• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150723 - Nassim Haramein - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM

Ward

Darn it, Art doesn't remember his interview with Bob Lazar. He talked about the gravity amplifier and the ship falling toward a gravity point.

Ghostbuster

Quote from: chefist on July 23, 2015, 11:10:49 PM
Art blew this week out of the park! This week was not about the guests, but about ART! He delivered...we all want open lines tomorrow AND can't wait for next week!

Great job Art! We are blessed you are back!

its going to be a sloow weekend...

steelbot

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 23, 2015, 11:13:35 PM
Absolutely, the pipeline will kill some silver-spotted bug and, with that in mind, the agriculture of California is to die off.  Food prices will soar and crop land will go bad. 

The current administration seems to spend money in the most wasteful of places.  The bank bail outs and bond market support have done nothing but create a deeper hole.  :-(
I live in illinois, and the midwest surely grows a lot more soybean and corn and needs the water just the same, and def other crops in the region.  I don't think it's bad ideas to get water where it's needed, but sending it away from currently the best crop land on the planet to a "desert" seems ridiculous is all to me.

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 23, 2015, 10:54:39 PM
I need padres to rally..down 4-0 in 9th my parlay is about to crash and burn….
The Pad's are toast.....

Heather Wade

Yes.  The warp drive.  They discovered it on accident.

Maybe he could explain the hidden variables that makes the Copenhagen Interpretation so hard for someone like Einstein to accept. Does he know of some of the answers to some of these hidden variables?
https://youtu.be/aqfkf0x8sqc We've already got this.....I tend to think.

Guest is just ok, but at least Art is on his game as usual.

Sabu2K

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on July 23, 2015, 11:16:32 PM
The Pad's are toast.....

i always hit 4 outta 5 on parlays..its maddening. I bet marlins to cover the bet so i'm  even but still annoying.

starrmtn001

I'm going to say goodnight folks, I'll listen in bed.  Behave and have fun.  Wait . . . that's a bit of an oxymoron now isn't it?  Lol.  Goodnight. ;D

steelbot

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 23, 2015, 11:16:37 PM
Yes.  The warp drive.  They discovered it on accident.
....on star trek? lol or interstellar? i always get them two confused ! :))

SaucyRossy

the EM Drive is nearly EXACTLY what Bob Lazar described in an interview to Art years ago........I just re-listened to one of his interviews.

zeebo

Quote from: nbirnes on July 23, 2015, 11:14:43 PM
What is this thing you speak of -- "sober replay"?

It's a theorized event but little is known about it as data is limited.

Sean92008

Time to flood Dave's lines, lie to get on and sweet talk him (praise after praise after praise) and, in mid-sentence say:  "Oh, I think something's wrong here...  Isn't this Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert?" 

Hahaha!  They'd shut down their phones after a couple of those. 

Up to no good in SoCal,

sean in carlsbad
PS  We should have an Art Bell meetup movement

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: Jackstar on July 23, 2015, 11:13:43 PM

This one time, not at band camp, in my den, I inadvertently achieved a mental state where I could not remember the names of common objects. I realized later, that this was a form of temporary aphasia--I looked at the table, and I could not summon the word "table" to mind. I thought that was amusing and unusual, and then I realized that I didn't know the name of the object I was sitting on.

Chair. Chair chair chair. It seems so simple, doesn't it? Imagine having that taken away from you. I looked at a can of Mountain Dew, and could not call to mind the word... "can." I realized later that I was busily thinking, "why can't I remember what this thing is called?"

I ended up laughing hysterically and yelling at God to return my power of language. I was alone at home at the time, so it was no big deal, and I know what I'm doing, so it wasn't like I was going to run down the street waving a kitchen knife or have to explain what I was hearing or something. I don't know what they are teaching these kids in the schools these days--not to bother asking where the heroin comes from, I guess.

The moral of this story is, you're going to have to sit down and have yourself a conversation with someone about what the definition of "everything" is, because you might not be quite there.
😒realy pot made u go thru that? Thatz incredible i hav ta eat alOta 🍄🍄 to go thru that and im happy wen i find that high

WOTR

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 23, 2015, 11:17:34 PM
I'm going to say goodnight folks, I'll listen in bed.  Behave and have fun.  Wait . . . that's a bit of an oxymoron now isn't it?  Lol.  Goodnight. ;D
Night... Be sure to take your drink with you. ;)

steelbot

Quote from: zeebo on July 23, 2015, 11:18:09 PM
It's a theorized event but little is known about it as data is limited.
that avatar needs to be animated zeebo lol - Heya buddy! i'm only partially -stoned :)

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 23, 2015, 11:17:48 PM
the EM Drive is nearly EXACTLY what Bob Lazar described in an interview to Art years ago........I just re-listened to one of his interviews.

Great catch Rossy...seems theoretical mythology...which is fine of course...Art, "could it be dark matter?"....Dave, "Could it be angels?"

Juan Cena

Nassim sounds like he's using a computer modulator to alter his voice.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 23, 2015, 11:18:21 PM
Time to flood Dave's lines, lie to get on and sweet talk him (praise after praise after praise) and, in mid-sentence say:  "Oh, I think something's wrong here...  Isn't this Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert?" 

Hahaha!  They'd shut down their phones after a couple of those. 

Up to no good in SoCal,

I would actually listen to C2C for that.

sean in carlsbad
PS  We should have an Art Bell meetup movement

More dark energy than dark matter, it seems everywhere, we maybe like ants on the back of an elephant in terms of our physical matter situation.

eddie dean

I love Art's curiosity about this stuff. His wheels are turning and he digs deep to understand what the guest is  saying.
GNS

WOTR

Art asking him to repeat some things and clarify others.  Can you imagine Jorch doing anything other than just saying "yup, that right?"  Unreal the difference.

steelbot

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 23, 2015, 11:19:38 PM
Nassim sounds like he's using a computer modulator to alter his voice.
Whitely?

HumanBeing

Quote from: Jackstar on July 23, 2015, 11:13:43 PM

This one time, not at band camp, in my den, I inadvertently achieved a mental state where I could not remember the names of common objects. I realized later, that this was a form of temporary aphasia--I looked at the table, and I could not summon the word "table" to mind. I thought that was amusing and unusual, and then I realized that I didn't know the name of the object I was sitting on.

Chair. Chair chair chair. It seems so simple, doesn't it? Imagine having that taken away from you. I looked at a can of Mountain Dew, and could not call to mind the word... "can." I realized later that I was busily thinking, "why can't I remember what this thing is called?"

I ended up laughing hysterically and yelling at God to return my power of language. I was alone at home at the time, so it was no big deal, and I know what I'm doing, so it wasn't like I was going to run down the street waving a kitchen knife or have to explain what I was hearing or something. I don't know what they are teaching these kids in the schools these days--not to bother asking where the heroin comes from, I guess.

The moral of this story is, you're going to have to sit down and have yourself a conversation with someone about what the definition of "everything" is, because you might not be quite there.

Could it be angels?  8)

I find sometimes I'll see a word or how it is spelled, on the screen or paper etc, and it will seem so foreign and strange  :o

Heather Wade

Mind blown, pushing against the structure of time and space to continually accelerate.... (do with that what you will pervs) Now, how does one set a course?  Where would you go if you had warp drive? 

chefist

OMG...I thought Hello Holiday was an ad for Paranormal Date!!!! LOL

Sean92008

Quote from: Sabu2K on July 23, 2015, 11:17:25 PM
i always hit 4 outta 5 on parlays..its maddening. I bet marlins to cover the bet so i'm  even but still annoying.

Padres talk???  That team blue-balled me this year.  I actually checked MLBTradeRumors many times a day, they had me so excited.

Kind of like getting this hot chick to agree to go take care of you in your car and you get there and accidentally discover there's a man-pack under that skirt...  Not that I've ever experienced that.