• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on December 25, 2016, 08:41:12 PM
Allegedly yes. The old timers would have more info. I'm sure drone will break the story soon enough.

I heard the rumors about offing his father...And now a prostitute...Oh my.

Quote from: Chefist on December 25, 2016, 08:44:39 PM

did senda torture and kill small animals as a kid and is his care for stay cats his attempt at redemption for those past murders???   ;)

asking for an investigator...  ;D

Quote from: littlechris on December 25, 2016, 08:41:12 PM
Allegedly yes. The old timers would have more info. I'm sure drone will break the story soon enough.
I am getting a vision of Falkie with a photo of Dennis Rader by his mirror

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on December 25, 2016, 08:51:17 PM
did senda torture and kill small animals as a kid and is his care for stay cats his attempt at redemption for those past murders???   ;)

asking for an investigator...  ;D
who says he has stopped ?
"I don't know where those kitties went"

ask yourself
would I sleep in the same room as Falkie ?

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 25, 2016, 08:58:04 PM
ask yourself
would I sleep in the same room as Falkie ?

maybe you missed my ice axe comment....  8)

what tales would Casa Senda disclose with a spritz of luminol ?

Quote from: Chefist on December 25, 2016, 08:44:39 PM

damon

I see that the senda monster aka Mr George" im a pig" Senda has a linkedin account.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-senda-3812bb76

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Damonâ,,¢Â®Â© on December 25, 2016, 10:00:06 PM
I see that the senda monster aka Mr George" im a pig" Senda has a linkedin account.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-senda-3812bb76

Here in Canada, we had a couple of news segments on tv letting us know that authorities had unraveled a terrorist plot and  that the terrorists acquired  the names of potential victims  from linked in.  The po were trying to get a hold of every person on the list.  They said that it looked like these were random people with no ties to anything specific.

Canadian boarders aren't that hard to get passed. (as many of us do a ton of shopping the states).
Careful there Georgie. From Vancouver to Cali is two days drive. 

paladin1991

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 23, 2016, 09:33:44 AM
Be sure to join us TONIGHT for the first one hour webinar featuring The Guy from Pittsburgh (tm). Tickets are $5 per person. Reserve your spot now because seats are limited!

https://www.bigmarker.com/the-guy-from-pittsburgh/The-Guy-From-Pittsburgh

For all of the liars, haters, and fools who deny George's pain is real, have a gander:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oj9yrfz5fcpj8cd/Feet.mp4?dl=0

[Note from SWT(tm), Mouth of the Master: I'll be implementing this into my daily calisthenics routine. Thanks, George!]

Are you fucking with my dope?  I just watched the dropbox.  This shitbird has more mobility in his feet than I often have in mine.  I hobble out of bed and around the house until I can force myself to walk normal.  I spent several weeks in a Naval hospital having an injury repaired.  Several months of therapy.  Too this day, I am still fucked but I deal with it.
Fuck you senda. 

paladin1991

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 23, 2016, 02:37:34 PM
Took me a while to learn how to post here.

I understand that it is tough for everyone, and for everyone saying the Terrorist's win, when it comes down to your family's or your life, you would make the same decision.

I have always been an emotional person and this has taken quite a toll on me, B---G--'s area51drone, Mrs. Gerry, everyone involved in the Circle of Trust (plus Justin).

I will no longer be posting on social media for the harassment, the potentially legally-actionable slander, and the rest of it. Go on with what you will do, but rest assured that my laywer's are monitoring these threads and they will be saved as files.

ART?

Quote from: Penis mv on December 25, 2016, 11:58:09 PM
Reported Jason callan.  What a pussy.
oh shit,
has Falkie just had a brain aneurysm?
wtf
tell me he isn't that stupid

72 hours ?
before the "legion" begins reporting Falkie to YouTube, let me think how many legion members are there ? say only 75% report Falkie ?
oh, Falkie is FUCKED

would open lines Gerry sleep in the same room as Falkie ?
would he sleep in the same tent in the middle of the woods ?
a friend wants to know

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 23, 2016, 04:25:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-KNz3XduWI
very intelligent Falkie
put your announcement about your bullshit reporting of Jason Callan right out there so the Legion can watch first hand how stupid you are

Falkie
have you ever stopped before acting to even remotely consider possible results of your actions ? You
I didn't think so
(and boy are you going to get reported by the legion)

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 25, 2016, 03:17:22 PM
I KNEW you wouldn't give up Ciardelo!
Never give up, never surrender. Who knew White Crow was such a tightwad? I always thought the man presented himself as kind and charitable. :shrug:

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 26, 2016, 12:10:12 AM
would open lines Gerry sleep in the same room as Falkie ?
would he sleep in the same tent in the middle of the woods ?
a friend wants to know

If we are able to make a visit down to Martinez next year, Mrs. Gerry and I may need to ask George if we can set up our inflatable air bed in his apartment.  It might fit somewhere in one of the hallways or something.  Ol' Gerry trusts George implicitly, and would have no problem sleeping there.  I'll even leave Mrs. Gerry there with him if I need to step out to get Starbucks for the three of us the next morning.

And YES - I will use the toilet too.

paladin1991

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 23, 2016, 06:11:07 PM
Before you get all excited, Brigsie, not one person has bought a ticket.  So with only the ghost attendees from Bellgab participating, Senda might decide to pull the plug.

According to what I read, Senda had to pay $29 to host this event, and any others for the next month.  So we can all take a small measure of satisfaction that he got fucked out of $29 of donation money.

I wonder if Griftie used my 60 bux to finance his 'webinairs.'

effluenza

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on December 26, 2016, 12:51:03 AM
If we are able to make a visit down to Martinez next year, Mrs. Gerry and I may need to ask George if we can set up our inflatable air bed in his apartment.  It might fit somewhere in one of the hallways or something.  Ol' Gerry trusts George implicitly, and would have no problem sleeping there.  I'll even leave Mrs. Gerry there with him if I need to step out to get Starbucks for the three of us the next morning.

And YES - I will use the toilet too.

Gerry I've been worried sick. Did you ever patch things up with George? That final email from you that someone posted to bell gab was heartbreaking. I showed Mrs Effluenza and even though she doesn't know you or George she too had tears streaming down her face.

paladin1991

Quote from: Mizak on December 24, 2016, 07:49:54 AM
Have a Merry Christmas Everyone !!! From my Home to yours!!!

What's with all the jizz stains on the ceiling above the tree?

paladin1991

Quote from: bateman on December 24, 2016, 10:32:18 AM
But to which incompetent stooge will he bequeath his YouTube empire?  🤔

What are you doing these days?  You ready to be felchies 'Heather?'

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 24, 2016, 11:44:53 AM
O.M.G. I expected him to say he "grabbed her by the pussy" at any moment.

DON'T MAKE ME GRAB YOU!

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 24, 2016, 12:00:10 PM
You should know by now that MV does not negotiate with terrorists.

Lol.  You know he's married right?

All married men negotiate.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on December 24, 2016, 12:28:35 PM
George should convert to Christianity...they don't charge anything to attend a service or join the congregation. However, stay away from the Mormons. Mormons and Jewish Temples require a significant tithe to be a part of their congregation.

I recommend the Calvary Chapel in Concord. They do not require any money to join, and also have a free Christmas dinner for the needy, and adult training programs for employment.

http://calvarychapelconcord.org/

They seem like God fearing, caring people...they could help George in his life journey.

Holy Crap!  That's a church full of Lesbians!

akwilly

Hey Falkie I enjoyed the pic of your toilet. Any doubts about you being a man's man are erased. Falkie only ducey hipsters and vegetarians lay tubular logs. Falkie you obviously have an explosive ass as a real meat eating, beer drinking, American man should have! Falkie don't ever clean that toilet unless you do it by hosing it down with a strong urine stream that I'm sure you have.

JENX

https://youtu.be/kvtwvYX1XPU

ring ring ring hello? is this the martinez welfare office?