• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Found on Weiner's laptop.

GravitySucks

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2016, 12:43:11 AM
Seriously?  I think the FBI agents have been ready to mutiny since this summer.

I believe once they found these they refused to be silenced.

May just be wishful thinking.

p.s.  This investigation was headed up by the AG in NY with assistance from the FBI. They couldn't keep it in house. That might have played a role.

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 12:51:49 AM
Found on Weiner's laptop.

OOOooo, 21 -that's mega gross, I must post this to clean the shock ,lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

=Schlyder=

There should be guillotines set up in every city square ...lopping heads off of everyone complicit in all this treason and high crimes against humanity.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on October 29, 2016, 12:55:11 AM
There should be guillotines set up in every city square ...lopping heads off of everyone complicit in all this treason and high crimes against humanity.

Tar and feather them first.

theONE

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 29, 2016, 12:52:22 AM
p.s.  This investigation was headed up by the AG in NY with assistance from the FBI. They couldn't keep it in house. That might have played a role.

aha, plot widens , love it -let's hope it leads to disaster for the evil b*tch

Gee, it's so refreshing not having that little bitch around trying to correct the record.

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 29, 2016, 01:01:32 AM
Gee, it's so refreshing not having that little bitch around trying to correct the record.
oink ,lol  ;)

GravitySucks

The_Donald thread on reddit has an entirely different vibe than the Hillary thread.

I don't post there but I check it and the Wikileaks thread a couple of times a day.

http://www.naturalnews.com/055789_George_Soros_Hillary_Clinton_electoral_college.html

"As reported by Top Right News and other outlets, during a recent interview with Bloomberg News, Soros â€" a Democrat mega-donor â€" openly admitted that Trump will win the popular vote in a "landslide."

However, he said that none of that would matter, because a President Hillary Clinton is already a "done deal."   "

BellGab has it's own news channel ?  :o       

GravitySucks

I don't know if this is legit, but it appears to be.

If so, the DoD has 1000 more emails that should have been turned over as Federal records.

=Schlyder=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCMO8B_A3EY

The US government is full of fucking degenerates.

GravitySucks

Depending on what is in the emails, they may charge Huma with perjury.

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 29, 2016, 02:22:52 AM
Disgusting Hillary is throwing in the towel.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/792239710722727937

In my rabbit-chasing, I am pretty sure that these emails were found by the NY AG and they notified the FBI. If you read the Comey letter, I think the wording supports this conclusion. He says they need to get access.

I think the AG pressed the issue and the FBI had to react.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 28, 2016, 09:27:04 PM
Wait now we care about sex stories? Trump and his supporters can make the Olympic gymnastics team on how quick and simple they change their stance on what a news story and what isn't.

Don't you have a skewed poll to analyze or something?  ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 28, 2016, 10:43:28 PM
https://twitter.com/cher/status/792073127551303680

You are a true believer! Blessings of the masses and blessings of the state. Now go and be more productive. Buy more!  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 28, 2016, 10:45:01 PM
This is almost too good to be true. I have a list of people I hope blow their brains out when Trump is elected. I didn't realize it until now but Cher should be on that list.

If she could turn back time.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on October 28, 2016, 10:48:57 PM
I hope there is some type of cosmic justice out there...

There isn't. Unfortunately, it's all up to us. Now that's a cold shot, babe.  8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 28, 2016, 11:24:16 PM
https://twitter.com/CharlieDaniels/status/792178223207645184

Charlie turned 80 today.  May he live til he's 100.

Hell yeah! Cheers, Charlie! It may be time to bust out yer fiddle again and send this she devil back to hell.  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on October 28, 2016, 11:30:19 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the FBI one of the agencies that claims the Russians are behind the e-mail hacks?

Trumpers, please let us know if the FBI is to be trusted or not.

Who knows? Comey certainly seemed complicit in the Clinton's corruption to me so it could be some sort of ass saving move on his part. I think to have a clean investigation they really need to replace him. The DOJ clearly needs to be investigated too.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: henge0stone on October 28, 2016, 11:35:30 PM
Isn't there some kind of law that you can't be elected president if your under investigation by the FBI? Since you could basically pardon yourself once elected? I guess if you rig the media and have dead people voting for you it doesn't really matter.

I'm pretty sure Hillary's response would be, "At this point what difference does it make?!"  ;)

Juan

1. Cheryl Mills strikes me as a sharp lawyer.  I would expect her to have held onto something that gives her protection.
2. Can the Muslim Brotherhood protect Huma.
3. 136 doesn't seem to have posted since the first official version, that there were only 3-emails, was shot down.
4. I saw Cher once at the Kroger in Macon, Georgia.  At 2AM she was wearing a purple bathrobe, a blue plastic shower cap and a black eye.