• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150723 - Nassim Haramein - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM

chefist

Quote from: MV on July 23, 2015, 11:42:31 PM
And everything went fine this morning.  Couldn't have gone better.  Thanks, everyone.

GOD BLESS BROTHER! LIFE IS GRAND!

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on July 23, 2015, 11:42:31 PM
Should we be embarrassed to be here?
That really depends if you post on a certain thread. :o

Quote from: zeebo on July 23, 2015, 11:42:00 PM
"Heck he would even need a computer, just take my smart phone, it's got more power than the Apollo missions had, it's unbuhleefable!"

"Uhmazeen!"

Spinner

Thanks, Rossy, for bringing it up via the Wormhole.

PrairieGhost

And everything went fine this morning.  Couldn't have gone better.  Thanks, everyone.

Congrats and I'm glad everyone is okay.

Glad to hear it  ;D

Quote from: onan on July 23, 2015, 11:32:17 PM
How come no one subjects alcohol to the same level of scrutiny as anti depressants?
Really good point. How many acts of domestic violence can be attributed to alcohol?

woo!

jazmunda

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 23, 2015, 11:39:08 PM
Show is going way better than I expected. Art is doing a fine job making this guest interesting.

The Art of Art.

Quick Karl

Happy for you MV!

Can you say creepy Avatar?  ;D

pate

hmm... is it possible to "reflect" ships with a field Mr. Haramein?

Congratulations MV.  Boy or girl?

nbirnes

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 23, 2015, 11:43:12 PM
Rossy is the Man

This, without doubt, is the most intelligent thing you've said in days.

I like Nassim, it's nice to hear him talk to someone with a pulse for a change.

slippingaway

When I heard Art was coming back via internet, my first thought was that it was going to be somewhat similar to what J.B. Wells is doing with CTM.  Now hearing all the ads, breaks, and having to have the guest recap wasting extra time. 
Please don't misunderstand, I'm overjoyed to have Art back, but the 3 hour show gets boiled down to ~2h18m, and thats WITH the Dark Matter News segments that are getting left in. Not to sound ungrateful, but CTM runs between 3-5 hours, and I feel kinda spoiled. 

I will also acknowledge that comparison isn't apples to apples.  I'm just a Art Bell junky: one hour is too much and ten thousand isn't enough

Spinner

Good to hear. Congrats, MV!
Just email me the cigar.  :)

Juan Cena

Quote from: Catsmile on July 23, 2015, 11:39:15 PM
I know right. I had to swap my I.P. Address because the server spanked me for F5 fapping.

You're way too obsessed with Brock Lesnar.

Of course, Art interviewing Paul Heyman would be awesome.

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 23, 2015, 11:32:07 PM
Hmm. You wouldn't be from Nova Scotia, would you?

Close enough guess, but no.
I raise your Nova Scotia and raise you a Walmart.

WOTR

Quote from: slippingaway on July 23, 2015, 11:45:29 PM
When I heard Art was coming back via internet, my first thought was that it was going to be somewhat similar to what J.B. Wells is doing with CTM.  Now hearing all the ads, breaks, and having to have the guest recap wasting extra time. 
Please don't misunderstand, I'm overjoyed to have Art back, but the 3 hour show gets boiled down to ~2h18m, and thats WITH the Dark Matter News segments that are getting left in. Not to sound ungrateful, but CTM runs between 3-5 hours, and I feel kinda spoiled. 

I will also acknowledge that comparison isn't apples to apples.  I'm just a Art Bell junky: one hour is too much and ten thousand isn't enough
Please don't take offence.  But 5 minutes of Art hosting MITD is the equivalent of 5 hours of JBW... 

CoherentBlast

This guest makes me want to punch myself in the balls. For the record, thats a bad thing.  :P

Quick Karl

Quote from: WOTR on July 23, 2015, 11:47:31 PM
Please don't take offence.  But 5 minutes of Art hosting MITD is the equivalent of 5 hours of JBW...

I actually liked JBW - he was right about Fukushima. Have you seen them Fukushima Daisy photos yet?