• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 24, 2015, 09:20:00 PM
I think now that Darth Sandra has changed her name to Sandra 19.5, there is a 39% chance that RCH will be torsionfied and get his groove back (once he gets the accutron retuned).
Hmmmm....  That could be so Darth Sandra can better link to the 19.5 torsion field thereby amplifying the force interaction for RCH's ultimate demise in the 2:00 time slot.  ;)  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 24, 2015, 09:25:06 PM
Hmmmm....  That could be so Darth Sandra can better link to the 19.5 torsion field thereby amplifying the force interaction for RCH's ultimate demise in the 2:00 time slot.  ;)  :)
Well there is a 61% chance of that.

b_dubb

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 24, 2015, 09:16:09 PM
Correct ! But what's really going to cook your noodle is that it's not just any old armada that's coming. Those are my Sith Brothers and Sisters coming to remove RCH from his position as late night talk show host of the OSOM.

Tell them not to waste their time. By the time they get here he'll have finished self destructing and there mission will have been accomplished for them.  Star destroyed fuel is pricey these days.

trostol

just realized...RCH is gonna take credit for the hurricane being some what of a dud isnt he?

http://darkmatternews.com/mega-hurricane-never/

AppealPlay

Quote from: trostol on October 25, 2015, 01:53:03 PM
just realized...RCH is gonna take credit for the hurricane being some what of a dud isnt he?

"Jimmy Carter's still alive.  You're welcome!"

TigerLily

I have joined the Darkside and add my considerable Sith Witch powers to defeat the evil Hoaxland Empire.
With the awesome torsion field powers of our Dark Sister Sandra (notwithstanding 19.5), Darth Logan and Darth trostal, I know we shall prevail.  The Dark is Ours

Sith Witch, TigerLily

Yorkshire pud

He's a cunt. Very selective in his reporting on the damage inflicted. He conveniently makes light of the damage that has occurred. He'd shit himself if it had hit him, and devastated if it was his farm that had been washed out.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 25, 2015, 01:58:58 PM
I have joined the Darkside and add my considerable Sith Witch powers to defeat the evil Hoaxland Empire.
With the awesome torsion field powers of our Dark Sister Sandra (notwithstanding 19.5), Darth Logan and Darth trostal, I know we shall prevail.  The Dark is Ours

Sith Witch, TigerLily
LOL

Quote from: TigerLily on October 25, 2015, 01:58:58 PM

Sith Witch, TigerLily

Does this mean the holy order of vestal virgins is officially disbanded?

norland2424

Well he did lie about the Mexican peso converting into the Chinese yen standard, and then saying the us government made the hurricane to punish mexico lol.

Quote from: b_dubb on October 25, 2015, 11:39:37 AM
Tell them not to waste their time. By the time they get here he'll have finished self destructing and there mission will have been accomplished for them.  Star destroyed fuel is pricey these days.

I suspect they're coming to stop the First Crusade from reaching Jerusalem.

TigerLily

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 25, 2015, 04:49:07 PM
Does this mean the holy order of vestal virgins is officially disbanded?
Not at all. I can handle two sacred callings at the same time.  And still be ready for the Halloween party  next week

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on October 25, 2015, 05:07:03 PM
Hopefully your not posting this from your roof as you watch the flood waters rise.
Love your new Avatar, Sister Princess/Sith Witch TigerLily.  My favorite so far.  :D

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on October 25, 2015, 05:07:03 PM
Hopefully your not posting this from your roof as you watch the flood waters rise.

I am still flooded in. The rains have pretty much stopped, but the wind is howling and the temperature has dropped to a bone chilling 59. 

Other than that I am fine.  Pool got flooded with brackish water from the bayou, but in a few days it will be ok.

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2015, 05:19:08 PM
I am still flooded in. The rains have pretty much stopped, but the wind is howling and the temperature has dropped to a bone chilling 59. 

Other than that I am fine.  Pool got flooded with brackish water from the bayou, but in a few days it will be ok.

stay safe and dry!!!!

i have found my tolerance of Dark Shadows to have been about 6 hours of it then i had to turn it off lol

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 25, 2015, 05:11:07 PM
Love your new Avatar, Sister Princess/Sith Witch TigerLily.  My favorite so far.  :D
Thank you Sister Starr. You are adorable as ever

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on October 25, 2015, 06:26:11 PM
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nightsisters
During the times of tribulation when the Nightsisters were forced to flee our homeworld much of our history and legend were lost.
Thank you brother Darth trostol for reclaiming a part of our heritage to us!
Nightsister Sith Witch TigerLily

zeebo

As I drifted off to cosmic sleepyland last Fri. nite, I must say, the guests were great and RCH was only mildly annoying (to me anyhow).  Yeah he kept interrupting and belittling his own audience, but also was enthusastic and occasionally instructive.  That one caller who was on later in the show was good and some of the ideas discussed were interesting (e.g. I'd never before heard of the semiphore idea where an E.T. civ might send signals by intentionally occulting their own star in various funky ways). 

Am I making an argument for the return of wholehearted braaps-ness?  Nope.  I'm only pointing out that even now OSOM is a mixed bag, whose vices and virtues are as fuzzy as questionable pics of Martian arcologies.

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2015, 10:34:12 PM
As I drifted off to cosmic sleepyland last Fri. nite, I must say, the guests were great and RCH was only mildly annoying (to me anyhow).  Yeah he kept interrupting and belittling his own audience, but also was enthusastic and occasionally instructive.  That one caller who was on later in the show was good and some of the ideas discussed were interesting (e.g. I'd never before heard of the semiphore idea where an E.T. civ might send signals by intentionally occulting their own star in various funky ways). 

Am I making an argument for the return of wholehearted braaps-ness?  Nope.  I'm only pointing out that even now OSOM is a mixed bag, whose vices and virtues are as fuzzy as questionable pics of Martian arcologies.

no he wasnt awful..but the consistent giggling like a school girl and her crush and the simple fact he is pushing that to him it is fact that it is aliens is what is a ..blah for me

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on October 25, 2015, 10:38:35 PM
no he wasnt awful..but the consistent giggling like a school girl and her crush and the simple fact he is pushing that to him it is fact that it is aliens is what is a ..blah for me

I was probably won over by the quality of the guests ... could have been like some old Noory shows I thought were good but only in spite of the host.   ::)

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2015, 10:46:21 PM
I was probably won over by the quality of the guests ... could have been like some old Noory shows I thought were good but only in spite of the host.   ::)

if only he would calm down on the conspiracy  theory that the hurricane, his skype problems, whatever happened at Arts house and keiths server being down as some sort of plot to keep him quiet on the "mega structure" lol

pate

I bought a half pint of bourbon for this?

Damn yew, spell check! 

Even the playing field, I shall or shant(rbndk: shit my pant) bring sum, the morrow (marrow{sp}).

ediot: Irritable Bowel, forgive...

2ewiot: "...half pint..." = FULL PINT

expat

Tonight:

Georgia visits with Richard to discuss the nature and curriculum of the Mystery School Ttradition, it’s its purpose and it’s its relationship to Spiritual Alchemy.

Fixed. Don't mention it, you're welcome.

trostol

Quote from: expat on October 26, 2015, 04:37:24 PM
Tonight:

Georgia visits with Richard to discuss the nature and curriculum of the Mystery School Ttradition, it’s its purpose and it’s its relationship to Spiritual Alchemy.

well that sounds kin of awful..sorry if it was one of your guests Ross lol

Tonight:

That Scot-tay is a great addition to the program, isn't he?

Ciardelo

Tonight:

Is this going to be like Harry Potter type stuff?