• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

littlechris

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 15, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

A two-parter here as Senda tries to figure out a way to rid his devices and apartment of the cabal's bugs permanently.

When/where is this UFO convention he's referring to?

Quote from: Orangey on January 15, 2017, 10:39:02 AM
When/where is this UFO convention he's referring to?

He's referring to Alien Con, at the end of October.

chefist

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 15, 2017, 10:40:46 AM
He's referring to Alien Con, at the end of October.

His door was wide open when he returned home? Wow...I guess there may be some spy tech in his apartment then. Possible. However, that would absolve MV from further suspicion. I highly doubt MV would fly to San Francisco to plant spy tech in his apartment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on January 15, 2017, 07:46:05 AM
Jason, you realize they are trying to replace senda right? Thats why they found you. You youtubers are dense as fuck. But carry on...

Yeah, cos that's how the Cabalâ,,¢ conspiracy rolls. The memo was sent out and everyone cc'd it back to confirm Jason was the new mark.

Damn! Busted.

3OctaveFart

Callan has more talent and personability than George.

And he apparently has friends from Belch Girl to the Sudan.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 15, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

A two-parter here as Senda tries to figure out a way to rid his devices and apartment of the cabal's bugs permanently.

$800 and $300? Respectively? I think the budget so far invested in the 'Tony' cam and mic hardware and software, by the Cabalâ,,¢ is in the region of $2. 67¢. That includes travelling costs. It seems a lot to get rid of such cheap surveilance.  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 10:48:49 AM
His door was wide open when he returned home? Wow...I guess there may be some spy tech in his apartment then. Possible. However, that would absolve MV from further suspicion. I highly doubt MV would fly to San Francisco to plant spy tech in his apartment.

He didn't have to; the Cabalâ,,¢ had it all taken care of.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 11:11:41 AM
$800 and $300? Respectively? I think the budget so far invested in the 'Tony' cam and mic hardware and software, by the Cabalâ,,¢ is in the region of $2. 67¢. That includes travelling costs. It seems a lot to get rid of such cheap surveilance.  ???

Heck, he can just get two or three new computers for that amount, and send me all his old computers and laptops.  I have no bugs and/or virus concerns, and I'd put em to good use.

Lest we all forget, This entire "spy story" started because George blamed his inablity to run Windows10, on a beautifully refubished laptop, on MV.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 11:17:26 AM
Heck, he can just get two or three new computers for that amount, and send me all his old computers and laptops.  I have no bugs and/or virus concerns, and I'd put em to good use.

You see! Senda would thnk spendng, I mean grifting $1100 to 'clean' $500 of computers and tablets as good value. His tiny mind can't conceive of throwing good money after bad.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 11:17:26 AM

Lest we all forget, This entire "spy story" started because George blamed his inablity to run Windows10, on a beautifully refubished laptop, on MV.

What? !!!!! Are you sure? But this is George 'IBM' we're talking about here lady. He's a genius, and if he says the laptop doesn't work because its infected, and not because of his complete incompetence at doing something as mundane as switching it on, then, by jingo, that's good enough for me.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Orangey on January 15, 2017, 11:23:44 AM
Does George have a cell phone?

Probably more than one number too, so the various creditors can't contact him easily.

Falkie is no more ''Jewish'' than he is ''from Pittsburgh''

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 08:46:35 AM
Coaster, when George is gone, I'll miss him. I think I've been completely honest about my lack of interest in Jasons food, movie, and metal videos. For me, they are as boring as boring gets, the same as my own videos, but alas, I know my videos are boring and bad, so if people poke fun at them and me, it's all good, it's bellgab. I was honest about it, because I think Jason is a very nice likeable guy, and I will enjoy getting to know him as a bellgabber.  Nothing more, nothing less.  I was also being honest, even though I might be wrong, when I said I think Jason is better suited to the BellaHaven thread, than the Falkie thread, but I trust Chefist, being Jasons good friend, to know what's best for Jason. Chefist knows Jason, and he know's the posters in this thread, so I have to trust that if indeed Jason is being played by the bellgabbers, as you suggest, that Chefist and Jason are both in on the game. It's bellgab, where different strokes for different folks, is the way of the world, so I'm sure Chefist and Jason both know that different bellgabbers are here for different reasons.

All that said, even though George has left his thread, I remain here because the people of the Falkie thread, still talk about him here, and I still enjoy talking to them. This will always be the Falkie thread for me, and I doubt I will ever be a fan of Jasons videos. Georges Life Well Lived, is an unusual story that has been unfolding for a long time, and I hope will go on for a long time to come.

Do I think you are right about some bellgabbers playing Jason?  Of course there are, and of course Chefist and Jason are familiar enough with bellgab to know that.

If they aren't, I don't know what to say...

This is NOT, repeat NOT Facebook. We are not affectionately referred to as sewergab for nothing.

Nobody will ever be able to replace George as far as I'm concerned.

Bella Brig when I  have a confession to make.. I'll tell it to my Preist..

George and Jason.. and ALL the high balls, low balls, goof balls, no balls and odd balls that post and read this thread are really screw balls.

Support and feed the flame.. without doing so we are cold dead coals

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 11:26:35 AM
What? !!!!! Are you sure? But this is George 'IBM' we're talking about here lady. He's a genius, and if he says the laptop doesn't work because its infected, and not because of his complete incompetence at doing something as mundane as switching it on, then, by jingo, that's good enough for me.

Well, we shall probably never know.  Too bad I say. How easy it would be for me to turn on the laptop and prove with video, that the MV laptop is a fine machine. I don't suppose he would let any local bellgabbers visit him and verify that the MV laptop is in perfect order, and works just fine.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 15, 2017, 11:26:35 AM
George "IBM" Senda (I like it !) has come to the conclusion ALL his electronics, all, are now compromised because of the "evil MV" lap top he was sent and foolishly plugged in AND the four covert entries to Casa Senda by the "evil cabal" to further plant cameras (guess how many), along with various audio feeds and GPS chips.
NOTHING in the Falkie hovel is without compromise, EXCEPT.....
"the MATTRESS"
ewwwwww
(no bug, biological or man made could survive "the mattress")

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 10:48:49 AM
my bad
I guess I "forgot" to close up shop as I was the last man "out"
(I now tie a string on my pinky finger so that doesn't happen again and I now am the proud owner of a new battery operated lock pick)

starrmtn001

Remember, everyone, you have the option to re-cast your vote in the poll (top of page) to keep or remove this thread from BellGab.

I, just now, re-cast my vote to keep this thread. ;D

the "evil cabal" were impressed by the countermeasures Falkie had taken to prevent entry to the hovel
the tilting bookshelves loaded to the hilt just awaiting a slight jar to come tumbling down
the biohazard kitchen standing ready to infect and kill an unsuspecting person
the shit blasted toilet that could not have seen any brush or cleaner for 11 years
the floor, littered with everything, a hazard to walk on
and not to forget, the mattress (stronger men have died from coming into contact with, and many might die just seeing it)
and, of course, his guard cats.....
IT WAS A VERY VERY DANGEROUS MISSION

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 08:46:35 AM
. . . I said I think Jason is better suited to the BellaHaven thread, than the Falkie thread . . . .
Let's see.  Honesty, integrity, a good Soul?  Yep, he qualifies for Bella Haven all right. ;) ;D

stay tuned
possible search warrant for Casa Senda ?
is Homeland Security aware of all the "electronics" and "spyware" ?
is Falkie suspected of being a foreign agent ?
have all of his YouTube videos, posting rants and sites he visits been turned over to authorities to decipher, because of the "hidden communications" ?
so now, I am left with a thought that Mr. Senda may not be the conservative ALL American he professes to be
(just a dream I had last night)

Corona Kitty

Why is George still talking about me for? I've been nothing but nice to George, even speaking to him in a peaceful, respectable manner. Only to have george yell at me at 3:40 am, I do hope george senda Can find inner peace & happiness.  After I tried helping george, this is the thanks I get.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on January 15, 2017, 01:34:20 PM
"I like fucking Christmas trees" - actual George Senda quote

LOLZ...also, "Goddamn Christmas Tree..." was uttered...

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on January 15, 2017, 02:52:02 PM
Why is George still talking about me for? I've been nothing but nice to George, even speaking to him in a peaceful, respectable manner. Only to have george yell at me at 3:40 am, I do hope george senda Can find inner peace & happiness.  After I tried helping george, this is the thanks I get.
Join the club, man, we got jackets!  ;D

HEY!  Not a bad idea.  Hey, WhiteCrow.  Here's a new hoodie idea to consider. ;) :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 15, 2017, 01:54:37 PM
Well, we shall probably never know.  Too bad I say. How easy it would be for me to turn on the laptop and prove with video, that the MV laptop is a fine machine. I don't suppose he would let any local bellgabbers visit him and verify that the MV laptop is in perfect order, and works just fine.

Not that's worthy goal for the new year... Go for it!

starrmtn001

Quote from: Chefist on January 15, 2017, 08:06:29 AM
Unless I'm mistaken, we are all here to piss George off. Also, I consider Jason a friend...I would never "play" him. He's genuinely a nice guy, who isn't grifting anyone.
This is why I changed my poll vote (top left) and why he qualifies as a Bella Havener (as brig suggested).  I like Jason too.

chefist

URGENT! Just in from the Dark Web...COTpJ is breaking apart, as George's paranoia and panhandling have reached new levels...

Until I go to Fix Your Mac in March or April ( which would be better for my finances since no one from the Circle will help me pay $200 to have my devices scanned ) I will not use any emails to send email to any of you.
If they are NOT aware of Oz then the only other conclusion is that one of you is passing along information to Chefist.
Accordingly, I will send no emails to any of you except Justin.
And as an aside, from my research an Itv cannot be hacked.
I will know for certain when I go to the Apple Store on Thursday to discuss all of this.
IF I had the funds ( and there is only ONE person who could help with that and we all know who SHE is, don't we ? ), I would REPLACE my Imac and 2 IPads with New or refurbished devices and then clean up and restore the old ones or swap them out to Apple ( the 2 IPads can be replaced for $300 each ) and hook up my new router and then the hacking would stop.
But since we know that the woman will never help me with anything because of my past " crimes ", that means that the so called " Circle of Trust " will be in the dark.
If you receive NO information then THEY receive NO information as we'll
That is how it must be and I want to thank SWT for being an IDIOT by referring to an email address that the Cabal might not have known anything about openly because since my emails are obviously being monitored if they didn't know about it before they know about it now
Thanks a fucking lot SWT