• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150723 - Nassim Haramein - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM

zeebo

Quote from: eddie dean on July 23, 2015, 11:35:56 PM
To this planet!!  ::)  :

Polish up those dilithium crystals bro, we're outta here.

Hautex

WOW, talk about timing! Art's guest is talking about the same tech I mentioned last night that involved a craft I saw at the JPL facility at Edwards AFB on rocket site mountain in 1989. Was summoned by a customer to the site so a piece of support construction equipment could be built for use there. 

Robert

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 23, 2015, 11:32:54 PMActually, anti-depressants that have any case history of suicidal thoughts or violence are well known by physicians. They should never be given to anyone under 18. To do so is malpractice. Any parent could sue the doctor for everything they own.
Then there's no rx for depression.  What I wrote about is not believed to be primarily a property of particular drugs, although it has been seen more w some than others, but a property of any improvement of depression.  When I was in med school, today's most popular antidepressants weren't in use yet, but this was said to be true of the antidepressants then in use, as well as of the electro-convulsive therapy that was then popular for depression -- and it probably would be true of any way anybody's depression could lessen by any means.  The patient who was previously too depressed to kill hirself might get just enough initiative to do so.

Sabu2K

Hey, RoseGirl, Welcome to the Wormhole Crew. 2 Members strong so far ;-)

Spinner

Quote from: Ward on July 23, 2015, 11:15:07 PM
Darn it, Art doesn't remember his interview with Bob Lazar. He talked about the gravity amplifier and the ship falling toward a gravity point.
Yep. I thought he was going to bring it up, but I guess he's forgotten.

MV/Liberace!

Want to hide your online status while using BellGab?

1) Hover your mouse over "Profile" in the main menu.
2) Click "Account Settings".
3) Uncheck "Show others my onilne status".
4) Enter your current password in the "Current Password" box.
5) Save.

Your username will no longer show up in the "Users Online" section of the main page.  Most importantly, your profile will no longer show the date/time you were last active.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: chefist on July 23, 2015, 11:39:37 PM
Oh shoot I was out...there was a Lear Capitol ad? that is very important...they would only pay IF they saw a market...AWESOME!

Yes, there definitely was. 8)

pate

Amount of mass to curve space as well?

(love the bathtub rubber ducky, Mr. Haramein.

hehe

steelbot

Quote from: Hautex on July 23, 2015, 11:40:13 PM
WOW, talk about timing! Art's guest is talking about the same tech I mentioned last night that involved a craft I saw at the JPL facility at Edwards AFB on rocket site mountain in 1989. Was summoned by a customer to the site so a piece of support construction equipment could be built for use there.
Similarly described to me by my brother (in 92 from Edwards AFB as well) - saw some cool things in places that barely exist in my short time in the AF (8 1/2 years)

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 23, 2015, 11:33:23 PM
"I love space.  I really do.  What would have Einstein been able to do with a computer?"

"Heck he wouldn't even need a computer, just take my smart phone, it's got more power than the Apollo missions had, it's unbuhleefable!"

Robert

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 23, 2015, 11:34:45 PMI come from a medical family. I know that a lot of the negative publicity about anti-depressants comes from groups with a financial motive for moving people to other options, like supplements. I have read more blatant lies about anti-depressants on naturopathic health sites than anywhere else.
To the extent supplements are effective, they would almost surely have the same problem.

MV/Liberace!

And everything went fine this morning.  Couldn't have gone better.  Thanks, everyone.

chefist

Quote from: MV on July 23, 2015, 11:41:02 PM
Want to hide your online status while using BellGab?

1) Hover your mouse over "Profile" in the main menu.
2) Click "Account Settings".
3) Uncheck "Show others my onilne status".
4) Enter your current password in the "Current Password" box.
5) Save.

Your username will no longer show up in the "Users Online" section of the main page.  Most importantly, your profile will no longer show the date/time you were last active.

Should we be embarrassed to be here?

pate

h2o used as example of dipole or as the fuel?

Ghostbuster

Quote from: WOTR on July 23, 2015, 11:37:27 PM
Can you imagine what Einstein would have accomplished with a computer?!?

he would be playing farmville all day

Quick Karl

Quote from: WOTR on July 23, 2015, 11:37:27 PM
Can you imagine what Einstein would have accomplished with a computer?!?

If Einstein walked into any advanced mathematics class in any college or university and saw the way they are STILL teaching math, and then saw what a TI nSpire CAS calculator can do, he would beat the professor to death for being a moron.

nbirnes

Quote from: Hautex on July 23, 2015, 11:40:13 PM

Hautex, Are you staying up for a bit after this show? Could you pop into our chat and elaborate this a bit? PM me for the link if you will be around.

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 23, 2015, 11:36:23 PM
Well back in the day when I got my Reebok Pumps I thought I'd be able to jump 10ft in the air.
So who knows how GMC trucks affect people, I guess  ;D

No, you're from New Brunswick near St. John.  My friend, I do remember you but its been many years.  A lot of water under the bridge since then.  I remember you loving Kevin Smith and always promoting him.  Sorry to hear that he passed away.  And you are right.  It is Kevin or how I used to call myself Sir Kevin.  I had my knighthood taken away.  :'(