• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 03:26:16 PM
URGENT! Just in from the Dark Web...COTpJ is breaking apart, as George's paranoia and panhandling have reached new levels...

Until I go to Fix Your Mac in March or April ( which would be better for my finances since no one from the Circle will help me pay $200 to have my devices scanned ) I will not use any emails to send email to any of you.
If they are NOT aware of Oz then the only other conclusion is that one of you is passing along information to Chefist.
Accordingly, I will send no emails to any of you except Justin.
And as an aside, from my research an Itv cannot be hacked.
I will know for certain when I go to the Apple Store on Thursday to discuss all of this.
IF I had the funds ( and there is only ONE person who could help with that and we all know who SHE is, don't we ? ), I would REPLACE my Imac and 2 IPads with New or refurbished devices and then clean up and restore the old ones or swap them out to Apple ( the 2 IPads can be replaced for $300 each ) and hook up my new router and then the hacking would stop.
But since we know that the woman will never help me with anything because of my past " crimes ", that means that the so called " Circle of Trust " will be in the dark.
If you receive NO information then THEY receive NO information as we'll
That is how it must be and I want to thank SWT for being an IDIOT by referring to an email address that the Cabal might not have known anything about openly because since my emails are obviously being monitored if they didn't know about it before they know about it now
Thanks a fucking lot SWT

Too much heresay lately. I wonder if George will be doing a video about this? Ultimately, its up to him.

Dr. MD MD

URGENT! Just in from the Dark Web...COTpJ is breaking apart, as George's paranoia and panhandling have reached new levels...

Until I go to Fix Your Mac in March or April ( which would be better for my finances since no one from the Circle will help me pay $200 to have my devices scanned ) I will not use any emails to send email to any of you.
If they are NOT aware of Oz then the only other conclusion is that one of you is passing along information to Chefist.
I will know for certain when I go to the Apple Store on Thursday to discuss all of this.
IF I had the funds ( and there is only ONE person who could help with that and we all know who SHE is, don't we ? ), I would REPLACE my Imac and 2 IPads with New or refurbished devices and then clean up and restore the old ones or swap them out to Apple ( the 2 IPads can be replaced for $300 each ) and hook up my new router and then the hacking would stop.
But since we know that the woman will never help me with anything because of my past " crimes ", that means that the so called " Circle of Trust " will be in the dark.
If you receive NO information then THEY receive NO information as we'll
That is how it must be and I want to thank SWT for being an IDIOT by referring to an email address that the Cabal might not have known anything about openly because since my emails are obviously being monitored if they didn't know about it before they know about it now
Thanks a fucking lot SWT

This guy claims to be a computer expert and doesn't know if an Apple TV can be hacked?! A simple Google search would reveal that they can pretty easily be hacked. I'm by no means a computer expert and I've done it.  ;)

what George needs to realize is most people are NOT as intelligent as he is and might simply think he is paranoid when he describes his various 100 % knowledge of all the intrusions of his privacy
he needs to get some top people from the NSA, FBI or CIA involved (NOT some guy at the Apple Store)
just my thoughts

Corona Kitty

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 15, 2017, 02:57:31 PM
Join the club, man, we got jackets!  ;D

HEY!  Not a bad idea.  Hey, WhiteCrow.  Here's a new hoodie idea to consider. ;) :D

It's just terrible really, i really went out of my way to help him too. As an ex member of The Circle OF Trust, I have to draw the line somewhere.

starrmtn001

Who's George? ::) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on January 15, 2017, 03:51:06 PM

It's just terrible really, i really went out of my way to help him too. As an ex member of The Circle OF Trust, I have to draw the line somewhere.
Oh.  I'm sorry then.  But you do have a good point.

SredniVashtar

I bet they just love seeing Senda belly up to the Genius Bar and get a full hour of him burbling on about MV and tiny cameras in the ethernet cable.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 15, 2017, 04:05:36 PM
I bet they just love seeing Senda belly up to the Genius Bar and get a full hour of him burbling on about MV and tiny cameras in the ethernet cable.

:o

jason.callan

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 08:06:29 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, we are all here to piss George off. Also, I consider Jason a friend...I would never "play" him. He's genuinely a nice guy, who isn't grifting anyone.

I consider you a friend too. Thank you

jason.callan

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 15, 2017, 03:25:31 PM
This is why I changed my poll vote (top left) and why he qualifies as a Bella Havener (as brig suggested).  I like Jason too.

I like you too as well.  :)

damon

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 15, 2017, 03:45:24 PM
This guy claims to be a computer expert and doesn't know if an Apple TV can be hacked?! A simple Google search would reveal that they can pretty easily be hacked. I'm by no means a computer expert and I've done it.  ;)
here is a link about a 7 year old girl hacking skills.  Smart TVs can get malware too. But what do i know, George is the computer expert because he went to America River College in Sacramento Ca.

Jason You're my hero, Friendship.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/2015-01-21/7-year-old-girl-takes-just-10-minutes-to-hack-into-public-wifi-network-access-strangers-laptop/

http://mashable.com/2013/08/02/samsung-smart-tv-hack/

https://entertainment.slashdot.org/story/12/04/18/0312206/spoiler-alert-your-tv-will-be-hacked

starrmtn001

Quote from: Orangey on January 15, 2017, 04:14:29 PM
Great to see you posting here Starr.
Thank you Orangey.  It's starting to become more fun, than nasty, here.  It's a good thang. ;) ;D

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 15, 2017, 04:05:36 PM

They would be lucky if that was all he talked about. He can never get to a point and he will go on about his trip there, his mom, walking in LA, eating frozen chicken and if they are really lucky his limp noodle.

littlechris

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 15, 2017, 04:18:33 PM
Thank you Orangey.  It's starting to become more fun, than nasty, here.  It's a good thang. ;) ;D

Same topic of discussion, just now with a new friendlier owner, Mr. Jason Callan.

LadyFish

I am guessing that the Circle of Trust( except Justin) will be celebrating their freedom from the unrelenting emails begging for money from Falkie. And SHE is probably sipping the finest champagne from her golden slippers and dancing in the streets of Paris in celebration.

Question:
What exactly are Falkie's past "crimes" that he is referring to?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Orangey on January 15, 2017, 04:22:56 PM
Same topic of discussion, just now with a new friendlier owner.
This is why I changed my vote from, dump this thread, to Keep this thread. ;D

Quote from: LadyFish on January 15, 2017, 04:25:36 PM
I am guessing that the Circle of Trust( except Justin) will be celebrating their freedom from the unrelenting emails begging for money from Falkie. And SHE is probably sipping the finest champagne from her golden slippers and dancing in the streets of Paris in celebration.

Question:
past crimes ? our Falkie committed crimes ?
must be a misunderstood statement
Falkie's romantic interlude in jail with 5 big black men (not racist, just his preference) and all the inboxing that took place in his two filthy holes was set up by Falkie as a treat for good behavior for those inmates, nothing more, NOTHING less.
just a good deed !

chefist

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 15, 2017, 04:10:27 PM
I consider you a friend too. Thank you

All I can say, man, is have fun with the lovers and the haters on BG... ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: LadyFish on January 15, 2017, 04:25:36 PM

Question:

What does this line mean? Is Oz, Jaz?

"If they are NOT aware of Oz then the only other conclusion is that one of you is passing along information to Chefist."

chefist

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 15, 2017, 04:18:33 PM

Yes, glad to have you back, Starr.

jason.callan

Quote from: Orangey on January 15, 2017, 04:22:56 PM
Same topic of discussion, just now with a new friendlier owner, Mr. Jason Callan.

Thank you.

I have to say I think George missed an opportunity last night. At 10 pm NBC broadcasted a 1978 episode of SNL with Carrie Fisher hosting & I did a video reviewing it & it got some views. George could have gave have done a review video as well & it could have been a successful video.

Oh well, what do I know I spit out food on the turnpike....lol...(what did George even mean by that?)

Here is my video from last night.

https://youtu.be/W7UQKrZmons

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 04:35:29 PM
What does this line mean? Is Oz, Jaz?

"If they are NOT aware of Oz then the only other conclusion is that one of you is passing along information to Chefist."

Oz is his name for his Sigmund Kaiser email account. Oh and Sigmund Kaiser is the secret name he uses to send email because we do not know about it.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 15, 2017, 04:41:16 PM
Oz is his name for his Sigmund Kaiser email account. Oh and Sigmund Kaiser is the secret name he uses to send email because we do not know about it.

Pud worries me sometimes...

It's all good tho, I'm sure I worry Pud a lot too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 15, 2017, 04:41:16 PM

Oh okay, shhhhhhhhhhhhh then. Mums the word.

I'll inbox the Cabalâ,,¢ and let them know not to mention Oz or SK in any correspondence because its secret and none of their business.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 04:43:31 PM
Pud worries me sometimes...

It's all good tho, I'm sure I worry Pud a lot too.

I've learned that if I keep myself out of the inner sanctum of the Cabalâ,,¢ I'll be left alone when Sendaâ,,¢ unleashes his wrath after discovering the true culprits and members of the Cabalâ,,¢. Not knowing what Oz was kept me safer. Not now of course, I'm as guiilty as you and sin combined.