• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150722 - Linda Moulton Howe

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 22, 2015, 03:15:42 PM

Quote from: AbbotOfAndromeda on July 22, 2015, 11:00:24 PM
I have some paranormal experiences happen to me that I won't talk about. People tend to be very cruel to those who want to share what has happened to them (I.e ridicule, call them crazy ect)

There may be one or two 'tards here that might make fun of you but most of us would love to know of your experiences and we would not denigrate you. 

Marc.Knight

I think Dave is in a fetal position in his broadcast booth.  Tommy's in a pink tutu standing next to him, chewing on a frozen pizza roll.

Xitheron

Congrats MV!  I've got a 7 year old girl and would take a few more if my wife would agree.. I don't need no boys running around here though lol

Catops

Quote from: Ward on July 22, 2015, 11:03:30 PM
oh come on someone here MUST remember Arts interview With Greg Bishop and Richard Doty ???

Doty explicitly said how he on orders Dis-informed Linda.

That's not a rerun I've heard on Art Bell streams, although of course it's documented in Project Beta (book) and Mirage Men (book/documentary).

someguy

linda needs some really metal background music when she talks

Sabu2K

Art: Can i stop you right there

Tread lightly...

aldousburbank

Quote from: trostol on July 22, 2015, 11:02:31 PM
never heard any of these booms
Frequent seasonal booms here. Makes the news occasionally, but we hear them not infrequently. 

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Gassy Man on July 22, 2015, 11:01:24 PM
Haha, true, but I want to punch what's his face in the face.

Join the club brother!

Surmo

Quote from: trostol on July 22, 2015, 11:04:03 PM
Capt Mal is looking like he had one too many donuts lately..

How dare you!!!!  I divorced my ex-wife for saying the very same thing!

Nothing a good trainer couldn't take care of after a month.  Or good
computer special effects.

PrairieGhost

If our core was as hot as the sun wouldn't we just melt?

chefist

Art asks the best questions...."how do they know that?"  Dave would just say "of course i know that"...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on July 22, 2015, 11:03:35 PM
12 beers in. Failing brilliantly.

that's ok. i love you for what's inside.

Robert

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 22, 2015, 10:59:36 PMThat's my biggest question too and I can't remember it ever being addressed in the 20 years LMH has been on the show. I wormholed Art asking him to ask how she funds this career of hers.
He did explain once on the air that she was their sole exception in never paying for guest appearances.  He said she did some work as a contractor or grant recipient from C2C to do her research.

Ward

Quote from: Catops on July 22, 2015, 11:07:07 PM
That's not a rerun I've heard on Art Bell streams, although of course it's documented in Project Beta (book) and Mirage Men (book/documentary).

try to find it, really great interview. Thanks for paying attention Catops, starting to think were the only ones taking notes ;)

trostol

Quote from: Surmo on July 22, 2015, 11:08:03 PM
How dare you!!!!  I divorced my ex-wife for saying the very same thing!

Nothing a good trainer couldn't take care of after a month.  Or good
computer special effects.

lol this is true..would love to see it return and some othjer..classics...Almost Human..loved it..Space Above and Beyond..loved it

starrmtn001

MV, congratulations.  I hope all goes quickly and easy.

Sabu2K

He kinda stumped her on gravity question

coaster

Quote from: Marc.Knight on July 22, 2015, 11:06:26 PM
I think Dave is in a fetal position in his broadcast booth.  Tommy's in a pink tutu standing next to him, chewing on a frozen pizza roll.
I always got a good laugh when dave would post here, not only when he was supposed to be doing show prep but during the show itself. He is so clueless and inept. That is one man who does not deserve his job.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: someguy on July 22, 2015, 11:07:28 PM
linda needs some really metal background music when she talks

something like this...

http://youtu.be/iwhMc5rzPFY

Textor

Quote from: Robert on July 22, 2015, 11:09:12 PM
He did explain once on the air that she was their sole exception in never paying for guest appearances.  He said she did some work as a contractor or grant recipient from C2C to do her research.

If Dave continued the grants, would that mean she's funded by Carnivora?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Gemstone on July 22, 2015, 11:04:39 PM
Sending good wishes from the West Coast.

thx.  i can't even imagine experiencing what my wife is about to endure.  i'm so glad i'm not a woman.

edit:  i also said this to myself prior to conception.

saucerlike

Quote from: trostol on July 22, 2015, 11:02:31 PM
never heard any of these booms
Ditto.  It would be awesome to see what the core actually looks like.  Never heard of it being hexagonal though.

Heather Wade

Then think of the places the Earth's crust is so thin, like Southern California.  We don't realize how we walk so close to danger everyday.

Gassy Man

Quote from: Robert on July 22, 2015, 11:06:17 PM
I think he could if he cared to.  No way I can prove it, but I think the difference is all due to a difference in effort, not talent.
I used to think so.  I chalked it up to him being lazy.  But over the years, I've come to understand him to be stupid.  And possibly drunk.

The past few nights, I've also slipped over to the other show.  He's trying a little harder.  At least he sounds awake.  But his feeble attempts at conversation still pale in comparison to Art's. 

Ward

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 22, 2015, 11:10:47 PM
Then think of the places the Earth's crust is so thin, like Southern California.  We don't realize how we walk so close to danger everyday.

hehe Redacted i'm about 2 miles from the San Andrea Fault ;)