Author George Knapp  (Read 863836 times)

George Knapp
« Reply #9750 on: December 30, 2020, 07:58:37 PM »
Barbour was the guest Noory booted/banned from C2C for racist remarks.

Heíd fit in fine here then.

George Knapp
« Reply #9751 on: December 30, 2020, 08:15:13 PM »
Yep. As I recall he was trying to make some point but did so in a manner not approved or understood by Norry or iHate. Barbour's first "hit" was "Its Tough to be White" but Norry, I guess, didn't do any research to expect some 'controversial,' satirical content. 

He has been on with Rense several times since then.

http://www.trineday.com/paypal_store/product_pages/9781634242462-Your_Mothers_Not_a_Virgin/index.html 

http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_012519_hr3.mp3 

https://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2008/07/the-philosophy.html

"John Barbour was a Canadian comedian that moved to America in the early sixties. The crux of his act, on this album at least, dealt with civil rights issues. His liberal stance endeared him to African-American comics like Dick Gregory and Redd Foxx and both considered him a good friend."

So heís basically the prototype for Steven Crowder?

George Knapp
« Reply #9752 on: December 30, 2020, 08:16:14 PM »
The 68 year old lady called in, again, and told her bizarre tale when many decades ago she lived with her mother and 'they pretty much kept alone.' One day a man showed up on a motorcycle in cutoffs and she got on the bike. He drove her to a building (on a reservation?) turned around and told her "I want to show you something." Ominous statement for the naive girl who randomly got on a bike with a mysterious stranger. Anyway he proceed to grab the tall building and climb up the building with rapid speed and then fly off it. He returned and his eyes were all black and he informed her that he had strange blood. Knapp said "I think you've told us this before" and went to a break.

Thatís true.

George Knapp
« Reply #9753 on: December 30, 2020, 08:48:03 PM »
Some good callers. I liked the second guest who had new news about some Dr. Roger Leir's implants- one that was biological! In the right-hand side of the body of a stewardess. Normally implants are on the left-hand side of the body but those are usually metallic. Someone was never billed for a procedure of nasal removal and gynecological issues due to insertions! Some were sent to a lab that came across the galaxy and represented a civilization or something. Leprechaun talk also. Owl visitations. I think she is Vegas based now.  Knapp get up on that.

My wife has a couple of implants. ;D

George Knapp
« Reply #9754 on: December 30, 2020, 09:10:24 PM »
My wife has a couple of implants. ;D

I've literally never had the experience you're alluding to here. What's it like? Be tasteful in your lengthy and verbose descriptions, if you please--this is a family board.

I was with a woman for seven years who had a breast reduction, however. We were in our 20s when we met, she had the surgery years before I ever met her... and if she didn't have scars from the procedure, I never would have known, her boobs were still pretty absolutely massive. They must have been absolutely GARGANTUAN before.

She was, of course, ashamed of her scars... but I thought they were cute. It was like little smiley faces winking at me everytime. But she's gone now, many years back. I prefer the current implantless au naturale beauty I've been solely facing now, going on some 3.55555 years--repeating, of course.

(now, I don't know what this has to do with Knapp, but... I'd wife swap with George Knapp any day of the week, if I were politely asked to. I DON'T WANT TO, mind you--but I certainly would. That brave, skilled and immensely talented man deserves all the little smiley faces the world can bring him. Kudos.)

George Knapp
« Reply #9755 on: December 30, 2020, 10:32:19 PM »
I've literally never had the experience you're alluding to here. What's it like? Be tasteful in your lengthy and verbose descriptions, if you please--this is a family board.

I was with a woman for seven years who had a breast reduction, however. We were in our 20s when we met, she had the surgery years before I ever met her... and if she didn't have scars from the procedure, I never would have known, her boobs were still pretty absolutely massive. They must have been absolutely GARGANTUAN before.

She was, of course, ashamed of her scars... but I thought they were cute. It was like little smiley faces winking at me everytime. But she's gone now, many years back. I prefer the current implantless au naturale beauty I've been solely facing now, going on some 3.55555 years--repeating, of course.

(now, I don't know what this has to do with Knapp, but... I'd wife swap with George Knapp any day of the week, if I were politely asked to. I DON'T WANT TO, mind you--but I certainly would. That brave, skilled and immensely talented man deserves all the little smiley faces the world can bring him. Kudos.)

Itís pretty sweet IMO.  Firm.  Full.  Feel great.  Never need a bra.  Every top, dress, or bathing suit looks great.

No they donít feel ďrealĒ, but they donít exactly feel ďfakeĒ either.  They feel slightly more firm than a pair that is nursing.  Honestly like the feel better now instead of floppy milkbags.

But they were more for her than me.  No complaints or regrets at all.

To that point, you get what you pay for.  I didnít consider cost as a constraint.

George Knapp
« Reply #9756 on: December 30, 2020, 10:39:08 PM »
They feel slightly more firm than a pair that is nursing. 

Slurp.

Honestly like the feel better now instead of floppy milkbags.

Any more than a handful, and you're risking a sprained thumb.

To that point, you get what you pay for.  I didnít consider cost as a constraint.

When Grapefruit finds out how affordable and readily financable plastic surgery is in reality, she's going to be really glad I didn't spend any more money than I did on shoes.

George Knapp
« Reply #9757 on: January 02, 2021, 06:34:24 PM »
catching up on some shows
-
Sunday - November 22 2020
Host
George Knapp
Guests
Ernest Cline, Susan Demeter

"Ready Player One," which inspired the blockbuster Steven Spielberg film
-
 Ernest Cline, the author of the books joined George Knapp to discuss his virtual universe and the impact that science fiction has on our future. Cline recalled his childhood in a trailer park, where some of the first video games ever released helped him forget his almost dystopian surroundings, and enter a world where he "got to wander these digital landscapes." Cline said he was also a fan of the Road Dahl books, such as "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory," and came up with a story based on the premise that pondered what would happen if "Willy Wonka had been a video game designer and held his greatest contest inside a video game?"
-
Fun and interesting show. 80's songs and movies and pop culture. Spielberg baby! Cline's stories about making the movie are cool. He bought a Delorean !!
-
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/george-knapp-shows
https://twitter.com/g_knapp
https://www.mysterywire.com