• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: rekcuf on October 17, 2016, 01:08:54 PM
War has come to EODR. I think Michael & Daniel are being funded by the evil mv + cabal. They'll never take Mr. Senda alive. NEVER!

Are "Michael" and "Daniel" even their REAL names?!?

Everyone *knows* my name is "Open Lines."

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 13, 2016, 01:29:27 PM
Cher, Sophia, sex tapes?  All this talk on account of there are many on this board preparing to take a shot at BIG Pussy come Saturday night.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 17, 2016, 01:19:15 PM

When I get bills, they definitely say Michael on them. Sadly.

Corona Kitty

War has come to EODR. I think Michael & Daniel are being funded by the evil mv + cabal. They'll never take Mr. Senda alive. NEVER!

Senda is self-destructive

Tread carefully brothers and sisters of the CABAL.  Falkie is well seasoned in the arts or WAR.  He went to military school (I think) and he spent an incredible amount of time with Douglas MacArthur.  Mac undoubtedly taught Falkie the finer points of tactical warfare, stealth, unarmed combat, improvised weapons, survival..like how to survive without food for long periods of time.  You are playing with FIRE. 

Oh, and he is well versed in the use of booby traps too (preferably large ones), how did I forget that?

Quote from: username on October 17, 2016, 01:26:43 PM
Senda is self-destructive

It's so true !!! Falkie doesn't realize that he is his own worst enemy. The really sad thing is when he takes his meds and tamps down the crazy, he actually does have talent.
The Gabcast he hosted and his 1st EODR were actually really good. Some of his videos where he was genuinely passionate about something (like Art Bell bailing) were GOOD and he was actually funny. Even most of his "unauthorized mp3's" were funny as s**t and most of us were laughing.

He has had some great opportunities to better himself and if he could take a chill pill and stop with the paranoia, get a thicker skin AND listen to some good advice then he would do well.
But we all know he won't and if he doesn't change in a few years he'll drop dead and believe it or not I think many of us will actually miss his idiocy. 

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 17, 2016, 01:19:15 PM

I was born a rekcuf and I'll die a rekcuf. Generations of rekcufs will follow long after I'm dust.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 17, 2016, 01:53:35 PM
It's so true !!! Falkie doesn't realize that he is his own worst enemy. The really sad thing is when he takes his meds and tamps down the crazy, he actually does have talent.
The Gabcast he hosted and his 1st EODR were actually really good. Some of his videos where he was genuinely passionate about something (like Art Bell bailing) were GOOD and he was actually funny. Even most of his "unauthorized mp3's" were funny as s**t and most of us were laughing.

He has had some great opportunities to better himself and if he could take a chill pill and stop with the paranoia, get a thicker skin AND listen to some good advice then he would do well.
But we all know he won't and if he doesn't change in a few years he'll drop dead and believe it or not I think many of us will actually miss his idiocy.

I'll be upset that he evaded arrest for theft, fraud, deception etc.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on October 17, 2016, 02:03:08 PM
I was born a rekcuf and I'll die a rekcuf. Generations of rekcufs will follow long after I'm dust.

But first the process after rekcuf has to take place...with many rekcufs being the product of one night stands and a quick recuf and there, other rekcufs being the product of deep and loving relationships where much effort and passion  goes into every rekcuf.

LadyFish

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 17, 2016, 01:53:35 PM

Falkie said he has already died three times. What makes you think a fourth death would be a permanent thing?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 17, 2016, 10:02:03 AM
Oh yes... He pretty much incited stalking. I'm sure Laura could take the time to drive to the Starbucks in Martinez and discuss with Senda exactly what he was proposing.

Sounds like Senda is a danger to others.

[/quote]
Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 17, 2016, 09:58:48 AM
"Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) (in particular, the Lantermanâ€"Petrisâ€"Short Act or "LPS") which authorizes a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person suspected to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to themself, a danger to others, and/or gravely disabled.

Quote from: LadyFish on October 17, 2016, 02:22:08 PM
Falkie said he has already died three times. What makes you think a fourth death would be a permanent thing?

Those were embellished I'm sure like all Falkieverse stories. He's over 60, over 300 pounds, has high blood pressure, eats a high fat and high sodium diet and gets little exercise.
Someone in that position usually does not have a long life expectancy. Also look at his earlier videos and his latest videos---he really doesn't look well.

Quote from: username on October 17, 2016, 12:33:57 PM
I then reminded George, that I was instructed to flush callers on his demand. He failed to instruct me to do such thing, he then ignored that and went on to say that he's calling me at this time to bother and annoy me and that if he could me See me at the time that he would have strangled me.

Sounds like Senda is a danger to others.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 17, 2016, 09:58:48 AM
"Section 5150 is a section of the California Welfare and Institutions Code (WIC) (in particular, the Lantermanâ€"Petrisâ€"Short Act or "LPS") which authorizes a qualified officer or clinician to involuntarily confine a person suspected to have a mental disorder that makes them a danger to themself, a danger to others, and/or gravely disabled.

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 17, 2016, 03:09:31 PM
Those were embellished I'm sure like all Falkieverse stories. He's over 60, over 300 pounds, has high blood pressure, eats a high fat and high sodium diet and gets little exercise.
Someone in that position usually does not have a long life expectancy. Also look at his earlier videos and his latest videos---he really doesn't look well.
This is a good observation as I, just last week, thought the same and viewed several videos from June, July, August, September and October AND I NOTICED AN ALARMING DOWNWARD SPIRAL IN THE BIG GUYS PHYSICAL APPEARANCE, APPARENT LACK OF AIR WHEN SPEAKING, GENERAL SKIN COLOR, HIS EYES AND DECREASED VITALITY.
Could FALKIE be close to going to that "Big WOO WOO Con" in the sky ????

Daggit

Why am I not surprised that this appearance didn't end well. Senda needs to think he has full control or he doesn't play. His next appearance needs to be hosted by his circle. Make it happen boys. You pull his string  well. That coronary can't come quick enough.

Are there ANY VOLUNTEERS to set up a gofundme page to PAY FOR THE BIG GUY'S EMBALMING, LIP GLOSS, PROPER HAIRCUT AND A FRESH CLEAN PARANORMAL TSHIRT (HIS RED 64 INCH SHORTS WILL WORK) AND A BOX...A REALLY BIG BOX....MAYBE OPEN LINES GERRY CAN GET HIS SON TO DIG A HOLE ??
just trying to plan ahead....

Could we start a "thread pool" on how FALKIE might meet his demise....
I want the pick "choked on a frozen chicken" (while choking his chicken)
LOL

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 17, 2016, 02:11:58 PM
But first the process after rekcuf has to take place...with many rekcufs being the product of one night stands and a quick recuf and there, other rekcufs being the product of deep and loving relationships where much effort and passion  goes into every rekcuf.

Our kind spreads like AIDS in central Africa.

Lilith

Quote from: rekcuf on October 17, 2016, 12:54:20 PM
That was said. I'm not sure by whom, but it was definitely said. Hurtful. #FreeFalkie

I only listened to the Senda segment of the show, and as usual tapped on my record button in case I fell asleep.  It was Jazmunda who spoke those words.

FALKIE'S LATEST VIDEO !
Just look at him, with those Hillary prism eyeglasses for double vision after a traumatic brain injury, that swollen neck showing evidence of massive edema due to heart, kidney and lung disease, those skin lesions may be early melanoma from that California sun.
Oh, FALKIE is on his last leg !
My Uncle owned a funeral home and I can tell you I have seen many a scrubbed up bodies that have been dead for days that look much better with no makeup than FALKIE did in his latest video !
POOR POOR FAT DYING FALKIE

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 17, 2016, 04:28:09 PM
I only listened to the Senda segment of the show, and as usual tapped on my record button in case I fell asleep.  It was Jazmunda who spoke those words.

Jaz-momba strikes again

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 17, 2016, 04:36:06 PM

Jaz-momba strikes again

I think Jazmunder was trying to pay the BigGuy a compliment to be honest, and the SendaMonster just took it the wrong way.

Thank you for the confirmation, dearest Brig. In keeping with the early morning phone call to Michael, George has told me privately that it's a good thing you decided not to show at Alien Con this year, otherwise he would give you a piece of his mind and defend himself if necessary. I've been showing him videos of how to quickly lock in a rolling armbar if things turn physical.

Do you think the funeral will be held in Pittsburg ?
Will the Govenor declare flags to be flown at half mast ?
Will kids get the day off from school ?
Will Snoory host a memorial radio program featuring FALKIELEAKS ?
Will CNN produce a show featuring all of FALKIE'S LIFE WORK ?
Will Sweet Kathy attend the funeral ?
How many cubic yards of soil will have to be removed to put the FAT FUCK in the ground ?
Will Open Lines Gerry come through for the BIG GUY ?
Will the "Circle Jerk of Trust" be strong enough to perform the task of pallbearers ?
Will it be necessary to hire heavy equipment to perform the task of pallbearers ?
So so many questions

Corona Kitty

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 17, 2016, 04:41:54 PM
Thank you for the confirmation, dearest Brig. In keeping with the early morning phone call to Michael, George has told me privately that it's a good thing you decided not to show at Alien Con this year, otherwise he would give you a piece of his mind and defend himself if necessary. I've been showing him videos of how to quickly lock in a rolling armbar if things turn physical.

(LOL) I'll be there for brunch with George Noory, I'm going to personally give him a copy of the falkie interview. Have a nice day :)

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 17, 2016, 04:41:54 PM

He is a velociraptor.

cosmic hobo

The Master will rise. Or at the very least twitch.