• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

ZaZa

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2017, 12:22:22 AM
Hoagie had technical problems and lost the stream for 10min or so.
because I cursed Hoagie's show. lol ;) 8)

PaulAtreides

Richard, Richard, Richard.  Donald Trump is a dick now.  He well be a dick during he eclipse and he will remain a dick after the eclipse.  Coincidences are not data.  I think someone stepped on your Accutron.  And if you say, "hold it there" one more time, I'm going to puke.

chefist

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 14, 2017, 01:33:27 PM
Richard, Richard, Richard.  Donald Trump is a dick now.  He well be a dick during he eclipse and he will remain a dick after the eclipse.  Coincidences are not data.  I think someone stepped on your Accutron.  And if you say, "hold it there" one more time, I'm going to puke.

Hypocrite.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2017, 12:22:22 AM
Hoagie had technical problems and lost the stream for 10min or so.

Most men his age lose the stream from time to time.

Theadora

Quote from: expat on August 07, 2017, 10:05:21 AM
Oh, all right then. How to Design a Hyperdimensional Physics Experiment

The Moon's orbit around planet Earth creates Torque pull on tides in addition to it's gravitational effect.

PaulAtreides

Hoagy has been really grumpy and short with his guests of late.  That, along with his incessant interruptions, suggest that Robin needs to come home and stroke his torsion bar.

ZaZa

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 16, 2017, 03:28:17 PM
Hoagy has been really grumpy and short with his guests of late.  That, along with his incessant interruptions, suggest that Robin needs to come home and stroke his torsion bar.
LAME.

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 16, 2017, 03:51:59 PM
I have a secret desire to suck ZaZa's big 9" cock ;)

Dr. MD MD, you are out of luck, I'm not into gay sex.
Go and suck brig's son Casio's cock. damon said that Casio has 5" cock so you will not choke on it.
or go into the bushes behind your hovel and find a stray dog...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ZaZa on August 16, 2017, 04:08:31 PM
Dr. MD MD, you are out of luck, I'm not into gay sex.
Go and suck brig's son Casio's cock. damon said that Casio has 5" cock so you will not choke on it.
or go into the bushes behind your hovel and find a stray dog...

Don't use Bellgab to play out your sick twisted fantasies. The only thing I'd ever fuck you with is a barbed metal dildo...anally...and that wouldn't even be sexual at all for me, just fun. And the only reason I'd fuck your dirty whore of a mother is just to humiliate and demean you...and even then I'd have to triple wrap just to be sure. You'd probably enjoy that though so I probably wouldn't even do that...but the barbed metal dildo would be so right for you.  ;)

You: Death's door.  :(

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on August 16, 2017, 07:29:38 PM
Posted today at the OSOM facebook page:

So Hoagie killed both of Robin VII's pets? Not kosher, bro.

Juan Cena

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 16, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

So Robin VII's away doesn't know Hoagie killed her dogs yet?

Hoagie's gonna be homeless again.

Morgus

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on August 19, 2017, 01:03:05 AM
Is this show on now? Asking for a friend...
One of the old replays is on now, thats what they air on weeknights.
The new live shows are only on the weekend (Sat and Sun) at 9PM PT now.

Quote from: Morgus on August 19, 2017, 01:05:41 AM
One of the old replays is on now, thats what they air on weeknights.
The new live shows are only on the weekend (Sat and Sun) at 9PM PT now.
Thanks, glad to see Hoagie-san Senpai is still a hot mess. BRAAAAAPS

expat

Asking Robert AM* to comment on Charlottesville is like asking me to comment on 16th century church music. He knows NOTHING.

Dyna-X

Quote from: astroguy on August 19, 2017, 09:33:05 AM
What happened to banning the bastard?
His playbook might involve bringing banning him again, but this time closer to the chasm of the eclipse, so it holds more symbolic weight.

Morgus

Today is the birthday of Hoagie's purported pal Gene Roddenberry (born in 1921) - will he remember to mention this tonight? ;)

astroguy

Quote from: Morgus on August 19, 2017, 04:00:26 PM
Today is the birthday of Hoagie's purported pal Gene Roddenberry (born in 1921) - will he remember to mention this tonight? ;)
His Dear Friend, Gene Roddenberry?  I'm not sure how Dear Friend Gene Roddenberry could be forgotten on Dear Friend Gene Roddenberry's birthday, considering that Dear Friend Gene Roddenberry was such a Dear Friend to richard c. hoagland.  Dear Friend.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Morgus on August 19, 2017, 04:00:26 PM
Maybe we should have a pool.  Heh heh. ;) ;D

Morgus

In honor of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry's birthday today, here is a selection from the 1967 LP record "Mr. Spock Presents: Music From Outer Space":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWIJEUm_Jl0

And here is the full album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiR2LcdoMj8

chefist

Quote from: Morgus on August 19, 2017, 07:21:26 PM
In honor of Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry's birthday today, here is a selection from the 1967 LP record "Mr. Spock Presents: Music From Outer Space":

And here is the full album:

OMG that is GOLD! Ha. Mixing in the Mission Impossible theme is spectacular. Thanks for posting this.  ;D

trostol

seriously..deep symbolism in what happened in Charlottesville? not maybe some times a racist is just a racist? lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 01:55:32 AM
I'm going to try to be awake for both of those.

I'll see how long I last. Seeing as how I didn't buy a powerball ticket.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 19, 2017, 09:33:19 PM
I'll see how long I last. Seeing as how I didn't buy a powerball ticket.

Well, I'm awake, so far...