• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 04:17:11 PM
I clean Rekcuf's basement once a month.

Do you have to wear a hazmat suit? Are you like one of the "cleaners" in The Blacklist? Inquiring minds wanna know!  ???

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
Do you have to wear a hazmat suit? Are you like one of the "cleaners" in The Blacklist? Inquiring minds wanna know!  ???
Eggzakly.   ;) 8)

You do know that Rekcuf is the real Raymond Reddington, right? :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 04:22:53 PM
Eggzakly.   ;) 8)

Have you seen the latest episodes? I just noticed it's back on again last week. I'm all caught up now. The one episode involved a lot of "cleaning."  ;) 8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 04:28:19 PM
Have you seen the latest episodes? I just noticed it's back on again last week. I'm all caught up now. The one episode involved a lot of "cleaning."  ;) 8)
I'm just waiting for NBC to post the latest episode.  No spoilers, or you will wind up in Red's . . . er, Rekcuf's basement. :o

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 04:17:11 PM
Wrong!

I clean Rekcuf's basement once a month.  Amy left again and Ibby was never there.  Nice try though Sredniman. ;)

Is that a euphemism?  :o

akwilly

Hey Falkie, it would be great to hear you on tonight's show but I understand. I'm sure you will probably be doing some grocery shopping instead. That's understandable considering its a Saturday night and grocery stores are a great place to meet chicks. Big guy is that why you buy name brand expensive items there? Makes sense. Women like big spenders and buying Kraft brand cheese rather than Western Family brand can get you laid by classy girls.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: akwilly on January 28, 2017, 04:54:42 PM
Hey Falkie, it would be great to hear you on tonight's show but I understand. I'm sure you will probably be doing some grocery shopping instead. That's understandable considering its a Saturday night and grocery stores are a great place to meet chicks. Big guy is that why you buy name brand expensive items there? Makes sense. Women like big spenders and buying Kraft brand cheese rather than Western Family brand can get you laid by classy girls.

What time is the show, Willy? 10 Eastern?  ???

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on January 28, 2017, 11:41:36 AM
TONIGHT brig ..call in.. with your Heather laugh...I demand it ..don't let down!

While I appreciate your encouragement and support WhiteCrow, I did discuss the possibility of calling in with my superior, and he advised no, not tonight.  There is a time for everything, and everything in its time.

Or maybe it was just "Timing is Everything" and Tonight is not the Time"...

Praise MV!

Quote from: Chefist on January 28, 2017, 03:41:50 PM
George Continues to Spiral Downward

Let's us examine just who is being childish here and it is NOT me.

Drone tells me he will not associate with me unless I apologize to SWT when Drone's past actions in divulging my personal information because he was " mad " werechildish as well as his obsession with the sexual activities of my girlfriend and myself.
It is he that should not be associated with.
Kathy will never forgive him for his great insult to her nor to Little Chris who also insulted her and she deeply resent?'ts the Circle's treatment of me currently.

And then there's SWT who becomes furious at me when I launched a diatribe against him and his wife for supposedly donating money to Drone's sister in law and saying I was " envious ' when envy had nothing to do it and for supposedly donating not one but two cars and $10 K to one of my greatest enemies and then admitting that he was the source he f the leaks to Chefist by saying he was Chefist and further insulting me.
Then you try to deflect things by saying he was " sarcastic " when he admitted to being Chefist and the donations to MV & when he then launched further insults towards me and Kathy and then crated the infernal confab that sees me being left out of a meeting that celebrates " friendship " a word used by Grub as sarcasm and then when Justin refuses to attend he launches into a personal attack against him saying he is secretly my enemy and the source of the leaks from the dark web when many of the messages leaked to Chefist were sent to everyone in the sundered Circle and then having deliberately started a war with someone on You Tube for me by informing me of the existence of Jason Callan and his supposed disguised attacks on me and unsubstantiated supposed attacks from Callan's supposed Secret Santorum against me and his legion, creates the infernal confab and then invites Callan to intend while excluding from the " Ciecle of diarrhea and shame " the person whom it was created to honor in the first place, i.e.; me.
Is that the childishness you were referring to ?

This is all a case of a man that has talked about information coming from the dark web with no real proof. A man who refused to provide proof of his and his supposed wife's whereabouts for months. A man who when asked to refute the story that he gave cars abundant cash to MV refused because he questions my integrity and impugns it by saying I would publish the proof to Sewergab when he and everyone on Sewergab knows how much I hate the place.

His entire attitude and his setting up the infernal conclave shows nothing but childishness and makes a mockery of the concept of friendship.
Neither he or Drone know how to act as adults.
Adults don't create activities to embarrass and humiliate their supposed friends and adults do not go along with it as you and Drone plan to do.
It's an example of " I didn't win so I'm taking my ball and going home and forming my own club " at its worst.
Childishness indeed and character assassination of both me, Kathy and Justin to boot.

The divulge of the rape is something I have never understood.

No one believed Drone when he told it. We all called it bullshit.
Then Senda got mad as hell because he said it did happen to him and Senda went out of his way to provide details to "prove" it happened.

Why didn't Senda just say that Drone was in fact lying then let it drop.

Also as a side note, one of the bits of proof that he was raped was to be a video from Kathy. Kathy then just made a video about Patty raping her. How did that happen?

Ciardelo

Quote from: akwilly on January 28, 2017, 04:54:42 PM

I noticed all the name-brand stuff too. Those bigass bags of Gorton's fish don't come cheap. All I can afford is the Wal-Mart brand. smh

Big Chicken

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2017, 05:07:05 PM
I noticed all the name-brand stuff too. Those bigass bags of Gorton's fish don't come cheap. All I can afford is the Wal-Mart brand. smh

Name brand everything Baby!    Well except for raw chicken, he buys that from some shifty dude out back of an alley somewheres.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2017, 04:46:14 PM
Is that a euphemism?  :o
I'll ask Rekcuf to give you a tour of his basement so you can find out.  K?  K. ;) :-X

littlechris

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 04:56:15 PM
What time is the show, Willy? 10 Eastern?  ???

Quote from: Chefist on January 27, 2017, 10:34:06 AM
https://twitter.com/chefist/status/825018958432530432

Join us for a very special Saturday broadcast of "Martinez Tonight!", where we cover a very busy week in the Sendaverse.

Topics include:

1. Breaking of the Circle of Trust plus Justin

2. George's rage against SWT and his family (Fifi and the new baby).

3. George to hone "psychic" ability to exact his revenge

4. Roadtrip to visit Martinez, CA, Napa and Monterey

As always, we will have Confabulation Nation, Chat Room Shout Outs  and Open Lines.

We hope to see you there.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/martineztonight/2017/01/29/martinez-tonight-sat-jan-28-2017

Sat. Jan. 28 @ 7pm PT

www.blogtalkradio.com/martineztonight

Live Chat: www.paranormal.chat

Call In: 929.477.3181

Web: www.bellgab.com

akwilly

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 28, 2017, 05:11:54 PM
Name brand everything Baby!    Well except for raw chicken, he buys that from some shifty dude out back of an alley somewheres.
not Falkie related but oddly enough earlier I was driving and thought I saw a bunch of trash in the ditch blowing around, it was a bunch of chickens. Lol haven't seen a live one in 20 years

Ciardelo

Quote from: Big Chicken on January 28, 2017, 05:11:54 PM

Damn off-brand chickens!  >:(

Ciardelo

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 05:12:12 PM
I'll ask Rekcuf to give you a tour of his basement so you can find out.  K?  K. ;) :-X

Oh no, I wouldn't dream of upsetting his routine. Thank you but I must decline. No, really, it's a generous offer but I must say no.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2017, 05:20:25 PM
Oh no, I wouldn't dream of upsetting his routine. Thank you but I must decline. No, really, it's a generous offer but I must say no.

Ya big (off brand) chicken! ;D

littlechris

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 28, 2017, 05:18:56 PM
Thank you, Justin003.  I'm SO there! ;)

Awesome,  I'll be there as well.  Maybe I can fondle you while we listen to the show together?

starrmtn001

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 28, 2017, 04:59:08 PM
... I did discuss the possibility of calling in with my superior...

That reminds me of a scene from the Eiger Sanctions. 

Some dirtbag tells Clint Eastwood ''my superior wants to see you''.  Clint says ''well, that doesn't narrow it down very much, does it''

:D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 28, 2017, 03:55:29 PM
Son of a Buck.   "Paul is dead, I miss him, I miss him"    Clear as anything David John Oates ever found.

Perhaps it is time for you to start hitting the Podcast circuit GS.

Every time I find a decent one, Jaz calls in.