• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 26, 2017, 02:40:08 PM
What is this you are insinuating, sir?  My only sin was to wish your Master a Merry Christmas while trying to help the scoundrel!  It was the tree and lights that threw me off of his Jewishness.

Trying to convert The Master to your pagan religion was a grave mistake, BJM. George is on to you and your bigotry. Anti-Semitism will not be tolerated here, sir!

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on January 26, 2017, 02:33:22 PM
FalkieLEAKS deserves some sort of award. Take heed, anyone who thinks the newsgathering craft is obsolete.

The Genesis Device continues it's work, as intended.

LadyFish

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 02:19:54 PM
Dear SewerGab,

The Master has just reestablished contact.

Therefore, I will be declining SWT's generous invitation to the "merry gathering." I also hereby DENOUNCE the Circle and anybody associated with it. (minus Gerry and +Justin.) The evilL mv (of vanderhoVen enterprises) will be brought to juctice for his crimes!

- rekcuf

ps: BJM, I'm watching you. I know your tricks mr. sneaky sneaky.

"Thou doth not spy on thee masters humble hovel"

Since back in communication with your Master, you should give him some sound advice:  In order to stop the FalkieLEAKS ( as well as protect his clothing), he should do a fundraiser for some adult diapers.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 02:19:54 PM
Dear SewerGab,

The Master has just reestablished contact.

Therefore, I will be declining SWT's generous invitation to the "merry gathering." I also hereby DENOUNCE the Circle and anybody associated with it. (minus Gerry and +Justin.) The evilL mv (of vanderhoVen enterprises) will be brought to juctice for his crimes!

- rekcuf

ps: BJM, I'm watching you. I know your tricks mr. sneaky sneaky.

"Thou doth not spy on thee masters humble hovel"

Praise MV!

Wait, what?

Quote from: LadyFish on January 26, 2017, 03:06:27 PM
Since back in communication with your Master, you should give him some sound advice:  In order to stop the FalkieLEAKS ( as well as protect his clothing), he should do a fundraiser for some adult diapers.

Never!

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 03:09:03 PM
Praise MV!

Wait, what?

I see the Master's archenemy is still around... GRUB!

Quote from: LadyFish on January 26, 2017, 03:06:27 PM
maybe, a flea market gig promoting (in my friend, Vince Offer's style)
ADULT DIAPERS AND THE NEW FALKIE IMPROVED COMFORT WIPE !

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 03:18:55 PM
Never!

I see the Master's archenemy is still around... GRUB!

Try to understand, I'm only trying to earn having "a Failed YouTuber" added to my thread title.  It's so exhausting trying to keep up with Georges' multitude of ever increasing accomplishments.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 03:18:55 PM
Never!

Don't be so hasty! There will be a market in some far off (Possibly Japanese) enclave that would pay real money for such a spectacle.

Quote from: Senior Casa Senda Advisorâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

Vince looks an awful lot like Taber from One Flew Over.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 03:26:47 PM
Try to understand, I'm only trying to earn having "a failed YouTuber" added to my thread title.  It's so exhausting trying to keep up with Georges' multitude of ever increasing accomplishments.

Mr. Sendas' name carries weight on YouTube. So much weight in fact you could almost call it girth! George is a man beloved by the people (excluding SewerGab.) I bet you all had a good laugh about Jason Callan parading (waddling) around this thread like he owned the place. Those days are over. I am here to make Falkie Great Again!

LadyFish

Quote from: Senior Casa Senda Advisorâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

Plus he could roll it all together with his tee shirt enterprise.

He could start self promoting by designing his own tee shirt to wear while out and about bearing the message:
" Ask me about my ADULT DIAPERS AND THE NEW FALKIE IMPROVED COMFORT WIPE! "

#winning

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 03:34:22 PM
Mr. Sendas' name carries weight on YouTube. So much weight in fact you could almost call it girth! George is a man beloved by the people (excluding SewerGab.) I bet you all had a good laugh about Jason Callan parading (waddling) around this thread like he owned the place. Those days are over. I am here to make Falkie Great Again!

Perhaps we should join forces?

Yorkshire pud

A friend asked "will you be employing alternative facts?"

chefist

Are you George's new manager?

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 03:35:46 PM
Perhaps we should join forces?

I'll pose this to The Master. I wouldn't hold your breath if I was you.

I can see The Master telling you to hold your breath. For an extended period of time....

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 02:46:54 PM
Trying to convert The Master to your pagan religion was a grave mistake, BJM. George is on to you and your bigotry. Anti-Semitism will not be tolerated here, sir!

Now listen here rekcuf, I've no problem with a Jew, I just object to a cut-rate oneâ,,¢.  One who partakes in the Savior's holiday, one who consumes  unwashed (and uncooked) meat products.  Something is rotten in Denmark, and it isn't the uncooked chickens!  Hypocrite I say! 

And since you find it convenient to point your squinting eyes at me, let's have a look at you, sir!  You seem to flip-flop your allegiances awful fast there mister!  What's your end game? 

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 03:40:02 PM
I'll pose this to The Master. I wouldn't hold your breath if I was you.

I can see The Master telling you to hold your breath. For an extended period of time....

None the less, I appreciate your efforts on my behalf. I'll take that risk.

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 26, 2017, 03:39:06 PM

A friend asked "will you be employing alternative facts?"

I have a good brain. I know what facts to use. Tell your friend I said "hi."

Quote from: Chefist on January 26, 2017, 03:39:52 PM
Are you George's new manager?
I would never elevate myself above The Master. I don't make decisions or tell him what to do. I'm just a friend. A loyal friend.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 03:49:45 PM
I have a good brain. I know what facts to use. Tell your friend I said "hi."

I would never elevate myself above The Master. I don't make decisions or tell him what to do. I'm just a friend. A loyal friend.

You may have already considered it rekcuf, but would you also recommend Venus Fireball? She too has been a loyal friend, even tho George might not realize it.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 26, 2017, 03:40:03 PM
Now listen here rekcuf, I've no problem with a Jew, I just object to a cut-rate oneâ,,¢.  One who partakes in the Savior's holiday, one who consumes  unwashed (and uncooked) meat products.  Something is rotten in Denmark, and it isn't the uncooked chickens!  Hypocrite I say! 

And since you find it convenient to point your squinting eyes at me, let's have a look at you, sir!  You seem to flip-flop your allegiances awful fast there mister!  What's your end game?

Absurd! Outrageous! Never have I waffled with my allegiance to The Master. NEVER! Take it back. Take it ALL back!!!

Edit: Racism against Asians? Really, BJM? Sad.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 26, 2017, 03:52:09 PM
You may have already considered it rekcuf, but would you also recommend Venus Fireball? She too has been a loyal friend, even tho George might not realize it.

I will pass this information along to The Master, brig. She will have to submit to a screening. No guarantees.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 03:57:51 PM
I will pass this information along to The Master, brig. She will have to submit to a screening. No guarantees.

Thank You!  :-*

Luka Megurine

Quote from: rekcuf on January 26, 2017, 03:52:38 PM

Edit: Racism against Asians? Really, BJM? Sad.

yeah really, they are the true master race!!!!!!!1 Sieg Heil!