• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

bateman

Falkie should start doing ASMR massage videos. I'm sure some of the residents at the Hacienda Senior Apartments would love a relaxing massage from the big guy. Couldn't hurt to ask around, George.

https://youtu.be/cYNuN_78L_M

WOTR

Quote from: Inside Man link=topic=5425.msg975794#msg975794
img width=350 height=142]

http://i.imgur.com/BjxeTqT.jpg[/img]
My free Christmas advice to George.  Get the hell off the internet, leave your apartment, see the outside world and forget about your internet friends and trolls.  Grow the fuck up.

Or... You could always accept the apologies of your internet friends and continue on as is providing them with hours of entertainment while you scream in pain.

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: akwilly on December 23, 2016, 06:41:51 PM
Hey Falkie will you be wearing a velvety tuxedo on the big pay per view event? I think you should because it makes you look very business like

I 've been enjoying your "Hey Falkie" posts as of late   LMAO!   

area51drone

Quote from: WOTR on December 24, 2016, 12:10:31 AM
Great idea George- pull a Heather Wade and cry how people are not supporting you enough and try to guilt them into action.

Wait, what?  You of all people knocking HW?  I mean I'm not surprised by her actions, but you were one of her biggest supporters. 

I was unable to be involved in the show because my kids go to bed at that time, and as much as George needs my support, my kids are more important to me than him.   I know he understands.  The circle has not abandoned the man in one of his darkest hours!

Nobody

Quote from: bateman on December 24, 2016, 01:44:35 AM
Falkie should start doing ASMR massage videos. I'm sure some of the residents at the Hacienda Senior Apartments would love a relaxing massage from the big guy.

I would give a great deal to believe that, after all his travails, the S-man suddenly discovers he has healing hands.  Wouldn't it be great if, late in life, he came into his own as a massage therapist?  :)  He would never want for money again, either, as a good massage therapist is always in demand. 

It might also help him to be a kinder, more thoughtful person.

(Perhaps he could practice on Kathy until he got the hang of it?)

Meanwhile, many thanks for posting that video.  I stumble across ASMR videos from time to time and invariably promise myself I will check them out "later," but that one's a beauty.  I don't fully understand how the monetisation of videos works on YouTube, but I hope the chap behind MassageASMR (Dmitri) makes a million dollars showing the world those wonderful hands of his at work.

(I think he has a real gift there.)

cosmic hobo

Quote from: area51drone on December 24, 2016, 02:26:12 AM
I was unable to be involved in the show because my kids go to bed at that time, and as much as George needs my support, my kids are more important to me than him.   I know he understands.  The circle has not abandoned the man in one of his darkest hours!

Like he understood when you betrayed him by informing the world that he was raped in prison.

Lucky you had the excuse you were putting your kids to bed. What was Gerry's excuse? Did he have to change his wife's depends. You both couldn't be present at the same time could you? You would have had to have paid for two slots. I hope George is slowly (and I mean slowly) cottoning on to your scheme.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Nobody on December 24, 2016, 03:29:41 AM
I would give a great deal to believe that, after all his travails, the S-man suddenly discovers he has healing hands.  Wouldn't it be great if, late in life, he came into his own as a massage therapist?  :)  He would never want for money again, either, as a good massage therapist is always in demand. 

Meanwhile, many thanks for posting that video.  I stumble across ASMR videos from time to time and invariably promise myself I will check them out "later," but that one's a beauty.  I don't fully understand how the monetisation of videos works on YouTube, but I hope the chap behind MassageASMR (Dmitri) makes a million dollars showing the world those wonderful hands of his at work.

If he had healing hands then twitchy would be a little more responsive than a wet noodle. 

whoozit

Conflicted:  Pretending Falkie is just a flawed human being and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt before he produces a new video and shows what a piece of Senda he is.  If he got up from bed and tripped on some shit he left on the floor it would be the bedmakers fault because it was not comfortable enough to stay in.

Quote from: Nobody on December 24, 2016, 03:29:41 AM

he is too stupid to get certification.

well now, happy?
my holiday is ruined !
no "Guy from Pittsburgh" videos !

Mizak

Have a Merry Christmas Everyone !!! From my Home to yours!!!

Lilith

I wonder how long we'll go till George can't help himself, and just has to make a video?

I also wonder if Kathy will still be doing her Kathys Corner video?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 24, 2016, 08:12:00 AM
I wonder how long we'll go till George can't help himself, and just has to make a video?

Prediction: He'll make a video in a couple of days telling everybody that he's still keeping to his word and not making any more videos. Probably following up with another appeal for money: Squashy cat has got the diabeetus and he needs help with the vet's bill, or something like that.

SredniVashtar

Incidentally, I'm still deeply troubled by the lack of information about the condition of Senda's 'girlfriend's' (sic) cervix. He's built it all up and now he's left us hanging over a cliff waiting for updates. I think it's only decent of him to waive the video embargo for this vital issue. I'm going to have great difficulty forcing down my turkey feet and chips tomorrow if I don't find out what the hell is going on south of the Equator in Kathyland. Even if it's serious, surely it's not too much to ask for him to go to the hospital, yank the malingering sow out of bed, and force her to do a video all about it? Call it 'Kathy's Kooter'.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 24, 2016, 08:12:00 AM

I also wonder if Kathy will still be doing her Kathys Corner video?

He said he would continue with NFL and "Breaking News" videos and those are the majority of his videos. If he has something to bitch about then he will just put it in one of those like he always has done.

Unequivocal proof thay cats do mail letters.

Lilith

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 24, 2016, 08:32:00 AM
Incidentally, I'm still deeply troubled by the lack of information about the condition of Senda's 'girlfriend's' (sic) cervix. He's built it all up and now he's left us hanging over a cliff waiting for updates. I think it's only decent of him to waive the video embargo for this vital issue. I'm going to have great difficulty forcing down my turkey feet and chips tomorrow if I don't find out what the hell is going on south of the Equator in Kathyland. Even if it's serious, surely it's not too much to ask for him to go to the hospital, yank the malingering sow out of bed, and force her to do a video all about it? Call it 'Kathy's Kooter'.

I'm hoping she will just start doing her own daily videos.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 24, 2016, 08:32:00 AM

Young man; I hope 'Senda carole 2016' is in the final stages and ready for publication.

Quote from: bateman on December 24, 2016, 01:44:35 AM
Falkie should start doing ASMR massage videos. I'm sure some of the residents at the Hacienda Senior Apartments would love a relaxing massage from the big guy. Couldn't hurt to ask around, George.

https://youtu.be/cYNuN_78L_M

Hay Senda, if you DO decide to draw the curtain on your brilliant career as a journalist, I think you should seriously consider bateman's suggestion about being a mahsoose.  Just to get you off to a good start, I will pay you $60 to give Jason Callan a nuru massage.  Since you guys are going to be in different fields there is no point in squabbling anymore.  A nice relaxing nuru massage would be a good way to bury the hatchet, and he could be a good source of referrals for you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 24, 2016, 08:40:33 AM
He said he would continue with NFL and "Breaking News" videos and those are the majority of his videos. If he has something to bitch about then he will just put it in one of those like he always has done.

His insistance he will only be doing those videos, and not his usual inane, disjointed rants until the new year, makes me think, he thinks the new year is months away, and not just over a week.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 24, 2016, 08:40:33 AM

Exactly.  It's interesting that he says what he will be doing rather than what he will omit during this one week embargo.  After the NFL videos and his breaking news (like the one about it raining in Martinez), what else is there?  Videos where he begs for money and rants about Sewergab.  It's indicative of the depth of his narcissism that he thinks those topics -- the nearest and dearest to his heart -- must also be the ones we cherish the most.

He'll never stop making videos.  It brings in money and he loves talking about himself more than anything else in this world.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 24, 2016, 09:11:16 AM
Young man; I hope 'Senda carole 2016' is in the final stages and ready for publication.

In deference to The Master, the next one is subscription-only. He had such a brilliant success last night, why shouldn't I get some of that action?

Quote from: Penis Waving Retard on December 24, 2016, 09:27:11 AM
Exactly.  It's interesting that he says what he will be doing rather than what he will omit during this one week embargo.  After the NFL videos and his breaking news (like the one about it raining in Martinez), what else is there?  Videos where he begs for money and rants about Sewergab.  It's indicative of the depth of his narcissism that he thinks those topics -- the nearest and dearest to his heart -- must also be the ones we cherish the most.

He'll never stop making videos.  It brings in money and he loves talking about himself more than anything else in this world.

There are also the haul videos where he shows us all the crap he buys. But it is the end of the month and he is broke. Conveniently a check comes in a week.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 24, 2016, 09:36:32 AM
There are also the haul videos where he shows us all the crap he buys. But it is the end of the month and he is broke. Conveniently a check comes in a week.

Personally, I think if George can come to the understanding that anything he purchases for making videos, is for entertainment purposes only, and that making videos will never be a professional career for him, he might save a LOT of money, that he would have otherwise spent on tech and props.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 24, 2016, 09:42:44 AM
Personally, I think if George can come to the understanding

So sorry to see your post fail right at the outset.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 24, 2016, 09:36:03 AM
In deference to The Master, the next one is subscription-only. He had such a brilliant success last night, why shouldn't I get some of that action?

Indeed so; his cast iron proven business model is an example of how, if you just hold back enough, the masses will be begging for more. The late, very great Terry Wogan and Alan Dedicoat his newsreader used to get in at 3am, rehearse, rehearse but pull back when they went live at 7am.*

That way they ensured 8 million plus listeners everyday. Senda could get similar listener figures if he just didn't give his all in his professional broadcasts.

*The reality is Wogan would often enter the studio and sit down at the mic as the news was being read by Alan at 7am, but was so cool, no-one would have guessed.