• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Goddammit MV, it's been several hours since you posted a new Falkieleak

Quote from: weareharbinger on October 19, 2016, 10:02:52 PM

i bet this was the guy buying up all the first class stamps before they went up in price.  ;)

(if knew someone that hoped to save a couple of cents by doing that... you understand the joke)  8)

FALKIE "Damn, I was just sitting in my office minding my own business and watching The Brady Bunch and WTF Cindy Brady skips down the stairs and and ....I felt something !....I knew that feeling from Starbucks ...something is TWITCHING"
GLORY !!!
FRIENDSHIP
Eewwww
video later ?

Quote from: brig on October 19, 2016, 09:19:22 PM
I'm so sorry to hear all this Ol Gerry.  I hope your Master will do some fund raising on your behalf, and keep you in his Circle of Trust (plus Justin) Even tho you might not be able to pay your dues at this time.

I'm not sorry in the slightest, I'm simply indifferent.  If Psycho Gacy or anyone else believes that the well-being of his family is less important than keeping a fat worthless slug like Senda supplied with worthless Halloween gew-gaws, then fuck him.  He deserves whatever comes next.

FALKIE
Is it true KellyDD is going to be a guest on the next Gabcast and take callers questions about you ?
That will be a hoot !!
(I have been told IF you call....you, sir, will be FLUSHED !!!)
GLORY
FRIENDSHIP

SWAP SHOP
Willing to trade ONE pair of panties AND DD bra (white rose bonus)
for Alien Head table lamp
anyone interested ??
(that should get FALKIE posting !!)

When Hostess shut down he was going to get rich off selling Twinkies on eBay.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 19, 2016, 10:52:12 PM

Ok, that would've worked, except Kathy got into his stash and ate every last one. 

She left the wrappers all over the floor for him to find when he came home.

Was never going to happen

twiki

it's the same reason why a stoner should never sell weed.

Falkie actually lucked out on the Twinkies deal. Store shelves emptied in minutes and people were listing boxes of Twinkies on eBay for $100 they did not sell. Hostess was bought and all the old Twinkies were worthless because, contrary to popular belief, the go bad in a month or so.

So Falkies laziness and inability to act in a timely manner saved him the seed money. For once they worked in his favor.

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 19, 2016, 04:41:33 PM
The other Circle of Trust (plus Justin) members can speak for themselves, but Ol' Gerry had to break down and let George know that I'm currently in dire financial straits due to the impending (almost) certainty of losing my job in the near future. 
Has your master taught you nothing?  there is a pile for "job loss and emergencies", a pile for "Halloween treats and other goodies" and a pile to help fund George's trips to woo woo con so he can make videos that YOU enjoy free of charge.

I can only say that I am disappointed in your faith (and your ability to keep a focus on which piles are important.)

Friendship.

Quote from: WOTR on October 19, 2016, 11:51:58 PM
Has your master taught you nothing?  there is a pile for "job loss and emergencies", a pile for "Halloween treats and other goodies" and a pile to help fund George's trips to woo woo con so he can make videos that YOU enjoy free of charge.

I can only say that I am disappointed in your faith (and your ability to keep a focus on which piles are important.)

Friendship.

NOTHING is ever free.  You can't comprehend the price I've paid - and will continue to pay.

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 20, 2016, 12:21:55 AM
NOTHING is ever free.  You can't comprehend the price I've paid - and will continue to pay.
Now that is known as a teaser. Do we get the rest of the story, one day- and does it involve doctors and shock therapy after the hours you have dedicated to your master and the things you have seen and heard?

effluenza

How much did the prepubescent boys voice pills set you back old man?

You can't comprehend the price I've paid - and will continue to pay.

Complete lack of empathy for others.  Privileging the self. 

The narcissism is strong with this one.  I guess you really HAVE been learning from your master, in between sucking his greasy cock every hour on the hour.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 19, 2016, 07:56:29 PM
... Also paperboy was in Falkies apartment is there any way he planted bugs...

Absolutely not.  I may poke a bit of good natured fun at George now and then - and I've told him I thought his videos could be of higher quality, and that I consider his interview with Noory as a lost opportunity - but I would not and could not lower myself to the depths of depravity of, say, an MV.

I'm not sure why Falkie turned on me.  I didn't come away from there talking about ''throwing out his things'' - his memory of the timing on that is way off.  It was weeks if not months after visiting him that he began asking that ''people living near him'' come help him clean, and I said I would under the condition that I could actually be helpful rather than just moving things from place to place while cleaning under where they'd been.

If he had so many things that he was unable to clean, and even had to begin renting storage space, why not sell some of the less important books, memorabilia, and collectables for some real cash, throw out some things that he no longer had use for, and cut back a little instead?  Some of these things he's apparently done on his own since then.  For that suggestion I'm lumped in with the evil MV?  Perhaps I phrased it poorly, and perhaps he took what I posted a little too literally and not in the spirit it was offered?

Quote from: Sasha on October 19, 2016, 09:07:47 PM
The perfect opening for a Coast to Coast AM appearance !
Alien Anal Probing
Third Eye Opening
Open Lines Gerry "Opening the Third Eye" procedure in detail
The Black Man that witnessed FALKIE getting his Third Eye opened the first time
FALKIE'S INTUITION IS TRULY PARANORMAL
FALKIE "The IDIOT SAVANT"....or IDIOT anyway
George THIS IS IT !!! YOUR GLORY !!!!
FRIENDSHIP
FALKIE
Hey why NOT use this and other submitted suggestions as your ONE MINUTE video material !!!
A GREAT TEASER LEAVING YOUR LEGION (haha) OF FANS WANTING MORE !!!!
Snoory would HAVE TO FEATURE YOU !!!
THIS IS YOUR DESTINY !!
GLORY
FRIENDSHIP

Quote from: Sasha on October 19, 2016, 06:08:03 PM
I was just thinking..
Did George, at the tender age of 20, get tested by the authorities for all STDs after he lost his virginity to the THREE BLACK MEN ( NOT racist, just what they were ) in jail when they rammed their black dicks up his ass and for extra credit down his throat ??
note: the other black man just sat back and watched, I guess.
Another question I had was if he got double teamed ( ie combo blow job and anal probing ) or did they form a line and take turns ?
If they formed a line did they ANAL probe, then return to the end of the line and wait for BLOW JOB rounds OR did they anal probe and the get a blow job individually OR did they rotate in as one finished anal probe he moved up for a blow job and another took up the rear position ??
Damn FALKIE you were NOT very clear on the details.
FALKIE
This story (with details) could fill a two hour interview !!
Like a food review sort of, what you enjoyed, preferences,suggestions for next time, sizes, procedures, etc RATINGS COMPARED TO OTHER EXPERIENCES
GLORY
FRIENDSHIP

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 20, 2016, 06:23:00 AM
I'm not sure why Falkie turned on me. 

Yah, no one could have predicted that.  Not even a know-it-all like you could have seen THAT coming.  Fuckin blindsided -- nothing could have been done.

onan

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 20, 2016, 06:23:00 AM
Absolutely not.  I may poke a bit of good natured fun at George now and then - and I've told him I thought his videos could be of higher quality, and that I consider his interview with Noory as a lost opportunity - but I would not and could not lower myself to the depths of depravity of, say, an MV.

I'm not sure why Falkie turned on me.  I didn't come away from there talking about ''throwing out his things'' - his memory of the timing on that is way off.  It was weeks if not months after visiting him that he began asking that ''people living near him'' come help him clean, and I said I would under the condition that I could actually be helpful rather than just moving things from place to place while cleaning under where they'd been.

If he had so many things that he was unable to clean, and even had to begin renting storage space, why not sell some of the less important books, memorabilia, and collectables for some real cash, throw out some things that he no longer had use for, and cut back a little instead?  Some of these things he's apparently done on his own since then.  For that suggestion I'm lumped in with the evil MV?  Perhaps I phrased it poorly, and perhaps he took what I posted a little too literally and not in the spirit it was offered?

You spent time pondering why falkie "turned" on you? Really? You are one of the brightest posters on this forum (yeah we disagree a great deal), falkie is completely unable to appreciate anyone that offers any help that conflicts with his facade of respectability. Falkie is such a black and white thinker that any criticism of him, in any way, makes the person that suggests something critical, the enemy.

There is a great book by Scott Peck, a christian psychiatrist titled People of the Lie. It defines falkie perfectly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 07:12:16 AM
You spent time pondering why falkie "turned" on you? Really? You are one of the brightest posters on this forum (yeah we disagree a great deal), falkie is completely unable to appreciate anyone that offers any help that conflicts with his facade of respectability. Falkie is such a black and white thinker that any criticism of him, in any way, makes the person that suggests something critical, the enemy.

There is a great book by Scott Peck, a christian psychiatrist titled People of the Lie. It defines falkie perfectly.

I agree with pretty much all this.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 19, 2016, 04:15:42 PM
I'm rolling with it. Why can't Americans recognise sarcasm? 320 million and not one can recognise sarcasm!!! Damn you all. Especially Senda.

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 07:12:16 AM
... You are one of the brightest posters on this forum...

Welcome back.

Post often.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 20, 2016, 08:53:16 AM
Welcome back.

Post often.

Wait! You're the one? Well (adopting a mid west lilt) I'll be darned! You're the one who gets sarcasm. Rejoice!!

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 19, 2016, 10:31:15 PM
I'm not sorry in the slightest, I'm simply indifferent.  If Psycho Gacy or anyone else believes that the well-being of his family is less important than keeping a fat worthless slug like Senda supplied with worthless Halloween gew-gaws, then fuck him.  He deserves whatever comes next.

Gerry I would also add I hope you go backrup , your wife leaves you, your dog dies, your daughter marries Fatso and you run out of toilet paper right after taking a dump.  Friendship

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MAX on October 20, 2016, 11:57:52 AM
Gerry I would also add I hope you go backrup , your wife leaves you, your dog dies, your daughter marries Fatso and you run out of toilet paper right after taking a dump.  Friendship

But Senda will rescue him. He's his friend, remember?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 19, 2016, 09:55:51 PM
Goddammit MV, it's been several hours since you posted a new Falkieleak

But I was told George Senda himself is posting them.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mv on October 20, 2016, 12:18:55 PM
But I was told George Senda himself is posting them.

That's evil talk mister. Reported.