• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Man Tells a Woman The Way it is on Dr Phil Show

Started by gnooryblows, February 25, 2015, 07:33:16 PM

Quote from: gnooryblows on February 25, 2015, 08:03:44 PM
men need to stop clamoring for the pussy. 

It's positively uncouth to clamor for it.  A true gentleman prefers to silently yearn for it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 26, 2015, 12:13:57 PM
It's positively uncouth to clamor for it.  A true gentleman prefers to silently yearn for it.

...and accept the rebuff with grace and a modicum of dignity.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 26, 2015, 12:27:17 PM
...and accept the rebuff with grace and a modicum of dignity.

Precisely, old bean.

[attachimg=1]

Heather Wade

This sick unspeakable can stop sending me personal emails asking for things he will never get.  Go back to jerkin it, gnb.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 26, 2015, 12:55:14 PM
This sick unspeakable can stop sending me personal emails asking for things he will never get.  Go back to jerkin it, gnb.

You could always send them to his mother; I'm sure she'd be glad to know the spawn she birthed is not the Antichrist, but a poor feeble pathetic little boy in a mans body. With a penis that has had no opportunity to do anything but piss from, and none in the future.

Daggit

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 26, 2015, 12:55:14 PM

Surely that's got to earn this guy a ban? I would assume that harassment via PM is a big no no.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Daggit on February 26, 2015, 04:34:38 PM
Surely that's got to earn this guy a ban? I would assume that harassment via PM is a big no no.

It was an email to my personal email address.  From the language, I'm guessing it's our friend here.

bateman

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 26, 2015, 05:29:13 PM
It was an email to my personal email address.  From the language, I'm guessing it's our friend here.

But still no dick pic?

gnooryblows

i didnt ASK you for anything, i OFFERED you golden showers for the right price. I am just salesman, peddling my wares. my wares happen to by my penis and urine, nothing more. if you were interested in them, i thought we could make a deal.
im not interested in money though. im thinking i will offer golden showers to anybody who will offer me blowjobs.
thats our deal, you (or anybody) gives me blowjobs, and i offer them golden showers in compensation.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 26, 2015, 05:29:13 PM

what email address was it sent from?

gnooryblows

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 26, 2015, 06:02:22 PM
I can post that here?

i dont care if you post it i meant to send you a PM but apparently i clicked on the mail button, its not my real personal email or anything, just one i use for dumb web forums

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: gnooryblows on February 26, 2015, 06:03:21 PM
i dont care if you post it i meant to send you a PM but apparently i clicked on the mail button, its not my real personal email or anything, just one i use for dumb web forums

doesn't much matter.  see ya.

Heather Wade

Ok, markwalbergh07@gmail.com

My fault for having my email accessible in my profile.  Fixed it.

Daggit

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 26, 2015, 06:15:16 PM
Ok, markwalbergh07@gmail.com

My fault for having my email accessible in my profile.  Fixed it.

Ha ha ha. Mark Walbergh. The devil sure works in mysterious ways.

pate

Quote from: MV on February 26, 2015, 06:04:15 PM
doesn't much matter.  see ya.

I am both relieved and saddened somehow...

Good Times!

Quote from: pate on February 26, 2015, 07:44:30 PM
I am both relieved and saddened somehow...

Good Times!

We all know he will return...

Quote from: Daggit on February 26, 2015, 07:05:17 PM
Ha ha ha. Mark Walbergh. The devil sure works in mysterious ways.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I figured Satan's pick up lines would have a lot more panache.

pate

Should this thread and the "Devil Breathes Within Me" (or whatever it was) be merged or would that mess up the effect?

It's pretty sad, really.  I mean presumably he was born without the regular capacity to relate to people emotionally or was abused, so it has to be an entirely intellectual process. Further presuming he wasn't raised with a good moral background and set of values, he's probably somewhat lacking in even those intellectual tools.  Not to say he's not intelligent because I think he is.  I just doubt he was raised practicing the good habits, making it difficult to differentiate between 'right' and 'wrong'.  It's up to him whether he wants to reject the advice or not.

pate

So pretty much a "mean baby" I find I agree with that assessment...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 27, 2015, 05:00:57 AM
It's pretty sad, really.  I mean presumably he was born without the regular capacity to relate to people emotionally or was abused, so it has to be an entirely intellectual process. Further presuming he wasn't raised with a good moral background and set of values, he's probably somewhat lacking in even those intellectual tools.  Not to say he's not intelligent because I think he is.  I just doubt he was raised practicing the good habits, making it difficult to differentiate between 'right' and 'wrong'.  It's up to him whether he wants to reject the advice or not.

RGWG and I were raised by wolves and a shy group of pygmy hunters at various times on three different continents. We turned out okay didn't we. Bastards.