• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 22, 2016, 01:45:25 AM
I think it had more to do with 80% of the posts were trying to dox heather and reposting what was said here on bellgab than actually commenting on the radio program.

That's bullshit and you know it. That doxxing shit was posted from this site and most people weren't talking about this place. People like you would post shit from here in order to stir shit up.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on January 22, 2016, 01:42:29 AM
Same thing Godlike Productions did with the first GNS thread back in 2009. George complained and BAM goodbye to almost three thousand of the greatest pages in forum history.

That's pretty hilarious.  All of those guys over there are in the "cold dead fingers" molon labe brigade, but they bent over for Jorch.  Suddenly they look even more harmless than previously thought.

JesusJuice

Tonight's show has the possibility to be great. She's going to talk about how many of us have crossed over from the Berenstein universe to this weird Berenstain universe where Trump is going to be president and feminists are defending muslims raping white women and nothing really makes sense anymore. I'm originally from the Berenstein universe. I don't know how I got here.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 01:03:40 AM
If anyone from /x/ is reading this please sign up for bellgab. Let this thread be your thread of refuge. Make fun of Art and the shitty mods of 4chan here. <3

Egotistical traitor.

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 22, 2016, 01:58:01 AM
Tonight's show has the possibility to be great. She's going to talk about how many of us have crossed over from the Berenstein universe to this weird Berenstain universe where Trump is going to be president and feminists are defending muslims raping white women and nothing really makes sense anymore. I'm originally from the Berenstein universe. I don't know how I got here.

she wasnt that bad when she was on with art a few months ago

Jackstar

That Berenstain/Berenstein shit is real, yo. I was there. I saw it.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 22, 2016, 02:02:17 AM

:-* :-* :-*

How will people go post anonymous hate to me and create new pasta now?

Masterfully played, I'll give you that.

Reporting there is snow?

This show is so fucking beyond my expectations of humor.

Jackstar

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jackstar on January 22, 2016, 02:05:42 AM
Violence is never the answer. Here, bite down on this.

How are you this evening Jack? Ever get that cat skeleton reconstructed?