• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Video Jade Helm, End of America

Started by Stellar, May 17, 2015, 05:20:42 PM

SaucyRossy

Because you're posting that video and saying those things without fear of retribution.

For all the terrible directions this country has gone, we still have a bit of greenery between our current country and its entire collapse.

analog kid

So the elites are coercing an economic collapse as a precursor for the military to attack the US?

The problem there is that the elites are only elites so long as the economy we're in is sustained. They would lose their wealth and power, and have nothing to lord over. They wouldn't have the infrastructure required to enjoy and maintain their wealth and power. The best possible position for working class Americans relative to those in power is where they are now - consuming and keeping the economy greased. Another problem is that you would never have a military comprised of Americans who would be willing to kill other Americans like you're suggesting. Especially not at the level your suggesting. Another problem is that these military exercises are common and have been taking place for many decades. We have them here at our military base and you can actually get employed posing as foreign civilians for their war games. Also, there's no evidence at all for any connection to the closed Wal-Mart stores and the military. Also, as with most conspiracy theories, the amount of people who would need to be complicit for it to work makes it totally infeasible and unworkable. This conspiracy would even need to span the globe.

albrecht

Quote from: analog kid on May 17, 2015, 08:22:48 PM
So the elites are coercing an economic collapse as a precursor for the military to attack the US?

The problem there is that the elites are only elites so long as the economy we're in is sustained. They would lose their wealth and power, and have nothing to lord over. They wouldn't have the infrastructure required to enjoy and maintain their wealth and power. The best possible position for working class Americans relative to those in power is where they are now - consuming and keeping the economy greased. Another problem is that you would never have a military comprised of Americans who would be willing to kill other Americans like you're suggesting. Especially not at the level your suggesting. Another problem is that these military exercises are common and have been taking place for many decades. We have them here at our military base and you can actually get employed posing as foreign civilians for their war games. Also, there's no evidence at all for any connection to the closed Wal-Mart stores and the military. Also, as with most conspiracy theories, the amount of people who would need to be complicit for it to work makes it totally infeasible and unworkable. This conspiracy would even need to span the globe.
I recall a lot of incidents back in the day. I think there was even some rank whose duty was handling paperwork and checks for farmers fields in W.Germany and other NATO hotspots for training. I recently was sent some pics from a buddy on his boat outside of San Diego and there was an "assault" of a vessel. Training happens all the time and, like with Jade Helm, it will be paid for (lots of farmers in other countries where we have bases/training are not so happy with the payment, when it happens.) Having said that, I don't like the militarization of the police (even if actually necessary in my FEMA Region due to an open border with a Narcrostate.) And the snowball-effect of military spending and becoming, at least in some cases, essentially an outsourced police force for the world (or at least shipping lines, oil&gas xfers, etc and ingnoring our own border security.)  I also don't quite unders tand why our military needs to "master domain" of rural US areas for "training," For what? Shouldn't training be related to an enemy :o Are we planning to invade Kent? How is Bastrop (though the history of such is interesting, a fake 'baron' who came here)  a good place. A few years ago we had a HUGE fire that devasted area and FEMA etc wouldn't respond. (At one point the planes sent the fires were grounded because labor laws or flight time and then because of a weird refueling law and labor law or something.}

Eddie Coyle

The Blue Helmets of the UN are no match for ornery Bandidos and Cossacks.

Stellar

The rich have already done the middle class in.  Have you ever heard of depopulation and WTF is 1.6 billion rounds of ammo for, that was ordered 2 years ago by our government.  The petro dollar just died Russia opted out and china by September will too in 2015.  That's when jade helm will end no that's when the crap hits the fan.  I'm sorry, but there is something big about to happen against the U.S citzen and its worse than martial law. 

QuoteThe Homeland Security Department wants to buy more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition in the next four or five years. It says it needs them â€" roughly the equivalent of five bullets for every person in the United States â€" for law enforcement agents in training and on duty.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/14/homeland-security-bullets_n_2688402.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC3sdrtcmwU

analog kid

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2015, 08:46:32 PM
I also don't quite unders tand why our military needs to "master domain" of rural US areas for "training," For what? Shouldn't training be related to an enemy :o Are we planning to invade Kent? How is Bastrop (though the history of such is interesting, a fake 'baron' who came here)  a good place. A few years ago we had a HUGE fire that devasted area and FEMA etc wouldn't respond. (At one point the planes sent the fires were grounded because labor laws or flight time and then because of a weird refueling law and labor law or something.}

They train for military campaigns in foreign nations. It takes a lot of land because they use live artillery in their training exercises. They trained soldiers with mock urban warfare before sending them to Iraq. They build housing or mock settlements and employ civilians to live in them full time. Their duties include laying on the ground and acting dead during the exercises. But that's really all I know about it so I'll shut up.

analog kid

Quote from: Stellar on May 17, 2015, 10:14:25 PM
The rich have already done the middle class in.  Have you ever heard of depopulation and WTF is 1.6 billion rounds of ammo for, that was ordered 2 years ago by our government.  The petro dollar just died Russia opted out and china by September will too in 2015.  That's when jade helm will end no that's when the crap hits the fan.  I'm sorry, but there is something big about to happen against the U.S citzen and its worse than martial law. 

What is the ultimate purpose of completely destroying the country? The rest of the developed world wouldn't be able to absorb that financial collapse either, so we're basically talking about plunging the human race into the dark ages. To what end? Who would really benefit from that and in what way? Maybe the Chinese would come out on top. But the US military aiding the Chinese in world domination? That doesn't make sense.

MV/Liberace!

Another problem is that you would never have a military comprised of Americans who would be willing to kill other Americans like you're suggesting.

i agree with pretty much everything you're saying except this.  i see no reason to believe the american military wouldn't kill american citizens on a grand scale.  military personnel are trained to do what they're told and they're thrown in jail when they expose atrocities. 

if the zeal with which our own friendly neighborhood policemen are killing american citizens is any indicator, we'd be in big trouble if the military were turned against us.

Wealth is being concentrated because it can be concentrated, not because there is any depopulation agenda.  Automation, globalization, and deregulation allow this to happen.  And while deregulation hastens things, automation and globalization are inevitable consequences of technology.  No government, military, or group of 'elites' truly have the power to change the tide.  It is the result of 7.3 billion minds seeking to get their best lifestyle for the lowest cost, and the cumulative efforts, advancements, construction, and mistakes of the 109 billion that came before them.  Individual entities can only try to ease the effects, or by making bad decisions accentuate them, but they cannot ebb the tide.

As analog kid implies, it is our massive global population that makes the current economy and level of technology possible.  If there is a mass depopulation, the economy will collapse, the billion dollar factories supplying Walmart and operating on margin will crumble, and all the expensive infrastructure will rot.  The cost of producing modern conveniences will become insurmountable even for the very rich, and there will certainly be no technological progress.  Those who are left will be forced back into an 1800s or early 1900s style agrarian life with what we would consider primative tools as the modern ones fall into disrepair.  The elites will be kings and queens of the potato farmer.

Stellar

Quote from: analog kid on May 17, 2015, 10:30:43 PM
What is the ultimate purpose of completely destroying the country? The rest of the developed world wouldn't be able to absorb that financial collapse either, so we're basically talking about plunging the human race into the dark ages. To what end? Who would really benefit from that and in what way? Maybe the Chinese would come out on top. But the US military aiding the Chinese in world domination? That doesn't make sense.

America's petrodollar is dead and yes this will shock America's Economy into total DEPRESSION maybe 10 times worse than 1929.  Therefore the military take over!  Also America is armed to the teeth, Jade Helm is for a future event when either the stock market crashes highly likely due to the petrodollars gone.

Listen look we are all in debt right and if you take away the last prop which is the petrodollar what do you have inflation the likes of Germany from the past.

Quote23 countries (60% of the world’s GDP) are setting up swap lines which bypass the dollar and SWIFT, which is the dollar-based worldwide financial transaction system.

These countries include Russia, China, India, and even Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.
http://www.truthandaction.org/23-countries-now-abandoning-us-dollar-2/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4hvXpfu8RU

Quote from: MV on May 17, 2015, 10:43:02 PM
i see no reason to believe the american military wouldn't kill american citizens on a grand scale. 

Never happen. people tend to forget that military personnel are members of the community, as well. They have family members, homes, friends and relatives that are civilians and live in the community. Does anybody really think, that the military is capable of inflicting mass casualties on their fellow citizens? The very notion is  just absurd.

This whole Jade Helm deal is nothing new. The military has been conducting these types of training exercises for many years, the only difference this time is it's on a little bit broader scale. And, they are publicizing it. the training they received during these type of exercises is very valuable, as it's difficult to duplicate in prefabricated mock-up training Labs.

Stellar

Quote from: FightTheFuture on May 17, 2015, 11:05:56 PM

Never happen. people tend to forget that military personnel are members of the community, as well. They have family members, homes, friends and relatives that are civilians and live in the community. Does anybody really think, that the military is capable of inflicting mass casualties on their fellow citizens? The very notion is  just absurd.

This whole Jade Helm deal is nothing new. The military has been conducting these types of training exercises for many years, the only difference this time is it's on a little bit broader scale. And, they are publicizing it. the training they received during these type of exercises is very valuable, as it's difficult to duplicate in prefabricated mock-up training Labs.

Well what will we have when the our currency can only buy a gallon of gas for $100.00, when food shelves are empty the grid shuts down???  This picture tells it all.

analog kid

Quote from: MV on May 17, 2015, 10:43:02 PM
i agree with pretty much everything you're saying except this.  i see no reason to believe the american military wouldn't kill american citizens on a grand scale.  military personnel are trained to do what they're told and they're thrown in jail when they expose atrocities. 

if the zeal with which our own friendly neighborhood policemen are killing american citizens is any indicator, we'd be in big trouble if the military were turned against us.

Seems like us civilians would have to be adequately dehumanized to the soldiers. I may be wrong but it's hard to imagine that scenario.

onan

This thread is an example of paranoid delusion.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 17, 2015, 08:58:21 PM
   The Blue Helmets of the UN are no match for ornery Bandidos and Cossacks.

Shit. I just read these were 2 of the 3 motorcycle gangs involved in a shootout in Waco, Texas this weekend.

onan

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 18, 2015, 04:01:14 AM
Shit. I just read these were 2 of the 3 motorcycle gangs involved in a shootout in Waco, Texas this weekend.

Yep nine dead, shoot out over parking. I think they just needed more bullets.

paladin1991

Another problem is that you would never have a military comprised of Americans who would be willing to kill other Americans like you're suggesting.

Maybe not even 20 years ago.  But today?  I'm not so sure.  You will be betting your life kid.  If you are wrong, the civil war of the 1860's will look like an ice cream social at your local church.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on May 18, 2015, 12:56:45 AM

Yeah, but it was started by Stellar; and let's face it, when it isn't weather modification, angels, or devil worship it will get around to elites and world domi something or other, un-thought out bollox.

chinaclipper

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 18, 2015, 11:48:54 AM
Maybe not even 20 years ago.  But today?  I'm not so sure.  You will be betting your life kid.  If you are wrong, the civil war of the 1860's will look like an ice cream social at your local church.

think I wld bet my life.  because if I lost...I wouldn't want to live in the resulting chaos anyway.

paladin1991

Quote from: chinaclipper on May 18, 2015, 12:16:17 PM

think I wld bet my life.  because if I lost...I wouldn't want to live in the resulting chaos anyway.
I hope your right. 

Stellar

Quote from: onan on May 18, 2015, 12:56:45 AM

Tell me that after September when China goes off the petrodollar and all the dollars pour into the U.S making the dollar worthless.  Then you will see action from Jade Helm.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on May 18, 2015, 01:11:35 PM
Tell me that after September when China goes off the petrodollar and all the dollars pour into the U.S making the dollar worthless.  Then you will see action from Jade Helm.

You won't mind if this post is linked as a little reminbder to what you spouted back in May will you?

America is economically in dire straits, no doubt about it.  It is the connections being drawn here that are a little hazy.

Stellar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 18, 2015, 01:31:55 PM

You won't mind if this post is linked as a little reminbder to what you spouted back in May will you?

What in the World UN, Red Cross and hundreds of tanks.  The government of the U.S. is doing exactly what is expected for a massive economic melt down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYruv6-hh5E

albrecht

Quote from: Stellar on May 18, 2015, 06:37:41 PM
What in the World UN, Red Cross and hundreds of tanks.  The government of the U.S. is doing exactly what is expected for a massive economic melt down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYruv6-hh5E
And even the locals got stuff because UT certainly need IED resistant vehicles to deal with rowdy football fans, or something. ;)
http://kxan.com/2014/10/01/military-surplus-equipment-given-to-texas-police-departments/

onan

So, when September comes and none of this shit happens... then what?

Quote from: onan on May 18, 2015, 07:47:38 PM

revise the date for when it will happen of course.  ;D

Edit: No predicted apocalyptic events have occurred so far.  8)

albrecht

Quote from: onan on May 18, 2015, 07:47:38 PM
it is like science ;) Simply come up with a new theory if an current one is determined to be faulty or untestable. Why be bound by belief or untestable hypotheses? If that doesn't work than turn to lawyer/philosopher/politician speculation/obfuscation and wonder what "is" is or subtleties of epistemology and what we can really "know" anyway. Or just become a guest on C2C and say you predicted it and, since Norry let you on, "they" stopped the program but it is still coming so stock up!!