• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on April 30, 2017, 11:28:02 PM
Story's new to me too, but I shall consider Shay's view on it as I give it a listen.   :)

ZEEBO!  How are ya!?   :D

Check out the link Gravity posted.  I read about this guy some time ago as well.  I just don't get the fascination.  For 25+ years he just stole everything he needed and scurried back into the forest.  Essentially he just went on a really long camping vacation at the expense of others.  LOL!  ;)

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on April 30, 2017, 11:31:38 PM
A special aloha to Shay. Yes, seems like a long time

Thanks me lady.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 11:34:18 PM
ZEEBO!  How are ya!?   :D

Check out the link Gravity posted.  I read about this guy some time ago as well.  I just don't get the fascination.  For 25+ years he just stole everything he needed and scurried back into the forest.  Essentially he just went on a really long camping vacation at the expense of others.  LOL!  ;)

He is lucky he didn't get shot.

Clinical or not. The guy is nuts. I have no idea how he survived the winters without being able to start a fire.

ShayP

We need brig and Gravity to chime in.  Where's Nebraska?  (Not the state you ninnies)  21st Century Man as well.  Aw shucks.  I'm just being needy.  Carry on!   ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 11:40:08 PM
We need brig and Gravity to chime in.  Where's Nebraska?  (Not the state you ninnies)  21st Century Man as well.  Aw shucks.  I'm just being needy.  Carry on!   ;D

Chime

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 11:39:35 PM
He is lucky he didn't get shot.

Clinical or not. The guy is nuts. I have no idea how he survived the winters without being aboe to start a fire.
Howdy, Gravity! ;D

yumyumtree

"I never felt like a Taurus. Scorpio fit me perfectly." Alrighty then.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 11:41:00 PM
Chime

How are you kind sir?  Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.  8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 30, 2017, 11:42:02 PM
"I never felt like a Taurus. Scorpio fit me perfectly." Alrighty then.
'evening, Yumyumtree! ;D

ShayP

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 30, 2017, 11:43:12 PM
'evening, Yumyumtree! ;D

+1  :)

Every time I see the screen name I think of a gift shop we used to frequent by the same name.  ;D  Ahhhhh...memories.

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on April 30, 2017, 11:11:13 PM
Hey Starr, looks like we're back on track after a rare Knapp speed bump.  Enjoy the show all.   8)
Is that what happened?  I tuned in and got "the best of Noory."  As it is not April first, I refused to believe such a thing existed and turned the radio off...

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

Every time I see the screen name I think of a gift shop we used to frequent by the same name.  ;D  Ahhhhh...memories.
I think there was a movie by that name.  I think Jack Lemon was in it.  That's what I remember.

starrmtn001

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2017, 11:46:57 PM
Is that what happened?  I tuned in and got "the best of Noory."  As it is not April first, I refused to believe such a thing existed and turned the radio off...
Hi, WOTR!  I'm glad you checked in. ;D

ShayP

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 30, 2017, 11:47:11 PM
I think there was a movie by that name.  I think Jack Lemon was in it.  That's what I remember.

I think you may be right.

yumyumtree

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 11:45:05 PM

It is from a Jack Lemmon movie--Under the Yum Yum Tree. My profile picture used to be of him, but something happened to it, and I haven't gotten around to replacing it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: yumyumtree on April 30, 2017, 11:52:10 PM
It is from a Jack Lemmon movie--Under the Yum Yum Tree. My profile picture used to be of him, but something happened to it, and I haven't gotten around to replacing it.
Yes!  Thank you yumyumtree. ;D

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2017, 11:46:57 PM

Hopefully you've got the live feed back.  Btw I think "The best of Noory" is one of those zen paradoxes with no answer.    ;)

ShayP

Well, we need you to get that picture up pronto!  Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today.  ;)  ;D  I kid...I kid.  :D

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on April 30, 2017, 11:55:21 PM
Hopefully you've got the live feed back.  Btw I think "The best of Noory" is one of those zen paradoxes with no answer.    ;)

Like one hand bitch slapping you

ShayP

Is eating tuna salad on toast at 2:00 am EST acceptable?  I'm about to plug the toaster in.  Discuss...

WOTR

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on April 30, 2017, 11:48:14 PM
Hi, WOTR!  I'm glad you checked in. ;D
Good to see everybody (and nice to hear Knapp, as well.)

starrmtn001

Here are some pics for you to consider. ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 11:42:03 PM
How are you kind sir?  Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.  8)

I have jury duty in the morning. Hope I wake up.

starrmtn001

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 11:59:57 PM
Heh, heh. ;) ;D

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 11:59:57 PM

LOL!  I take it you are not a fan of that civic duty.  I personally enjoy it.  However on most occasions I feel dirty after the trial.  Not because of the context, but of my fellow jurors come deliberation.  :(   

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 11:58:59 PM
Is eating tuna salad on toast at 2:00 am EST acceptable?  I'm about to plug the toaster in.  Discuss...

Lightly toasted, medium or charcoal? Whole wheat or white? I always like celery in my tuna salad. Crunchy

ShayP

Quote from: TigerLily on May 01, 2017, 12:03:34 AM
Lightly toasted, medium or charcoal? Whole wheat or white?

White bread.  Medium.