• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT UFO

Started by Stellar, June 05, 2014, 12:46:48 PM

Stellar

QuoteThe Disclosure Project is a research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.
http://www.disclosureproject.org/

THE DISCLOSURE PROJECT UFO TRUTH MAY 9, 2001 NATIONAL PRESS CLUB CONFERENCE WASHINGTON DC

For me this stuff is on the fringe and yes when I was a 7 year old kid I looked up at the stars and thought to my self wow I'm here in a huge room of lights^9999999999999999999999999999 ...etc. can't keep counting but you get the idea.  So I thought intelligence, yet I wondered if all those stars were just pin pricks of light from where something was watching us.  I heard the term UFO so I thought well something else is definitely is out there than us.

Believe me I have had some very supernatural experiences all the way to 48 which is just a number by the way.  One of my malevolent experiences was with the Brown Grey's or maybe they are just another type of alien.

I woke up at 5:10 am January 7, 2012 in my bed and started to record my REM subconsciousness mind recorder; this I thought was a nightmare then I realized my abduction was about to begin. The Alien Grey's were in the process to enter my subconscious. This abduction from what I deduced started at 4:15 am. It was a team of at least three Grey's holding me down, one starting a heart drill and one at my head trying to mind melt with me like Spock from Star Trek.

I succeeded in fighting them off! I have realized that they were trying stop my access to very intelligent parts of the brain and steal these frequencies for their own power. Unfortunately for the Grey's I have stumbled on to the ultra low frequencies in the 2.3 hertz range that they use to enslave us as humans by creating depression. These negative beings are the best at stealing technology from other races and also at enslaving races of beings for gaining more power in the Galaxy. The Grey's want mind numb corporate zombies to work more so the Grey's can profit on the tax more.

The Alien Grey's did not want me to release this information. This is why the abduction took place to make me afraid of them and not warn you.

FUNWITHSCALPULS - Aliens Torture Man Devil Went Down To Georgia Extreme Gruesome

b_dubb

The Big Book of Duplicate Thread

Quote from: McPhallus on June 05, 2014, 12:52:49 PM
[attachimg=1]

Love your avatar, McPhallus!  I never ever would have pegged him for Mario, but he's a natural!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 05, 2014, 03:18:55 PM
Love your avatar, McPhallus!  I never ever would have pegged him for Mario, but he's a natural!

I still don't know if that is Ron Jeremy or Captain Lou Albano.

Kelt

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 05, 2014, 03:20:45 PM
I still don't know if that is Ron Jeremy or Captain Lou Albano.

Definitely Ron Jeremy.  Here's Captain Lou, one of my all-time favorite personalities, wrestling or otherwise.

[attachimg=1]

And just in case anybody hasn't thrown up in his or her mouth for awhile, here's a product I saw awhile back.  Even though I enjoy rum of all kinds, this is one I'm going to pass on, just because.

[attachimg=2]

McPhallus

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on June 05, 2014, 03:37:33 PM
Definitely Ron Jeremy.  Here's Captain Lou, one of my all-time favorite personalities, wrestling or otherwise.

[attachimg=1]

What was the deal with him and the rubber bands?  I never did figure that out.

wr250

Quote from: McPhallus on June 05, 2014, 07:18:57 PM

he saw a homeless person do it once ...

Jackstar

To be fair, the Disclosure Project workedis working. One has to go pretty far to find someone willing to deny the facts now. And it used to be that saying that one was in contact with space aliens would get you locked up at worst and ostracsized at best.

Jackstar

We don't rate the Michael Mann update? Awww.

Quote from: McPhallus on June 05, 2014, 07:18:57 PM

Who knows?  Maybe it had something to do with PEG, the principle he often claimed guided every aspect of his life.  It stands for Politeness, Etiquette, and Grooming.