• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150806 - Michael Rugg, Bigfoot Museum - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 06, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

CoherentBlast

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 06, 2015, 10:49:38 PM
You guys ever see the Finding Bigfoot show from that Survivorman guy Les Stroud? It's good but really funny how ridiculous it is.

Check out the interview he did with joe rogan on the JRE podcast. He wanted rogan to go deep in the woods
to search for BF and shared his personal story...

Sabu2K

Quote from: UnfamiliarWind on August 06, 2015, 10:53:55 PM
He said he thought they indeed could be "paranormal" in nature.

yea i sent it and 10 secs later i heard it.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2015, 10:48:29 PM

What kind of ad banners does it show you?

HBO now currently. Usually movie streaming stuff. Not surprising as I watch a lot of movies.

TigerLily

Quote from: Jackstar on August 06, 2015, 10:35:40 PM
I'm coming in late because I had to watch Jon Stewart and have a good cry afterwards
Yeah, I feel ur pain.  I recorded it to watch tomorrow.  I even caught some of the marathon.  He is irreplaceable...like Art.

The Mystery Spot is a very cool place to visit in Santa Cruz, if the Bigfoot Museum is closed.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 06, 2015, 10:49:38 PM
You guys ever see the Finding Bigfoot show from that Survivorman guy Les Stroud? It's good but really funny how ridiculous it is.

Yeah watched those.. beyond goofy... les is a real nutter  liked the first show, at end of show had picture of a bigfoot's face with make-up done by drag-queen

nbirnes

Quote from: TigerLily on August 06, 2015, 10:56:43 PM
Yeah, I feel ur pain.  I recorded it to watch tomorrow.  I even caught some of the marathon.  He is irreplaceable...like Art.

But he's not leaving show biz. He's probably going to do amazing new things. Just like Art.2.

AL5J

Quote from: Xitheron on August 06, 2015, 10:52:58 PM
Wow! I like that too. but 15.99.. not gonna happen lol

Maybe Santa will hook me up if good boy in 2016.  I'm screwed for this year I'm afraid.

psycheinaboat

Talk radio always trying to sell me herbal supplements making no medical claims.

coaster

I like les stroud, his show survivorman, and his music. Have no idea why he would join the bigfoot idiots. Must have needed a paycheck.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2015, 10:57:24 PM
Yeah watched those.. beyond goofy... les is a real nutter  liked the first show, at end of show had picture of a bigfoot's face with make-up done by drag-queen

Yeah totally, my favorite thing is when I first found it on TV they had commercials saying the series had been renewed for more seasons which made me laugh because my first thought was "Well... I guess he didn't find him..."

Twelve 58 minute episodes of "Could this branch possibly have been snapped this way by man or nature... or was it Bigfoot?"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: nbirnes on August 06, 2015, 10:58:08 PM
But he's not leaving show biz. He's probably going to do amazing new things. Just like Art.2.

Hi Ms Nancy... I'm hopped up on cigs, coffee and chocolate ...the big three ... staying up late tonight for Bella-Haven... screw work tomorrow.

Uncle Duke

Not a Bigfoot guy, but enjoying the interview.  Had not realized Art lost the alleged "Bugs map", that's unfortunate even though I doubt Art would have ever done anything with it.

cdpolarbear

I love to go out squatchin
Yes, they do harm people at times.  Some Indian legends say they are cannibals.

coaster

Quote from: cdpolarbear on August 06, 2015, 11:02:33 PM
::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: nbirnes on August 06, 2015, 10:58:08 PM
Hi Nancy!  I told WhiteCrow that I plan on being in the Bella-Haven chat room tonight.  If the davebots show up again, they're gonna have fishbot hell to pay!  Damn straight!!! ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 06, 2015, 11:00:41 PM
Yeah totally, my favorite thing is when I first found it on TV they had commercials saying the series had been renewed for more seasons which made me laugh because my first thought was "Well... I guess he didn't find him..."

Twelve 58 minute episodes of "Could this branch possibly have been snapped this way by man or nature... or was it Bigfoot?"

oh my god... I had a broken branch in my yard last week.... could it be bigfoot?

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: cdpolarbear on August 06, 2015, 11:02:33 PM
They eat humans, or other bigfeets?