• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 28, 2017, 06:01:13 PM
Every time I find a decent one, Jaz calls in.

The answer to that my friend is Big Jim Malliard.   You just may have to stretch that decency point

***Update***

Folks, this could be the end for me. I've suffered a string of 'mental attacks' over the past 45 minutes. Shadow Agents(TM) paid by vanderhoVen Industries. I have no proof, but I know it's you. I've donned tube socks and wrapped myself in a space blanket. Currently, I'm taking refuge in my bathtub...fighting it...so tired... so weak...

ps: If I die, Amy dies.

akwilly

Quote from: rekcuf on January 28, 2017, 06:03:55 PM
***Update***

Folks, this could be the end for me. I've suffered a string of 'mental attacks' over the past 45 minutes. Shadow Agents(TM) paid by vanderhoVen Industries. I have no proof, but I know it's you. I've donned tube socks and wrapped myself in a space blanket. Currently, I'm taking refuge in my bathtub...fighting it...so tired... so weak...

since your in the bathtub you should do some ear candling. Very relaxing for you and your guest

starrmtn001

***Update***

Hey.  If you need a blood transfusion, I'll slip a mickey to Ciaderlo, drag him on over and throw him down into your basement.
I expect a bonus in my next paycheck for this.

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on January 28, 2017, 06:06:57 PM
since your in the bathtub you should do some ear candling. Very relaxing for you and your guest
Bad idea.  He might set his hair on fire. :o

Quote from: akwilly on January 28, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

I was told the candle was supposed to be inserted into the rear.

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on January 28, 2017, 06:10:44 PM
I was told the candle was supposed to be inserted into the rear.
Ear, not rear.  And you'd probably still catch your hair on fire. ::)

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 06:08:53 PM
Hey.  If you need a blood transfusion, I'll slip a mickey to Ciaderlo, drag him on over and throw him down into your basement.

I'll get my hands on that sailor one way or another, sister! *snap*

starrmtn001

starrmtn001

Quote from: rekcuf on January 28, 2017, 06:13:41 PM
I live dangerously, my dear.
Yes.  Your basement could attest to that, if I didn't clean it every month. 8)

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 28, 2017, 05:55:24 PM
That reminds me of a scene from the Eiger Sanctions. 

Some dirtbag tells Clint Eastwood ''my superior wants to see you''.  Clint says ''well, that doesn't narrow it down very much, does it''

:D

bwahahaha

No, no it doesn't.  ;)
Praise MV!

"This Is Designed To Make Me Money - The Falkie Tapes" update for January 28th

Another day spent in Martinez, California. I have to save some of this for the movie but I can drop a minor bombshell - the outdoor cats are not full time outdoor cats! They have a loving home and their owner was shocked to learn about the feeding of both wet and dry food to them. Their vet has been telling them they have been overfeeding the cats and know they know why!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwqnt5uCBvk

chefist

Leaks Continue...

Hey Six, just thought you should know that I posted the first three of my new youtube channel's videos.  Already they are getting a few hundred hits each and apparently people are loving them because I have 153 subs already after only one day!   📈 📈📈📈  😝😝😝    I have only you and Fifi to thank.   I know it isn't much, but it's a start and as long as I keep going with this, I think I should be up to passing TGFP very very soon.   I can see the hits increasing! like this chart:  !!!   💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲 !!!!!  😁😁😁😁😁

I'm CC'ing George on this email because he needs to know that you're a good person and yes, Fifi does help out those who are in need.

Thanks again.  I am so glad I stuck with you instead of George.  I can't wait until our event.

Est optimum extra circulum George!

Take care my Circle!

Drone

GravitySucks

Negotiations are underway for the lead actor. starring role. Falkie look alike.

Lilith

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 28, 2017, 06:27:33 PM
"This Is Designed To Make Me Money - The Falkie Tapes" update for January 28th

Another day spent in Martinez, California. I have to save some of this for the movie but I can drop a minor bombshell - the outdoor cats are not full time outdoor cats! They have a loving home and their owner was shocked to learn about the feeding of both wet and dry food to them. Their vet has been telling them they have been overfeeding the cats and know they know why!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwqnt5uCBvk

And here I thought that George just liked having cat food for his midnight snack...

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 06:08:53 PM

effluenza

Quote from: Chefist on January 28, 2017, 06:31:11 PM
Leaks Continue...

Hey Six, just thought you should know that I posted the first three of my new youtube channel's videos.  Already they are getting a few hundred hits each and apparently people are loving them because I have 153 subs already after only one day!   📈 📈📈📈  😝😝😝    I have only you and Fifi to thank.   I know it isn't much, but it's a start and as long as I keep going with this, I think I should be up to passing TGFP very very soon.   I can see the hits increasing! like this chart:  !!!   💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲 !!!!!  😁😁😁😁😁

I'm CC'ing George on this email because he needs to know that you're a good person and yes, Fifi does help out those who are in need.

Thanks again.  I am so glad I stuck with you instead of George.  I can't wait until our event.

Est optimum extra circulum George!

Take care my Circle!

Drone

Drone has a YouTube channel in direct competition to Falkie which was funded by Mrs Six Weeks Tenure?

I like the direction of the FINAL season of the Falkie show.

littlechris

Quote from: effluenza on January 28, 2017, 06:44:19 PM
Drone has a YouTube channel in direct competition to Falkie which was funded by Mrs Six Weeks Tenure?

I like the direction of the FINAL season of the Falkie show.

Do anyone have a link to Drone's new Youtube channel?

effluenza

Quote from: Justin003 on January 28, 2017, 06:46:56 PM
Do anyone have a link to Drone's new Youtube channel?

Don't tell Falkie but it probably doesn't exist. Shhhh. You didn't hear that from me.

Quote from: White Crow on January 28, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

I hope George knows there are people here that he can count on.

Sometimes our taxes paid to help the disabled just isn't enough.

Faith Hope Love...  without love there is no hope
White Crow you are just the sweetest soul

starrmtn001

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 28, 2017, 06:50:18 PM
Which is no easy feat in this thread.  But, WhiteCrow has a strong mind and a good soul.  He can handle it. ;)

Dr. MD MD

***Update***

OMG! We're losing him. Get this guy some faces to suck, STAT!  :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 06:58:02 PM
OMG! We're losing him. Get this guy some faces to suck, STAT!  :o
I already offered him a blood transfusion from Ciardelo.  He prefers a rear candle.  Go figure. ::)

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on January 28, 2017, 06:50:18 PM

And he's SUCH a huge George Senda supporter.  I'm sure he'll top off Georges GoFundMe for Chefist before showtime!

starrmtn001

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 06:56:10 PM
Which is no easy feat in this thread.  But, WhiteCrow has a strong mind and a good soul.  He can handle it. ;)
Even the silliest rants from the most scurrilous posters. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Just a heads-up.  If ya want to get a seat in the chat room, you'd better get over there now.  The place is already starting to fill up. ;) ;D

http://www.paranormal.chat/