• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Justin003 on January 29, 2017, 08:33:02 AM
Anyone have a link to the book review on Amazon?

I think Amazon pulled it.

Snd felt a need to keep replying to it with long winded explanations and it was considred "useless clutter".

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 29, 2017, 08:26:26 AM
I have asked Senda to make a video of him caring for and he filmed himself spooning food on a curb.
That is how he cares for them. No vet trips.

Hill's is a great food for sick cats. It is pricey and it takes a prescription but it is great.

BTW, after the loss of my little guy 2 months ago I found a new gentleman that moved in. His name is Archie.

Oh and a few more typos like neow would have given your post  great Super Troopers vibe.

I feed my pets nothing but Hill's products.  They all have done very well on it.  It is produced in the great state of Kansas...about 40 minutes from where I live.  Congrats on your new friend Rally!

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 08:25:37 AM
I don't but I think it was Rally who had links to shelters/rescue groups in the Bay area.  I live just outside Kansas City and used to work for our local animal shelter before they went to the "no kill' model.  I will look around and see if I can find the link(s) for Contra Costa county.

I also linked to PAWS, a great local (was local to me) place for animals.

When I said to George that he needed to capture the cats and get them fixed he said he could not do it because he might catch a racoon.
I told him to just release the coon and try again but that made him go silent.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 29, 2017, 08:35:28 AM
I think Amazon pulled it.

Snd felt a need to keep replying to it with long winded explanations and it was considred "useless clutter".

Haha..yea, it was destined to be pulled from the start.  He went into how he was well-read in the paranormal, knew paranormal radio, had read a plethora of mystery/crime fiction, knew all the plot devices, and blah blah blah blah.  The guy can't even write a book review without coming across as an asshole. 

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 29, 2017, 08:44:57 AM
I also linked to PAWS, a great local (was local to me) place for animals.

When I said to George that he needed to capture the cats and get them fixed he said he could not do it because he might catch a racoon.
I told him to just release the coon and try again but that made him go silent.

I told him I contacted (I didn't) a local rescue and that some people were going to come by to "help" him with his cat situation.  He went ape-shit as you can probably imagine.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 08:36:13 AM
I feed my pets nothing but Hill's products.  They all have done very well on it.  It is produced in the great state of Kansas...about 40 minutes from where I live.  Congrats on your new friend Rally!

Thanks. He was at the ASP because he was in a home with a lot of loud kids and barking dogs so he spent all his time under the bed.
When I saw that I let him know that I live alone, I am home a lot and it is quiet here.

It has only been a week but so far he seems happy that he moved in.

jason.callan

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 29, 2017, 03:10:39 AM
Jason, you are the man and I am glad you're part of this weirdo cult. A year ago would you ever have fucking guessed you'd be a staple of the Falkie Thread? Peace, brother.

Thank you friend & peace to you as well.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 08:50:26 AM
I told him I contacted (I didn't) a local rescue and that some people were going to come by to "help" him with his cat situation.  He went ape-shit as you can probably imagine.

Well that is because the cats are part of his resume when he wants to prove he is a good person.

In his apology to "FiFi" he says he is a good person, he feeds 9 cats...

BTW, did you see Riverdale? It was great. Really great.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 08:05:52 AM
Nothing wrong with feeding stray cats as long as they are unable to breed.  Our community has a catch and release program.  Veterinary students from a local university provide the spay and neutering, vaccinations, checkups.  The only thing that doesn't get done are regular rabies vaccinations.  It's not a perfect system but it is better than nothing.  Our local shelter went to a "no kill" status a few years ago and it has caused all kinds of problems with over population.  I hate the thought of euthanasia, but it is necessary IMO.

It's not better than nothing for all the wild birds that feral cats kill. Sometimes for food. Usually for sport.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 29, 2017, 08:56:27 AM
Well that is because the cats are part of his resume when he wants to prove he is a good person.

In his apology to "FiFi" he says he is a good person, he feeds 9 cats...

BTW, did you see Riverdale? It was great. Really great.

Hadn't even heard of it.  Hmmm..might have to look into this.  We don't have cable but I see it's available on Amazon.  I'm about half way thru Luke Cage right now, and my wife doesn't like it, but I might be able to get her interested in Archie and the gang.  Thanks for the heads up. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2017, 08:58:39 AM
It's not better than nothing for all the wild birds that feral cats kill. Sometimes for food. Usually for sport.

Yes, that is a problem.  This is why i support shelters who euthanize.  It sucks, but it's necessary. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

Well you do need to understand that Georges watches over only semi-feral cats and they could not catch a mouse if their life depended on it. So he needs to feed them.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 09:02:56 AM
Hadn't even heard of it.  Hmmm..might have to look into this.  We don't have cable but I see it's available on Amazon.  I'm about half way thru Luke Cage right now, and my wife doesn't like it, but I might be able to get her interested in Archie and the gang.  Thanks for the heads up.

It is on CW and you can get an App to watch it if you have a game box or whatever. I use a chromecast.
On CW Supergirl and Flash are fun and Riverdale is a much more grown up version of Archie and the gang.

Cage was good but I can see the violence turning people away.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 29, 2017, 09:11:20 AM
It is on CW and you can get an App to watch it if you have a game box or whatever. I use a chromecast.
On CW Supergirl and Flash are fun and Riverdale is a much more grown up version of Archie and the gang.

Cage was good but I can see the violence turning people away.

Yeah, my son (10) really wanted to watch Cage but it is way to violent and adult.  We watch Flash as a family and have really enjoyed it.  Really looking forward to Iron Fist and Defenders.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 09:16:03 AM
Yeah, my son (10) really wanted to watch Cage but it is way to violent and adult.  We watch Flash as a family and have really enjoyed it.  Really looking forward to Iron Fist and Defenders.

Not sure I can recommend either of those to a kid, the Netflix marvel stuff is adult.

All of the CW DC shows are family friendly and fun.

Also on Netfix is A Series Of Unfortunate Events. It is based on a 13 book kids series and each episode covers one half of a book. The first 8 episodes cover the first 4 books. The cinematography is amazing the story telling is compelling, the stars are people you love and it might encourage reading. Give it a try.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Douche The Monkey on January 28, 2017, 06:27:33 PM
"This Is Designed To Make Me Money - The Falkie Tapes" update for January 28th

Another day spent in Martinez, California. I have to save some of this for the movie but I can drop a minor bombshell - the outdoor cats are not full time outdoor cats! They have a loving home and their owner was shocked to learn about the feeding of both wet and dry food to them. Their vet has been telling them they have been overfeeding the cats and know they know why!

Falkie got kicked out of an old place for hoarding cats. 

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 09:32:13 AM
1:41:00  FiFi's father lights into WC with that totally authentic accent...very funny stuff.  Great show Chefist.

Thanks to all of you for listening and chatting...glad Imogene and her father called in to tangle with WC. Jason is always a welcome addition, as he is a central character in this theater.

Quote from: Chefist on January 29, 2017, 09:53:41 AM
Thanks to all of you for listening and chatting...glad Imogene and her father called in to tangle with WC. Jason is always a welcome addition, as he is a central character in this theater.

I think of Jason as pretty well a co-host at this point.  Agree, he is vital , it wouldn't be the same without him.  Hope to hear more from FiFi and her father as well, although I fear for them now that we know that not only is Falkie an enemy, but Gerard  Depardieu as well.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 29, 2017, 09:39:19 AM
Not sure I can recommend either of those to a kid, the Netflix marvel stuff is adult.

All of the CW DC shows are family friendly and fun.

Also on Netfix is A Series Of Unfortunate Events. It is based on a 13 book kids series and each episode covers one half of a book. The first 8 episodes cover the first 4 books. The cinematography is amazing the story telling is compelling, the stars are people you love and it might encourage reading. Give it a try.

Yes, with Doogie Houser as Olaf, might be pretty good. 

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Justin003 on January 29, 2017, 08:33:02 AM
Anyone have a link to the book review on Amazon?

It was deleted after a torrent of criticism. I think it started off with Senda bragging about knowing Noory personally, then bragging that he was a speed reader, then saying that he'd only just started the book but he could tell it was going to be great, and then followed a puff piece about the book that was clearly dictated to him by someone else (Tommy). I think everyone bombed Amazon with complaints that Senda's review was written by a hired stooge, so they took it down. What was even more suspicious was that another review was posted by someone who had been a guest on the show, and he used the same talking points that Senda did.

paladin1991

What's with all the talk about catz?  I ate cat at survival school.  They are all dark meat.  That should appeal to senda for survival food and his 'dark' desires.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 09:59:25 AM
Yes, with Doogie Houser as Olaf, might be pretty good.

And Puddy as Leamony Snicket (Patrick Warburton) plus surprise guest star Joan Cusack, I just always love her.

It is just delightful.

Yorkshire pud

I should have called in I suppose. I've no idea why that imposter who faked Imogene-Guieselle's father was given air time. Outrageous!

jason.callan

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 29, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
I should have called in I suppose. I've no idea why that imposter who faked Imogene-Guieselle's father was given air time. Outrageous!

I know. I thought it was Inspector Clouseau. Shame you were not able to call in. wink wink nudge nudge. :)

https://youtu.be/SnXtuktNdlM

jason.callan

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 29, 2017, 09:58:02 AM
I think of Jason as pretty well a co-host at this point.  Agree, he is vital , it wouldn't be the same without him.  Hope to hear more from FiFi and her father as well, although I fear for them now that we know that not only is Falkie an enemy, but Gerard  Depardieu as well.

thank you buddy

jason.callan

Thank you. I think it was a great show as always & very funny.

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 29, 2017, 10:40:52 AM

Indeed.  I randomly keep hearing "he intends to travel to you Mr. Danheiser" in that accent and I go to pieces.

WhiteCrow

No like ..SWT.. EVIL TWO..