• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 26, 2016, 09:44:10 AM
Another detail added Brig. See above ^^^

And he says BLM is going to picket his place.  You know, I wonder if George recorded this to use for some purpose, unknown to us as of yet.  It's like he's telling his version of everything to have on record with the police, and that somehow would make his version, the TRUE version, since he has the call on record with the police.

Lilith

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 26, 2016, 09:46:59 AM
oh my
Falkie actually lives in a "sanctuary" apartment complex ?
suppose falkie claimed he is a Mexican refugee?

I missed that, now I have to listen again lol's

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 26, 2016, 09:48:41 AM
And he says BLM is going to picket his place.  You know, I wonder if George recorded this to use for some purpose, unknown to us as of yet.  It's like he's telling his version of everything to have on record with the police, and that somehow would make his version, the TRUE version, since he has the call on record with the police.

Which is fine, only that if he were to be stupid enough (and he is), to make an official complaint about anyone, he'll be shredded into bits before the ink was dry on the statement because of what he's posted on YT. He doesn't know what is true or a lie. He makes it up as he goes along.

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 26, 2016, 09:54:01 AM
Which is fine, only that if he were to be stupid enough (and he is), to make an official complaint about anyone, he'll be shredded into bits before the ink was dry on the statement because of what he's posted on YT. He doesn't know what is true or a lie. He makes it up as he goes along.

I wouldn't be surprised, if next we see him deleting all his YouTubes...

But I would imagine YouTube or NSA has copies of them all somewhere in case they are needed.

Yorkshire pud

The office after Senda makes statements to the police and they sift through YT videos.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 26, 2016, 09:55:16 AM
I wouldn't be surprised, if next we see him deleting all his YouTubes...

But I would imagine YouTube or NSA has copies of them all somewhere in case they are needed.

Google delete nothing. It would take seconds to pull up his YT history if requested.

That would then give him an incentive to launch a class act against Google because holding his deleted videos is none of their business, and against his goddam rights. So they can STFU!!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 26, 2016, 09:37:14 AM
Listen again if you haven't how he describes the man who 'robbed' Kathy.  4.15 onwards.  No mention of "He was black, that isn't racist, he just was"...He's now a "White guy, average height".

This time the guy pushed her and she fell over. In the original story, he grabbed the money from her hand in the store.

He can't be both black and white, and change how he robbed her can he?

He did say the robber was black but the security guard was white, I think.

I am just wondering if falkie has made any false statement (written, filmed, or stated via audio) across state lines ?
of a slanderous or libelous nature ?
civil and federal criminal ?
WTF

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 26, 2016, 10:37:03 AM
I am just wondering if falkie has made any false statement (written, filmed, or stated via audio) across state lines ?
of a slanderous or libelous nature ?
civil and federal criminal ?
WTF

Falkie has made many false statements but he has made no slanderous nor libelous ones.

For something to be slanderous or libelous it needs to cause damage. It can not just hurt your feelings.
Those two terms are used way too much.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on December 26, 2016, 10:43:01 AM
Falkie has made many false statements but he has made no slanderous nor libelous ones.

For something to be slanderous or libelous it needs to cause damage. It can not just hurt your feelings.
Those two terms are used way too much.
is twitching in Starbucks a felony ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 26, 2016, 10:47:34 AM

I imagine if he told the girl in question it could be seen as sexual harrassment.. Apart from the fact her parents would rip him into several little pieces if he did so.

You know something? If Senda read the above, he'd reply; "Fool! Her parents weren't there!".

littlechris

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Guy from Pittsburgh" on December 26, 2016, 10:47:34 AM

Pedophilia is a felony. But George has not yet been arrested for pedophilia. So I guess he's never had sex with children since he hasn't been arrested for it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2016, 11:31:22 AM
Pedophilia is a felony. But George has not yet been arrested for pedophilia. So I guess he's never had sex with children since he hasn't been arrested for it.

Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he isn't guilty. Where Senda is concerned, we abandon the presumption of innocence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2016, 11:31:22 AM

He hasn't been arrested as far as I know for driving without a license, or insurance, but admits to it.

He will of course argue the point re: insurance, because he's too stupid to realise that any policy is void if he's driving without a valid license.

Then there is the credit card shit, the scamming shit (various class act scams he's tried to pull); if any word should have 'low' as a prefix, its 'class' in this context.

littlechris

For those who do not know what we are referring to, Anthony George Senda admitted in a leaked audio file that he was sexually attracted to underage little girls.

https://soundcloud.com/user-739474081-132093140/falkieleaks-teenage-girls

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2016, 11:50:00 AM
For those who do not know what we are referring to, Anthony George Senda admitted in a leaked audio file that he was sexually attracted to underage little girls.

That is none of anyone's business! Can't a filthy old pervert who had designs on pimping out a pregnant hooker, and has nursed on breasts of another hooker, have just a little taboo proclivity? The girl in question didn't know he would have gone to the loo with an open door and jerked off if he'd been able to, without her knowing.

So it wasn't her business either.

Gemstone

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2016, 11:50:00 AM

Barf

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 26, 2016, 11:57:55 AM
That is none of anyone's business! Can't a filthy old pervert who had designs on pimping out a pregnant hooker, and has nursed on breasts of another hooker, have just a little taboo proclivity? The girl in question didn't know he would have gone to the loo with an open door and jerked off if he'd been able to, without her knowing.

So it wasn't her business either.

And stalking little children and recording them for his sexual pleasure is none of our Goddamn business either!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30nrxz_the-guy-from-pittsburgh-tm-episode-435-pick-of-the-patch-halloween-2014_people

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2016, 12:05:27 PM
And stalking little children and recording them for his sexual pleasure is none of our Goddamn business either!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x30nrxz_the-guy-from-pittsburgh-tm-episode-435-pick-of-the-patch-halloween-2014_people

Oh yes! I'd (thankfully), forgotten about that. Now I need to throw up again.  :(

How he didn't get asked what he was doing and not thrown out, only a higher power knows. Jeeeze.

Lilith

Quote from: littlechris on December 26, 2016, 12:05:27 PM

Thank You littlechris.  I suspect there is plenty of stuff out there to keep this thread going for many years to come, even if George never makes another video.

littlechris

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 26, 2016, 12:19:27 PM
Thank You littlechris.  I suspect there is plenty of stuff out there to keep this thread going for many years to come, even if George never makes another video.

Quote from: 987654321 on December 26, 2016, 01:40:36 PM
Poor toilet. Imagine what it's seen.
more, would be guess compared to all the pin hole cameras.
oh, the humanity

ok, now I am wondering how I can monetize the falkie camera shows.
there must be a deprived person or site that would pay good money to watch George.
think about it, ideas PM to me.

I hope everyone had a (((white))) Christmas.

Lilith

I can't help wonder how many other places like the police station, George will be calling this week, to replace his time spent ranting on YouTube?

I mean, he has to explain everything to SOMEONE over and over and over you know.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 26, 2016, 02:23:59 PM
I can't help wonder how many other places like the police station, George will be calling this week, to replace his time spent ranting on YouTube?

I mean, he has to explain everything to SOMEONE over and over and over you know.

Is there such a crime in the States, as wasting police time, like there is in the UK?

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 26, 2016, 11:39:15 AM
Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he isn't guilty. Where negros are concerned, we abandon the presumption of innocence.

I agree.