• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2016, 03:48:21 PM

He's more interesting. ... It's not George.

LOL! I think Noory, in his fantasy world wishes the character would be based on him, but it clearly is not. Noory is a slow moving clod. The epitome of an L-7.

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2016, 03:54:11 PM
A lurker of approximately 2 months on Bellgab and this thread is utilized by members a fair amount, however I am at a loss as to the purpose of it. Falkie musings ?? I just do not get it.
Would anybody care to define a Falkie, and what musings are ??
Who is the "Master" and what is the name on this site ?
Is this an imaginary being, akin to a Pokemon ??

Welcome. A musing is a thought. I don't know why the thread is titled "musings" since Falkie does not have many thoughts in his head. The "Master" is Falkie to some of his disciples/friends. Not to the rest of us.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2016, 03:48:21 PM
I agree with BellGab's area51drone on this one.  The "carrying on" and badgering from a group of haters and trolls, many undoubtedly from this very thread, that has taken place over in the Amazon review comments section for Mr. Noory's book has been nothing short of disgraceful!

With regard to the video review he did on the book, I've asked the Master for a bit of clarification.  He is not of the opinion that the main character in Night Talk is based on Mr. Noory himself.  George commented that, "the character, in some ways, is better than Noory.  He's more interesting. ... It's not George."  Ol' Gerry is of the belief that the Master is insinuating that the main character is indeed based on Art Bell, a theory posited in other locations across the web.  I hope George can clear this controversy up for us quickly, and I'll let you know what his response is.

Gerry,
In the now 3 page review of Nooreys book and its death by strawberry, Senda says when talking about Bellgab:

" george senda says:
Kindly note that I can no longer access that site nor do I wish to.
As we so often have heard on Coast with Art & George, the truth will out."

Is this true?
He has lost access to this site?
Or did he bend the truth a bit?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2016, 04:28:04 PM
Gerry,
In the now 3 page review of Nooreys book and its death by strawberry, Senda says when talking about Bellgab:

" george senda says:
Kindly note that I can no longer access that site nor do I wish to.
As we so often have heard on Coast with Art & George, the truth will out."

Is this true?
He has lost access to this site?
Or did he bend the truth a bit?

Bullshit. He is able to read/lurk at leisure. He chooses not to post, which is another thing. The truth has out, as anyone who read the links to Senda's court records can plainly see.

ETA:
Rally, I was not saying bullshit to you, but to Senda.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 03, 2016, 04:40:06 PM
Bullshit. He is able to read/lurk at leisure. He chooses not to post, which is another thing. The truth has out, as anyone who read the links to Senda's court records can plainly see.

ETA:
Rally, I was not saying bullshit to you, but to Senda.

Thank goodness, I was quite upset for a while there.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 03, 2016, 05:27:44 PM
Thank goodness, I was quite upset for a while there.

I was afraid that you were despondent due to my perceived aggression and wanted to stop you before you jumped off a bridge.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 03, 2016, 05:36:09 PM
I was afraid that you were despondent due to my perceived aggression and wanted to stop you before you jumped off a bridge.

You mean like the Tallahatchie? ;)

Defwhale

Bloatie's mean strawberry story is just more bullshit.  He doesn't buy strawberries, he buys frozen pizza and frozen desert.  If he had a strawberry, it wouldn't survive the bus ride.

This is an attempt to get Norry to send him another autographed copy to hoard or sell, to get sympathy and hopefully more donations.  There is a reason he discloses disgusting stories about himself, and does his best to appear the hapless, dysfunctional moron. 

It's a fund raising operation, ''hey look the retarded guy is out of cash again, it must suck to be him, lets help him out''

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 01, 2016, 11:40:59 PM
Well here is the song that Fear Boys with Bugs made a Falkie video to. Hopefully it will inspire him to repost it. It's a great song:

https://youtu.be/xc_WJFp6fRs

the drummer isn't playing.  odd.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 03, 2016, 06:42:31 PM
You mean like the Tallahatchie? ;)

;)

I wish I understood the reference. I know it's from a sixties song, but not sure why you're mentioning it.  :-\

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 03, 2016, 07:23:57 PM
;)

I wish I understood the reference. I know it's from a sixties song, but not sure why you're mentioning it.  :-\
ding ding ding
Ode to Billie Jo
Bobbie Gentry

http://youtu.be/CZt5Q-u4crc

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2016, 08:14:28 PM
ding ding ding
Ode to Billie Jo

Quite possibly the worst movie ever made

Quote from: Defwhale on August 03, 2016, 07:21:23 PM
Bloatie's mean strawberry story is just more bullshit.  He doesn't buy strawberries, he buys frozen pizza and frozen desert.  If he had a strawberry, it wouldn't survive the bus ride.

This is an attempt to get Norry to send him another autographed copy to hoard or sell, to get sympathy and hopefully more donations.  There is a reason he discloses disgusting stories about himself, and does his best to appear the hapless, dysfunctional moron. 

It's a fund raising operation, ''hey look the retarded guy is out of cash again, it must suck to be him, lets help him out''

Do NOT doubt the Master, my friend.  George Senda speaks the only the truth.

His new copy has already been ordered, and I'm sure you'll see the unboxing video posted to YouTube when it arrives.  GLORY!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2016, 08:30:29 PM

His new copy has already been ordered, and I'm sure you'll see the unboxing video posted to YouTube when it arrives.  GLORY!
What is that ?
A book ?
Who owns this book ?
What "substance" is on it ?
Has the substance been tested to determine what it is ?
What book is this ?
So many questions are left unanswered
(That is a weird photo)

Dear Open Lines Gerry,
Are you an employee of Falkie ? Or a friend ? Or a slave ? Or some type of really weird BDSM relationship ?
(This master stuff has me confused as to your relationship)

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2016, 08:44:38 PM
What is that ?
A book ?
Who owns this book ?
What "substance" is on it ?
Has the substance been tested to determine what it is ?
What book is this ?
So many questions are left unanswered
(That is a weird photo)

Welcome, Sasha.  That is George "Falkie" Senda's copy of Night Talk by Coast To Coast AM host George Noory.  Here is the story according to George himself, found in the Amazon reviews for the book, as posted to this thread earlier today by Rally Squirrel:

"Tonight I accidentally ruined my copy because a strawberry had been left in the bag ( I had thought I fully emptied the bag after having gone to the farmer's market this past Sunday and it was hidden in the corner of the bag ) much to my dismay when I found George's book & a WW II book's pages covered in a gooey mess.
Tomorrow I am ordering a copy of the book and PAYING for it to replace it in my paranormal book collection.
"

If you are willing to invest the time to look into the past entries on this thread, especially when George used to post here himself, you will soon come to understand why he is often referred to as the Master.

Quote from: Sasha on August 03, 2016, 08:50:53 PM
Dear Open Lines Gerry,
Are you an employee of Falkie ? Or a friend ? Or a slave ? Or some type of really weird BDSM relationship ?
(This master stuff has me confused as to your relationship)

Ol' Gerry is simply George's friend and advocate.  He helped me through a very dark time in my life, and helped to raise me out of the gutter I used to reside in.  The term "Master" is merely an acknowledgment of the man's mental acuity, physical prowess, and "testicular fortitude" (to borrow a term from the WWE).

I have a rather extensive library built up over the years. I have purchased and recieved autographed books by some of my favorite authors on various subjects.
I also treat my books with respect and care, however I also am aware many people do not treat their personal belongings with care.
Their belongings, their choice BUT do NOT expect me to loan such a person my belongings OR buy them a replacement.
Just the way I think.
I fail to understand why this is being discussed, as if I had done that I would be embarrassed and just replace.
If you desire to help your Master (your relationship is not my business) and purchase him a replacement I think that is nice of you to do just that. (that also is not my business).

I do not believe that is the book. He mentioned a WW2 book as well and think it is that one.

No one would've so careless as to put a personally ascribed tome into a bag that held produce. It would hold to much value.

This is just another scam, he w tSV us to believe a nearly priceless book was destroyed.

Nope, not buying it.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 03, 2016, 09:01:43 PM
Ol' Gerry is simply George's friend and advocate.  He helped me through a very dark time in my life, and helped to raise me out of the gutter I used to reside in.  The term "Master" is merely an acknowledgment of the man's mental acuity, physical prowess, and "testicular fortitude" (to borrow a term from the WWE).
I thought I was beginning to understand until the "testicular fortitude" comment then I went back to BDSM Master thing.
Thank you,
NOW I have this vision of two sweaty fat guys dressed in leather grunting and wrestling around on a king size well used old mattress in a cheap hotel.
Question is which one has the ball thingy strapped in his mouth ?

Lilith

I think careful use of magic eraser would fix that. Sure, it would take time and patience, and the pages would be a little warped.  That could be any book by the way.

Taco Bell

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2016, 09:26:04 PM
I think careful use of magic eraser would fix that. Sure, it would take time and patience, and the pages would be a little warped.

Warped pages, sticky pages - pretty sure it's more common that you think with his "collections"

Quote from: brig on August 03, 2016, 09:26:04 PM
That could be any book by the way.
Are you suggesting that George would lie to us?!

Quote from: Defwhale on August 03, 2016, 07:21:23 PM
Bloatie's mean strawberry story is just more bullshit.  He doesn't buy strawberries, he buys frozen pizza and frozen desert.
And kielbasa, the breakfast of champions.

Taco Bell

Kielbasa sausage, your butt cheeks is warm

Lilith

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 03, 2016, 09:34:04 PM
Are you suggesting that George would lie to us?!

I shall punish my tarnished finger tips for typing such a suggestion.

Oh, Woe am I.

akwilly

Why doesn't Falkie put the book in the dishwasher like a normal person?

Does that look like a brand new book that someone gave a crap about?

Look at the dust jacket, how it's not new and straight.  Look at the edge and end of the front and back covers, how they're a little bent and warped.  If this is a brand new book, wtf did he do to it?

Falkie has completed reading the book, and added a little more on to his review.  Actually, a lot more.

Here's where he left off:

Could the premise of this book happen to any of us ?
How much ARE we being watched by our government ?
And finally, how much of this character is George himself ?
Very credible first effort.
I will be reviewing this book on my You Tube channel as well once I've finished it.
The Guy From Pittsburgh on You Tube.
George Senda

Here's the new addition.  Does this sound like Falkie?  Answer:  No.

This is what George and Tommy wanted him to write, so he just added it on.  I love the part about being hard to follow and moving pretty fast.  Those speed reading skills may be getting a bit rusty, or maybe he should slow down a read like a normal person enjoying a book?  You know, reading for pleasure:

One thing.
If you're paranoid about people following you, don't read this book.
If you're paranoid about government surveillance, don't read the book.
If the facts given are true then we are being spied upon at a level much higher than people realize.
And it might well make someone who is afraid of the watchers even more afraid.
I enjoyed the UFO accounts and news stories interspersed throughout the book, some of which I was not aware of.
I just finished the book and enjoyed it. At times it was a bit hard to follow because things moved pretty fast and some parts felt a bit disjointed to me but overall I really wanted to see what would happen as I got closer to the end.
This book is one of those in the " innocent man being framed for murder " or the " man who knows a dark secret who must be stopped at all costs " types of books and there's a bit of both in it.
The book has a kind of Richard Kimble or David Vincent feel to it and I can easily see the protagonist go on to fight the forces of surveillance and deceit in a sequel.
I will admit to having been surprised and a bit disappointed by the ending but it makes sense given what facts we were told in the fact pages.
I hope George will write another book and with experience have it flow somewhat better should he write a sequel.
The topics covered should be written about as a non fiction book exposing our government for spying on many of us unlawfully & without our permission or knowledge.

Ugh