• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Corona Kitty

All this excitement how can one sleep now?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 14, 2016, 11:50:09 PM
He was puzzled by it.  No idea at all what it was, who sent it, or why.

Next time try food or cash, but try to stay clear.

Yes I know.. Geroge didn't request one. I sent George a Hoodie because a few Bellgabbers asked me too.. Had one customed sized for the Big Guy.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Laughing Gator on October 14, 2016, 10:07:10 PM
I enjoy ragging on Falkie but I do admit at times that I do feel sorry for him because he is 300+ pounds, all alone in a hoarder's hovel with no friends and family and little money or hope for the future.
I felt bad for him when I saw the still of a six- or seven-year-old kid playing with a train set, with no clear intention of becoming a dissolute f-up when he got older. He was truthful about having gone to military school so he had every advantage, or at least way more of one than destitute children do.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 14, 2016, 11:55:27 PM
All this excitement how can one sleep now?

I know ..I know.. just helping you with a "little" show prep.

(smiley face crap wink wink)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 14, 2016, 11:54:02 PM
The grift heard 'round the world

Wasn't it the "Gift" heard 'round the world?

When a gift is "given" expect nothing in return.

Dave made a gift to the Big Guy for a new pair of glasses. I too felt sorry that George had to go to the Dave interview with a broken pair of glasses duct taped to his forehead

To set the record straight I "loaned" George the money for gas and tolls so he could go to his much anticipated interview with Dave.. The Big Guy repaid the loan.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on October 15, 2016, 12:00:40 AM
I felt bad for him when I saw the still of a six- or seven-year-old kid playing with a train set, with no clear intention of becoming a dissolute f-up when he got older. He was truthful about having gone to military school so he had every advantage, or at least way more of one than destitute children do.

When I saw it I was reminded of the stories of his youth. He was a spoiled child. He had every toy he could want and he had a spare dinning room at his house that he filled with model tanks.
When he talks about being a kid he had it all but the stories of his adulthood all involve him asking his mother for more  while avoiding work and school.
They gave him every opportunity growing up and the one he chose was to sponge off them.

pate

eFFen is the wurst eFFen ever to ruin racist pleadies(sp) government money, honey...
\
Staind bye..

QuoteEnd Cinnabon* Naow

ediot: *Cinnablahblonsim

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 15, 2016, 12:01:47 AM
I know ..I know.. just helping you with a "little" show prep.

(smiley face crap wink wink)

Thanks for the sweater btw, not sure if you had any acknowledgement that I liked it.

Lilith

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 14, 2016, 11:13:06 PM
I just inboxed this video to George.  I hope it gives him extra motivation, in the off-chance any is needed, to go out and kick ass on tomorrow night's EODR program.

I have hope that your effort pays off Ol Gerry.  I have to add though, that I don't think this video will have as much effect as it would have, if there had since been no haircut.  To be honest, this video would not be very cool without the hair IMO.

FRIENDSHIP.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, I hope you are not nervous about the big show tonight. Falkie I also hope the callers treat you with the respect that you deserve. Hey big guy may I suggest that you eat lots of carbs before you go on so that you don't cramp up or worse have to eat a meal on live radio.

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on October 15, 2016, 04:17:34 AM
Hey Falkie, I hope you are not nervous about the big show tonight. Falkie I also hope the callers treat you with the respect that you deserve. Hey big guy may I suggest that you eat lots of carbs before you go on so that you don't cramp up or worse have to eat a meal on live radio.

I would imagine he'll get just about as much respect as he has given...   ::)

akwilly

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2016, 04:24:24 AM
I would imagine he'll get just about as much respect as he has given...   ::)
my fear is that during negotiations the EODR guys might have given him to much power. It will be a shame if Falkie is able to hang up on callers

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on October 15, 2016, 04:28:06 AM
my fear is that during negotiations the EODR guys might have given him to much power. It will be a shame if Falkie is able to hang up on callers

Respecting callers or respecting Falkies wishes...

I dunno, tough call.

If I was a betting girl, I would bet ....

NEVERMIND

WhiteCrow

Quote from: username on October 15, 2016, 02:37:53 AM

Thanks for the sweater btw, not sure if you had any acknowledgement that I liked it.

Glad you liked it.. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: akwilly on October 15, 2016, 04:17:34 AM
Hey Falkie, I hope you are not nervous about the big show tonight. Falkie I also hope the callers treat you with the respect that you deserve.

Of that, there should be no doubt.

JENX

Ten bucks says he ends tomorrow's show before the first 40 mins.

Quote from: JENX on October 15, 2016, 05:27:47 AM
Ten bucks says he ends tomorrow's show before the first 40 mins.

I don't know, it could start out like this:

EODR:  Hello George, and welcome back.  Thanks for coming on the show.  It has been awhile,  how are you and what have you been up to?

Falkie:  Well, my back is giving me trouble.  I have six crushed discs you know?  My foot is partially paralyzed and is currently asleep and, OH GAWD!  (Rocks back and forth)..my knee is SCREAMING in Pain tonight!  I'm poor, so I can't get proper health care and they keep promising me a caregiver which seems heavy on promise and short on caregiver.    I made four videos of me bopping around town to show you all the neat Halloween swag available at the Dollar Store, Target, Safeway and the 99 Cent Store.   (Falkie turns in his seat and lifts a 30 lb. bag from the floor despite his injured back).  Lessee...Oh, I found this at the 99 cent store.  it is a ghost which lights up!  Let me shut off the lamps so you can see...

EODR:  Uh, George, you are on the radio

(You hear the sounds of George switching off the lamps)

Falkie:  Haha..see?  It turns three different colors.  Blue....................................re.............red............................................................green.........................................uh...............bl............................blue.......................................re.......................red.

They had a sale on cat food at Safeway.  lessee.....I got tuna and cheddar, fisherman's catch, poultry platter, tuna and egg, salmon and tuna with creamy clam sauce, Mariner's choice, chicken dinner with gravy, chicken and turkey feast with gravy, poultry and garden veggies pate, Friskies Crunchies.......

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 15, 2016, 05:56:01 AM

EODR:  Hello George, and welcome back.  Thanks for coming on the show.  It has been awhile,  how are you and what have you been up to?

Falkie:  Well, my back is giving me trouble.  I have six crushed discs you know?  My foot is partially paralyzed and is currently asleep and, OH GAWD!  (Rocks back and forth)..my knee is SCREAMING in Pain tonight!  I'm poor, so I can't get proper health care and they keep promising me a caregiver which seems heavy on promise and short on caregiver.    I made four videos of me bopping around town to show you all the neat Halloween swag available at the Dollar Store, Target, Safeway and the 99 Cent Store.   (Falkie turns in his seat and lifts a 30 lb. bag from the floor despite his injured back).  Lessee...Oh, I found this at the 99 cent store.  it is a ghost which lights up!  Let me shut off the lamps so you can see...

Falkie:  Haha..see?  It turns three different colors.  Blue....................................re.............red............................................................green.........................................uh...............bl............................blue.......................................re.......................red.

They had a sale on cat food at Safeway.  lessee.....I got tuna and cheddar, fisherman's catch, poultry platter, tuna and egg, salmon and tuna with creamy clam sauce, Mariner's choice, chicken dinner with gravy, chicken and turkey feast with gravy, poultry and garden veggies pate, Friskies Crunchies.......

It was a running joke on RB that you NEVER asked Falkenberg2001 how he was doing.  He would respond with a wall of text about every malady he ever had for the previous 30 years, along with condemnation of every doctor or other medical professional and how stupid they were. 

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 15, 2016, 06:04:30 AM
It was a running joke on RB that you NEVER asked Falkenberg2001 how he was doing.  He would respond with a wall of text about every malady he ever had for the previous 30 years, along with condemnation of every doctor or other medical professional and how stupid they were.

Damned doctors, what do they know?  Didn't Falkie complain once that a doctor asked him what he was doing in his office because he never listened to his medical advice?  It must be frustrating to deal with someone who has ruined their own health and refuses to change their lifestyle in the least little bit. 

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 15, 2016, 06:04:30 AM

I guess it could be said that Falkie World has become pretty predictable.  Does that translate into boring?  For me, the answer for the most part is yes, but the occasional unexpected surprise, Ol Gerry, and the special humor that comes out in some of the posts, makes Falkie World, still worth my time spent reading and listening.

akwilly

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on October 15, 2016, 05:56:01 AM

hahahaha

Quote from: brig on October 15, 2016, 06:18:46 AM
I guess it could be said that Falkie World has become pretty predictable.  Does that translate into boring?  For me, the answer for the most part is yes, but the occasional unexpected surprise, Ol Gerry, and the special humor that comes out in some of the posts, makes Falkie World, still worth my time spent reading and listening.

Indeed, there is just something there that can't make you look away.  Since we are on the subject of Falkie's health, wouldn't it be fun to hear some stories from some of the health professionals who have had to deal with Falks and his chronic conditions?   I'd like to hear from the nurse who walks in the door of the ER waiting room before she glances at the name on the chart, and sees this sweetheart sitting before her.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 14, 2016, 08:27:01 PM
I've long thought (seated smugly in my armchair)  that Senda suffers from some form of narcissitic personality disorder. 

The WHO has a list of personality traits for those with paranoid personality disorder. I put the Senda-specific ones in bold:

1.excessive sensitivity to setbacks and rebuffs;

2.tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;

3.suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;

4.a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;

5.recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;

6.tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;

7.preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.

You need three to qualify, and I think he has all but one of the items listed there. Fuck a honey-smeared Senda with a steam engine covered in fire ants.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 15, 2016, 06:38:36 AM
The WHO has a list of personality traits for those with paranoid personality disorder. I put the Senda-specific ones in bold:

2.tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;

3.suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;

4.a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;

5.recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;

6.tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;

7.preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.

You need three to qualify, and I think he has all but one of the items listed there. Fuck a honey-smeared Senda with a steam engine covered in fire ants.

We could ask him about number five tonight.

Was compulsive masturbation on the list anywhere? 

re: #6, he's set up this EODR gig to be another ME ME ME Sendapalooza.  EVERYTHING on his list of topics is about him.  Even the paranormal stuff, if he ever gets to it, will be about HIS experiences with it.

He thinks he's the center of the universe, but he's just a neutron star composed of densely packed dog turds.

Fuck a honey-smeared Senda

*schhhwinggg*  I would titty-fuck Senda for a Jackson and decorate his face afterwards.  He looks like he has a fairly decent set of C-cups working under those crusty shirts he's sporting in the videos.

Defwhale

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 15, 2016, 07:12:01 AM
*schhhwinggg*  I would titty-fuck Senda for a Jackson and decorate his face afterwards.  He looks like he has a fairly decent set of C-cups working under those crusty shirts he's sporting in the videos.

Fat chance.  Senda only has sex in jail.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 15, 2016, 12:27:37 AM
When I saw it I was reminded of the stories of his youth. He was a spoiled child.

And his parents spoiling him is most likely how he became a narcissistic sociopath. With respect to ShredniVashtar saying he has paranoid personality disorder, people are never all one condition or another and often have elements of both or many. He has the traits you list but also see these about the narcisstic sociopath:

A narcissistic sociopath is someone with a combination of narcissistic personality disorder and definitive behavioral signs of sociopathy.
*  People with narcissism are characterized by their excessive and persistent need for others’ admiration and positive reinforcement. They generally have grandiose opinions of themselves and believe they are superior to other people.
* Narcissists are also frequently convinced that they are above the normal responsibilities and obligations of everyday life, so they usually have significant difficulties maintaining employment or relationships as a result.
* The narcissistic sociopath has this type of personality along with a noticeable lack of regard for the rights of others and a tendency to regularly violate those rights.
* A narcissistic sociopath is unable to tolerate criticism and needs constant praise, as well as deference from other people. Many with this condition present themselves in the best light possible and are able to easily charm others to gain their trust.

Quote from: Defwhale on October 15, 2016, 08:04:34 AM
Fat chance.  Senda only has sex in jail.

Or with himself. 

No wonder he can't get a job.  Would YOU hire this man?

* Fired from a job for stealing (twice). 
* Fired from a job for watching movies instead of working (movie theater). 
* Fired from a job for jerking off in the bathroom with the door open.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on October 15, 2016, 09:00:55 AM
Or with himself. 

No wonder he can't get a job.  Would YOU hire this man?

* Fired from a job for stealing (twice). 
* Fired from a job for watching movies instead of working (movie theater). 
* Fired from a job for jerking off in the bathroom with the door open.

Absolutely! The selfish bastard should have had it on cctv and put it on YT.

Perhaps another topic for tonight
The end result of the infamous BLACK MAN (this is NOT racist, just "what" he was) ASSAULT AND STRONG ARMED ROBERRY OF $500 FROM SWEET KATHY ???
What action did the Police take following the filed report ?
What action did WalMart take following Security being notified ?
What action did WalMart Corporate take following review of the CC tape ?
Has WalMart Corporate Legal offered a settlement ?
Was Sweet Kathy offered Mental Health support for PTSD ?
If she was and did....
????? Could the Mental Health Professionals convinced Sweet Kathy to "leave" George...especially since she recieved such a large $$$$ Settlement ?????
Could this be the real reason Jason is making his move ????