• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: OstrichThief on September 15, 2016, 01:06:49 AM
I think he will relax once he gets his panel on

Will is always awful tho. He's part of the axis of evil along with Morningstar, Spence, and Robin.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 15, 2016, 01:07:30 AM
She called in? Why? lol

To wish me a Happy Birthday! And to completely own the show! It was AMAZING. Logan posted the audio of the call. She got Morningstar to make a fool of himself by calling pokemon, poke-MAN

norland2424

Quote from: OstrichThief on September 15, 2016, 01:06:49 AM
I think he will relax once he gets his panel on

what device do you use to call in? your calls always sound clearer then morningstar or will connection

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on September 15, 2016, 01:06:14 AM
lol the past is the past buddy, and even you can admit that the drama has died down alot

and replaced with things just as awful

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Empress on September 15, 2016, 01:08:15 AM
Will is always awful tho. He's part of the axis of evil along with Morningstar, Spence, and Robin.

How dare you besmirch the good name of my true love!  >:(

SciFiAuthor

Listening to this is like going to a trailerpark and handing a mic to some random dude to host a show.

Quote from: Empress on September 15, 2016, 01:05:20 AM
Logan <3 This is absolutely awful :(
Yup, I was being a smart ass. ;)
Could have been worse, at least 'The Hoaxster' didn't pull a Bait-N-Switch on us.

OstrichThief

Quote from: norland2424 on September 15, 2016, 01:09:27 AM
what device do you use to call in? your calls always sound clearer then morningstar or will connection
iphone 6 skype

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: norland2424 on September 15, 2016, 01:10:47 AM
lol as awful as no mans sky?

Come on, man! The frame of the building's there. You just build the rest.  :P

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Empress on September 15, 2016, 01:09:27 AM
To wish me a Happy Birthday! And to completely own the show! It was AMAZING. Logan posted the audio of the call. She got Morningstar to make a fool of himself by calling pokemon, poke-MAN

More like sad lol.

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on September 15, 2016, 01:01:56 AM
hes not here  >:(

wtf how can hoagie miss a show like this ... it's the whole point of everything he's talked about for decades ... I don't know what to believe anymore   :(

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on September 15, 2016, 01:14:17 AM
wtf how can hoagie miss a show like this ... it's the whole point of everything he's talked about for decades ... I don't know what to believe anymore   :(

his evil minions are hosting  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Time for law school.  ;)

starrmtn001

Good Braaapings, Zeebo.