanana on August 17, 2015, 10:51:56 PM
You mean like dudebro?  Yeah, he is like quintessential dudebro.

Yep I'm getting a dudebro vibe.

Faustina

Quote from: NefariousBanana on August 17, 2015, 10:51:56 PM
You mean like dudebro?  Yeah, he is like quintessential dudebro.

Yes, he is.  Pot eater.

sydtron

Im really enjoying this interview. Art should have Joe for a whole show.

kingotnw

Quote from: coaster on August 17, 2015, 10:49:46 PM
Rousey is going to retire. No one in the ufc can beat her, so retire while your undefeated.

It's to bad too. Rousey is one of the best fighters alive, man or woman. I'm not a big follower of UFC, but I know fighting well, and I've soaked in her fights... They are pure art. She is supernatural.

trostol

when Phil died it was the end of the show

Believe it or not, you can say dick on the radio.

Faustina

Probably for the best he's only on for an hour.

popple

I wouldnt even bother with those motorcycles incapable of time travel. I use mine for my newspaper route delivery. 

zeebo

Quote from: NefariousBanana on August 17, 2015, 10:56:06 PM
Believe it or not, you can say dick on the radio.

Yep just tune into Hoagie's show after this.

coaster

Quote from: kingotnw on August 17, 2015, 10:55:42 PM
It's to bad too. Rousey is one of the best fighters alive, man or woman, I'm not a big follower of UFC, but I know fighting well, and I've soaked in her fights... They are pure art. She is supernatural.
Peope want her to fight Cyborg before she retires, but Cyborg refuses to make weight and she is in my opinion on enough testosterone to grow a pair of testicles.

Quote from: Faustina on August 17, 2015, 10:56:27 PM
Probably for the best he's only on for an hour.

Rogan is best in small doses.  I used to listen to his podcast daily and I got sick of him pretty quick.

blown it all sky high.......shades of unabomber?

trostol

Quote from: coaster on August 17, 2015, 10:57:44 PM
Peope want her to fight Cyborg before she retires, but Cyborg refuses to make weight and she is in my opinion on enough testosterone to grow a pair of testicles.

maybe she already has lol

trostol

Quote from: QuantumMystics on August 17, 2015, 10:58:20 PM
blown it all sky high.......shades of unabomber?

that is oddly disturbing and epic all at once

Sabu2K

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 17, 2015, 10:44:19 PM
Art is an old guy, I get it.

This is a great interview so far.

yea but he said he's seen ufc before…its been out since early 90's. Art is smart and still hip to stuff…it was great interview with 1 "ughhh" moment..i'll forgive him lol

steve0suprem0

that was MY dick joke, thank you very much.

zeebo

Quote from: popple on August 17, 2015, 10:56:40 PM
I wouldnt even bother with those motorcycles incapable of time travel. I use mine for my newspaper route delivery.

Good point, motorbikes restricted to this timeline ... bah, might as well ride my Big Wheel around.

Art should definitely go to a UFC show with Airyn; they would have a blast. Joe Rogan was great, as expected, and it's surreal to hear them talk about DMT, MMA, and Phil Hartman over the course of an hour. Loving MITD.

ja_zen

Joe Rogan was great.  I hope he can come back in the future, maybe with a more focused topic.  Very informative, very entertaining.