• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

K_Dubb

Ancient archaeology next weekend!  Tonight, so far, all he's mentioned is Michelle.

ShayP

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 24, 2017, 10:13:34 PM
Ancient archaeology next weekend!  Tonight, so far, all he's mentioned is Michelle.

I heard him say he wanted Georgia Lambert to be on but she couldn't.  Thank goodness for that!

Two hours of Dietrich's manic pace and then rolling over to this sluggishness has me discombobulated.........

ShayP

I just developed a powerful craving for Watergate Salad. 

comaphobe

JC isn't a quitter. And his only technical issues are with spelling and qwertybraapz.

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2017, 10:20:01 PM
Two hours of Dietrich's manic pace and then rolling over to this sluggishness has me discombobulated.........

You'll be centered shortly.  You're strong.  ;)

SciFiAuthor

I think Hoagie just doesn't have anyone to update his website.

ShayP

I have everything but the pistachio pudding.  Hmm...

comaphobe

And before I forget... Aloha, konichiwa, ciao, privet, hello, and sup-nigs to all...

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on June 24, 2017, 10:22:45 PM
And before I forget... Aloha, konichiwa, hello, and sup-nigs to all...

Back atcha man! Cheers!  :D

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 24, 2017, 10:21:05 PM
I think Hoagie just doesn't have anyone to update his website.

Nothing on his other media either.  Hoagie's gone 'dark.'   ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 10:22:13 PM
I have everything but the pistachio pudding.  Hmm...

That does sound good.  Mom makes a similar thing with green jello.  I think anything in a jello box will work, except maybe chocolate.

comaphobe

He is live right now? Is it worth the headache tonight? My fuse is short and in general I have no patience.

K_Dubb

Quote from: comaphobe on June 24, 2017, 10:26:45 PM
He is live right now? Is it worth the headache tonight? My fuse is short and in general I have no patience.

He's live, but it's like listening in on a barbershop.

ShayP

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 24, 2017, 10:25:53 PM
That does sound good.  Mom makes a similar thing with green jello.  I think anything in a jello box will work, except maybe chocolate.

I have no jello products in the pantry whatsoever.  In fact I haven't purchased any in nearly a decade.  ???

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 10:20:58 PM
You'll be centered shortly.  You're strong.  ;)

I don't know man.  Hoagland's  "Hmmmmmmm" is killing me.  Plus he hasn't called the listeners pieces of shit like Doug.

He's gotta step this shit up

ShayP

Quote from: comaphobe on June 24, 2017, 10:26:45 PM

Soooo....what's your point?  ;)

Of course it's worth the headache.  At least for a while.  :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 10:30:02 PM
I have no jello products in the pantry whatsoever.  In fact I haven't purchased any in nearly a decade.  ???

Hoagland strikes me as a frequent consumer of Jello products.

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2017, 10:30:18 PM
I don't know man.  Hoagland's  "Hmmmmmmm" is killing me.  Plus he hasn't called the listeners pieces of shit like Doug.

He's gotta step this shit up

Dietrich isn't a good appetizer.  He's the after dinner drink.  ;)

Quote from: ShayP on June 24, 2017, 10:20:27 PM
I just developed a powerful craving for Watergate Salad.

I'm watching ghost hunters on Periscope stumbling around in a cemetery with  their ghostbox and ovulus along with their 360 infrared camera phone.  Very funny and this one dude has been scratched 4 times and keeps taunting the spirits.  Next thing you know he's tripped and fallen on the ground like 3 times.  HI-larious. ;D

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on June 24, 2017, 10:31:56 PM
Hoagland strikes me as a frequent consumer of Jello products.

Hahahahahaha!  I immediately envisioned him on his Terracotta patio, sitting on a glider with a Navajo rug draped over it, slurping spoonfuls of vanilla pudding.

ShayP

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 24, 2017, 10:33:28 PM
Koppel?  Why would he bother with this muck?

He was with Noory last year.  :P   At least Hoagie would ask better questions.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 24, 2017, 10:34:27 PM
I'm watching ghost hunters on Periscope stumbling around in a cemetery with  their ghostbox and ovulus along with their 360 infrared camera.  Very funny and this one dude has been scratched 4 times and keeps taunting the spirits.  Next thing you know he's tripped and fallen on the ground like 3 times.  HI-larious. ;D

Interesting.  Pardon me though...what does that have to do with Watergate Salad?  ;D