• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

This is the social climate we live in now

Started by bateman, April 09, 2015, 05:24:55 PM

Gd5150

Of course TMZ CNN was more than happy to promote this nonsense news story.  ::)

paladin1991

For the last 40 odd years it seems, we have drifted away fm the melting pot concept.  'E pluribus unum' seems to be just old words fm a dead language.

Everybody gets to be special these days.  And some more special than others.  Let's embrace diversity!  The word diversity comes fm the word 'divide.'  Let's not all pull together, I'm special, I'll sit on the cart while you who are less special will push and pull.  Oh.  You don't like being less special than me?  Hater!  Racist!  Homophobe! 

I look forward to the day the race baiting and the race baiters become as popular as smoking and smokers

Quick Karl

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 10, 2015, 11:24:03 AM
I look forward to the day the race baiting and the race baiters become as popular as smoking and smokers

You planning on living a few hundred years?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Quick Karl on April 10, 2015, 12:51:41 PM
You planning on living a few hundred years?

You need an American Spring Karl!! Oh hang on, you tried that...

136 or 142

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 10, 2015, 11:24:03 AM

You've never seen electronic cigarettes?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 10, 2015, 11:06:19 AM
For the last 40 odd years it seems, we have drifted away fm the melting pot concept.  'E pluribus unum' seems to be just old words fm a dead language.
Yeah...go back "40 odd years" and see how well that worked.  The "melting pot" was mostly sentimental bunk that meant little more than WASPs could intermarry with Italians and Irish without being severed from the family.

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on April 10, 2015, 03:30:12 PM
You've never seen electronic cigarettes?
Ecigs are selling out to the nanny-types out there- I would like offended and chastened cigarette smokers not fall for the bullying and say "ok you don't like my cigarettes?" and start chewing tobacco and spitting everywhere and smoking large, but really cheap, cigars everywhere.
(Kidding I actually sort of like the smoking ban(s) though would much rather it be done by individual health choices or choosing a less offensive, or more personal, tobacco delivery system. The snus used in Nordic countries I would suggest. Not sure about the ecigareets? A strange chemical smell I get anytime someone near me exhales makes me wonder what the heck is in them!

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 10, 2015, 04:45:45 PM
Yeah...go back "40 odd years" and see how well that worked.  The "melting pot" was mostly sentimental bunk that meant little more than WASPs could intermarry with Italians and Irish without being severed from the family.
I see.  My memories might be a little more rosy than yours, but then I was only 10 yrs old. 
And my mother IS Italian.   So I guess you're right.
There. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 12, 2015, 06:47:31 PM
  I see.  My memories might be a little more rosy than yours, but then I was only 10 yrs old. 
And my mother IS Italian.   So I guess you're right.
There.
Just pointing out "life in the big city". In 60's Chicago; where I grew up; I personally knew people who caught hell from their families because they wanted to date and even marry across religion or ethnic lines, and I don't mean race...that wasn't yet even a consideration.  Many of my later acquaintances from the East Coast shared the same experience.  Not so prevalent in the West where Euro immigrant and first gen offspring were far less prevalent. 

paladin1991

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 12, 2015, 07:38:47 PM
Just pointing out "life in the big city". In 60's Chicago; where I grew up; I personally knew people who caught hell from their families because they wanted to date and even marry across religion or ethnic lines, and I don't mean race...that wasn't yet even a consideration.  Many of my later acquaintances from the East Coast shared the same experience.  Not so prevalent in the West where Euro immigrant and first gen offspring were far less prevalent.
You may have a solid point there.  Being a 'Westie', it is a different American cultural experience.  I have seen lots of movies where what you speak of is documented as part of the storyline.  I have even slept thru Westside Story more times than I can remember.  that's kind of what we are talking about, right?

VtaGeezer

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 13, 2015, 10:23:01 AM
You may have a solid point there.  Being a 'Westie', it is a different American cultural experience.  I have seen lots of movies where what you speak of is documented as part of the storyline.  I have even slept thru Westside Story more times than I can remember.  that's kind of what we are talking about, right?
I sum it up this way:  Ask a NYer or Chicagoan "What are you?" in 1975 and they'd say "I'm Irish/Polish/Italian"; ask the same question in Denver or Kansas City and they'll answer "I'm an accountant/mechanic/salesman".

albrecht

http://live.baltimoresun.com/Event/Latest_updates_from_the_Freddie_Gray_case_in_Baltimore
Interestingly they are also using the "hands up don't shoot" mantra (in addition to the usual "no justice, no peace" and the relatively new "black lives matter"*) as they loot stores, disrupt traffic, and attack property (and the police.) People at the ballgame have been told to not leave and at the nearby UofMd campus to "shelter in place" due to the antics of the "gentle giants" and "youths." I'm sure this behavior is positive and will certainly improve their relations with the police and polite society! And certainly riotous behavior helps solve the mystery of the guy's death in custody (I'm suspecting the so-called "rough ride" phenomena but it could also be self inflicted (some arrested people do crazy stuff and attempt self-harm or even suicide.))

*http://data.baltimoresun.com/bing-maps/homicides/index.php?range=30&district=all&zipcode=all&age=all&gender=all&race=black&cause=all&article=all&show_results=Show+results

Eddie Coyle

Tick, tick, tick...

I'm describing what the protesters are.

210 murders in Baltimore in 2014. It's another open air sewer that deserves a name change.

Eddie Coyle

Yo, yo, yo! Where our white liberals at? Come on, twist yourselves into knots defending these missed abortions. And of course the Blacktocracy Baltimore leadership will call them "Out of towners", too :P...even though they look awfully at home here.

http://youtu.be/cb75Tl-4CZY

albrecht

It is amazing when a mayor of a major city says (we) "gave those who wished to destroy space to do that", as Stephanie Rawlings-Blake stated yesterday.

You think that isn't an invitation for Obama's core constituency to run rampant again today?

As we all are seeing.

I'm sure actions such as attacking police, destroying cars, and looting businesses really will improve relations. Many a business will be thinking "gee, I'd really like to give some opportunities to more "youths" and set up a business in those neighborhoods."

Of course, to Obama and the other radicals, this is the precise intent of fomenting discord, racial animus, and class warfare (even if just rhetorically from the politicians as they use the "youth" for their designs and sit back in their expensive homes and gated facilities) because they seek for greater division as way to further their goal to destroy "fundamentally transform" the country.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2015, 03:35:14 PM
It is amazing when a mayor of a major city says (we) "gave those who wished to destroy space to do that", as Stephanie Rawlings-Blake stated yesterday.

You think that isn't an invitation for Obama's core constituency to run rampant again today?

As we all are seeing.

I'm sure actions such as attacking police, destroying cars, and looting businesses really will improve relations. Many a business will be thinking "gee, I'd really like to give some opportunities to more "youths" and set up a business in those neighborhoods."

Of course, to Obama and the other radicals

I laugh at those who burp out "Alinsky" when mentioning Obama's inspiration.

No, it's DeBray, Marighella, Fanon, George Jackson, Cleaver who the Mulatto Messiah worships. Media members being atttacked will change the narrative. Jeffrey Toobin sounds like Robert Bork in describing the crowds/police inactivity right now. Where's Wilson Goode when you need a black mayor? Ke knew how to MOVE a crowd.

Here's a Black Caucus for ya below. The Bowtied Bonzos in red be repping Bloods and NOI ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 27, 2015, 03:45:21 PM
     I laugh at those who burp out "Alinsky" when mentioning Obama's inspiration.

No, it's DeBray, Marighella, Fanon, George Jackson, Cleaver who the Mulatto Messiah worships. Media members being atttacked will change the narrative. Jeffrey Toobin sounds like Robert Bork in describing the crowds/police inactivity right now. Where's Wilson Goode when you need a black mayor? Ke knew how to MOVE a crowd.

Here's a Black Caucus for ya below. The Bowtied Bonzos in red be repping Bloods and NOI ;D

For a while the media and Hollywood might have a change of heart after they are attacked. But it doesn't last. Recall that Muslim radicals are still quite en vogue with the press even after the Charlie shooting and the gangrape of that reporter in Egypt. And recall support for illegal aliens by the media and Hollywood is at an all time high despite the number of crimes (including against their own (Adrienne Shelly, Bob Simon, etc.)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2015, 03:57:43 PM
For a while the media might have a change of heart after they are attacked. But it doesn't last. Recall that Muslim radicals are still quite en vogue with the press even after the Charlie shooting and the gangrape of that reporter in Egypt.

Big difference here. The targeted media in France were openly agitating against Muslims. The media being attacked by the feral two legged beasts of Urbania right now are reporters/camera persons covering the story.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 27, 2015, 04:08:23 PM
    Big difference here. The targeted media in France were openly agitating against Muslims. The media being attacked by the feral two legged beasts of Urbania right now are reporters/camera persons covering the story.

Valid point. I doubt the Congressional Black Caucus, and the assorted pressure groups, will ever stop supporting this type of behavior but maybe some of the media will once, as a famous mentor said, "the chickens, have come home to roost" and they, or their neighborhood, have to deal with the "youths" and "gentle giants." I would like to see a blue-flu. That would really wake people up to the situation.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2015, 04:12:21 PM
Valid point. I doubt the Congressional Black Caucus, and the assorted pressure groups, will ever stop supporting this type of behavior but maybe some of the media will once, as a famous mentor said, "the chickens, have come home to roost" and they, or their neighborhood, have to deal with the "youths" and "gentle giants." I would like to see a blue-flu. That would really wake people up to the situation.

It's well documented that annually the cities with the  top 20 murder rates have majority minority populations. Baltimore, at 65% black fits the bill. A tacit police strike could bring that 2014 murder total of 210 up to 300 in a wink. And the Black Lives Matter(when an ofay kill one) crowd would then yammer about "where the police?"

The Gordian Knot of Baltimore will not be solved with the pusillanimity of it's leadership.

Eddie Coyle

Bloods and Crips have come together to declare "Black Lives Matter".

Which makes perfect sense, because those two groups have never killed a black person ever.

The jiveass, forked tongued "minister" who ended his sermon with the words "no peace" earlier today, was shocked by the violence. Well, that's what he said to them white folk with the microphones. ;) We should know by now what he's telling the black "youths" without cameras rolling.

Reworking of an old classic. "...because Nepal had first pick"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 27, 2015, 06:41:15 PM
   Bloods and Crips have come together to declare "Black Lives Matter".

Which makes perfect sense, because those two groups have never killed a black person ever.

The jiveass, forked tongued "minister" who ended his sermon with the words "no peace" earlier today, was shocked by the violence. Well, that's what he said to them white folk with the microphones. ;) We should know by now what he's telling the black "youths" without cameras rolling.

Reworking of an old classic. "...because Nepal had first pick"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
My scanner had some chatter about "they are going after a hardware store now" recently. I'm guessing the "youths" simply are going to loot tools (and maybe firearms) so they can rebuild and protect stuff tomorrow. Certainly they care about their community and family and they wouldn't be going after a hardware store (right after a CVS and liquor store, according to the chatter on my scanner,) to commit more mayhem or looting with better tools- and now likely drugged and liquored up? It must for rebuilding purposes! Sort of a "community organizing" event to help fixed things!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on April 27, 2015, 09:10:50 PM
My scanner had some chatter about "they are going after a hardware store now" recently. I'm guessing the "youths" simply are going to loot tools (and maybe firearms) so they can rebuild and protect stuff tomorrow. Certainly they care about their community and family and they wouldn't be going after a hardware store (right after a CVS and liquor store, according to the chatter on my scanner,) to commit more mayhem or looting with better tools- and now likely drugged and liquored up? It must for rebuilding purposes! Sort of a "community organizing" event to help fixed things!

Baltimore Police are dispersing the crowd with job applications. They be runnin' like hell from that show of force.

Obama really hates Hilliary. The pony tailed hippies trying to relive the spirit of '68, are going to get November 1968's Presidential Election results.

They're burning a Korean owned store right now. Thank you, Baltimore Boneheads. You are America's Palestinians. Never pass up a chance to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Juan

The leftists are spouting their dielectic materialism - it's the poor against the rich.  If that's so, why are there no white faces in the mobs? It is time to have that discussion about race and how Obama has fanned the flames of racial hatred for his own political ends.  Just the way that George Wallace, Ross Barnett, and Orvil Faubus did.

VtaGeezer

What a circle jerk of rightwingers. The white conservatives are clearly getting off on the violence every bit as much as the jackasses doing the crimes, but for different reasons.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: VtaGeezer on April 28, 2015, 12:36:11 PM
What a circle jerk of rightwingers. The white conservatives are clearly getting off on the violence every bit as much as the jackasses doing the crimes, but for different reasons.

Go change your Depends, you old prick. I'm not a right winger at all. I'm racial realist, unlike you. Hate to break the news, you decrepit fool but the mob of shitskins sees ALL whites as racist pigs. So, you're no better than me in their eyes.  ;D

Old in the way liberals like you can't die soon enough. Fuck you.

Damn... I guess Anger Management class isn't going so well....