• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 28, 2016, 06:33:09 PM
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-cold-clinton-reality-1477608696

Why isn't the Clinton Foundation under investigation?
And it doesn't necessarily have to be the Feds. Other countries and in States in which they operate also have laws about charities and Foundations. I've heard this guy a few times on various shows and he claims that there are some fundamental things the Clinton's did that violate various statutes.
http://charlesortel.com/concentrating-on-clinton-foundation-facts

theONE

Quote from: Lunger on October 28, 2016, 06:34:51 PM
Good God!  I wouldn't wish that on Bill Clinton himself

haha,lol

Jackstar

James Woods has been my fuckin' hero for decades. Now, he's exalted.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 28, 2016, 05:59:25 PM
For those that have yet to vote.  Let me state a scenario.  The FBI Investigation continues for months and the beginning of Hillary's presidency is tainted by the investigation.  Maybe it comes to nothing but maybe not.  Do we really want a tainted President riddled with rumors of scandal running the country?  Sure Trump has some supposed problems but the FBI isn't investigating him and his competence as a businessman is surely greater than the competence of Hillary as a politician.  Our country does not deserve a presidency riddled with scandal.  Maybe there will also be scandal with Trump but maybe not.  There is already a scandal with Hillary.  I urge you to make the decision that is best for the country.  Deny Hillary Clinton the presidency and give Trump a chance to prove his mettle.

Agreed.  At this point it's pretty safe to say Donald is more trustworthy than her, and is also our best chance at stopping her, as much as I love third parties and wish them well.  Did you see the news that (allegedly) Paul Ryan stood to benefit from a Hillary presidency because his kin would be given a judicial appointment?  The swamp needs to be drained of corrupt Democrats and bad Republicans alike.  I just hope Trump keeps his ethics reform pledge and really pushes for those congressional term limits.

theONE

Besides domestic riots I wouldn't be surprised if in next few days there will be no "arranged" attack on US forces
somewhere in the World to create huge attention detour from Hillry and her problems...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 28, 2016, 06:33:09 PM
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-cold-clinton-reality-1477608696

Why isn't the Clinton Foundation under investigation?

How could it not be under investigation?  What ever happened to "Truth, Justice and the American Way?"  Could Superman have been just an unwitting dupe of corrupt politicians?  Were all those years spent fighting evil in his spare time while holding down a full time gig at the Daily Planet all for naught?  Sometimes I entertain the notion that there must be a full blown investigation of the Clinton Foundation on going in the background that is being aggressively pursued by square-jawed, steely eyed g-men with a fire in their bellies.  But, alas, the cocktail hour buzz soon wears off and I am jerked back into cold reality.  Shit!

Kidnostad3

The Fat Lady is Singing

mikuthing01

Trump's worst case scenario after today

Zetaspeak

Wait now we care about sex stories? Trump and his supporters can make the Olympic gymnastics team on how quick and simple they change their stance on what a news story and what isn't.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 28, 2016, 09:27:04 PM
Wait now we care about sex stories? Trump and his supporters can make the Olympic gymnastics team on how quick and simple they change their stance on what a news story and what isn't.
Ha, sorta. Obviously the pedo stuff (ok maybe techincally just under-age not little kids but still illegal and creepy) should be investigated but, honestly, I'm more concerned with why Huma was sharing device(s) (government owned? Or with government software on them? That alone should be a crime, I think) with her problematic hubby with a sexting addiction and apparently using a yahoo! account to send classified emails for storage back home. Really I would rather have investigations into the Foundation(s) but if some pedo sex scandal can take them down I'm all for it. I wonder, we will see, how deep her loyalty goes and if Huma, as others have mentioned, will be the 'sacrificial goat' for the Clinton crimes.

Kidnostad3

She should have seen this coming.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 28, 2016, 10:20:27 PM
She should have seen this coming.

Sometimes there is justice in this universe or so it appears at this time.  I guess we will know for sure on 11/9.  What a sleazy bunch.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 28, 2016, 10:24:08 PM
Sometimes there is justice in this universe or so it appears at this time.  I guess we will know for sure on 11/9.  What a sleazy bunch.

Is Feb 8 or Feb 15 the most convenient for your IRS audit?

chefist

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 28, 2016, 09:27:04 PM

It's all good! 

Big Chicken

So does Hillary dump her special helper Mrs. Weiner now?

=Schlyder=

Quote from: chefist on October 28, 2016, 10:27:30 PM
I know it ruins the joke, but what am I looking at here?

They are asking pedo bear "WTF?"  LOL

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 28, 2016, 10:26:09 PM
Is Feb 8 or Feb 15 the most convenient for your IRS audit?

They can do it next week. I've got nothing to hide.  More waste of public funds. C'mon suckers.  Come and get me.