• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Mizak

I think a Facebook page should be set up where we can post all of fatkies hate videos and comments he has made about noory,tommy etc. etc. etc. and expose him to CTC "fans" for what he really is.

WOTR

Quote from: Mizak on July 23, 2016, 03:01:51 PM
I think a Facebook page should be set up where we can post all of fatkies hate videos and comments he has made about noory,tommy etc. etc. etc. and expose him to CTC "fans" for what he really is.
You meant that there is not already a "Falkie fan club" page set up on FB?

Quote from: Mizak on July 23, 2016, 03:01:51 PM

That's the reason Little Chris set up the thinly veiled hate blog known as the Unofficial, Unauthorized George "Falkie" Senda Fan Site, complete with articles trashing its namesake and vile photoshops that make fun of George and Kathleen. Thankfully MV blocked it from being linked to on BellGab, believing it to be an advertisement for the Master's YouTube channel.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 19, 2016, 10:37:25 PM
Greetings, Doc.  I have enjoyed reading your posts, and you are quite observant.  You have a style that reminds me of someone, but I can't quite figure out just Who it might be.

Your analogy comparing Ol' Gerry to Renfield is quite fitting, and I wear it like a badge of honor.  Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsiRIZbstBw
“…no one would refuse me a kitten.”
“Wouldn’t you prefer a cat?”
“Ohhhh â€" oh yes, a BIG cat.  My salvation depends upon it!”
“Your salvation?”
“Yes â€" I need lives.  I need lives for the Master!”
“Master â€" what ‘Master?’”
“The Master will come, and he has promised to make me immortal.”
“How?”
“Uhhnnhh!” (grunts while attacking)

I hope that George never finds cause to reprimand Ol' Gerry for betraying him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J_aBAgsVKg
“Renfield â€" you have betrayed me.”
“No â€" no, Master.  No, I â€" I serve you.”

There have been a few moments where SWT(tm) thought he might be removed as a thrall of the Master but he's a forgiving soul, above all else. I hope to one day have my 'third eye' opened by his touch, granting me a taste of his powers of the mind and immortality, but those gifts are only revealed to the most true among us - followers whose cup of GLORY runneth ovah. I can see no other more pure of heart than you, Gerry, my friend. In my bid to obtain salvation a la Renfield, I have begun trapping the feral cats in my neighborhood and plan to release them at the Master's abode during our family trip to Martinez as a surprise to win favor in His eyes.

UFQuack

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 07:35:48 AM
I am positively fascinated how folks can STILL fine the gumption to post about Falkie.  It`s like an alternate reality. Why? Who cares? Well, obviously some people in this forum care. Which...is kind of sad, honestly. Folks, the sun is shining. The Summer is full swing. There`s girls everywhere out there. Go outside....get some fresh air.

Oh come on, admit it, it's a little funny. I feel that Falk is somewhat like an extension of Jorch's Jorchishness. You can't just take one without the other, you have to accept the whole package.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 23, 2016, 10:56:53 AM
Silence from the dick whisperer.

I`ll bet that little pantywaist has a dick in his mouth right now....

I can post and suck dick at the same time.  You're just not interesting enough for me to check back every five seconds to see if you've responded to one of my posts.

Q: Why did FightTheFuture cross the road?
A: Because he coundn’t get his dick out of the chicken.

WOTR

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 23, 2016, 03:42:38 PM
I hope to one day have my 'third eye' opened by his touch, granting me a taste of his powers...

Bend over while George "Praises goatsie".

JENX

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 23, 2016, 10:59:01 AM
You're a fat bitch, Falkie.

I actually expect better of you than this. Are you ever actually going to have anything to say on this Coast segment? When are you going to earn the chickenfeed Noory is throwing your way?

I guess we have to give him that suggested dolla to make him holla
at us MP. :(

JENX

Quote from: WOTR on July 23, 2016, 03:10:21 PM
You meant that there is not already a "Falkie fan club" page set up on FB?

brilliant idea but not to expose him.  Just to go and let everyone on and post what we cant here.
praise hate laugh. not just sarcastic stuff. u know?!
The only thing not allowed? naked pics.

you can't  let a Falkie run it or ppl will get deleted.
Someone should just make a page and let it fly

Mizak

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 23, 2016, 03:13:50 PM
That's the reason Little Chris set up the thinly veiled hate blog known as the Unofficial, Unauthorized George "Falkie" Senda Fan Site, complete with articles trashing its namesake and vile photoshops that make fun of George and Kathleen. Thankfully MV blocked it from being linked to on BellGab, believing it to be an advertisement for the Master's YouTube channel.

That site is a little childish with gifs and photo shopped photos of fatkie getting effed by snoory.It should be all his hate videos he himself has done and just post all those on  Face book.You don't need to make anything up to show what a Hypocrite fatkie is!!!

Another video from the Guy From Pittsburgh. Don't accept any cheesy imitations from Martinez.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkTy7doIYaU

Dateline

So, MV has allowed the creeping crud, Falkie's videos back onto the site?  I don't have a position one way or the other.

Falkie needs to review his comments.  If he did not have haterz, he would have minimal fans at all.  I suppose you could say he has three fans, GNorry, Sweet Kathy, and Ratty Patty.  Little Chris gave him a lot of publicity.

Falkie we made you what you are.  This site seeded you, planted you and you have blossomed into the wonderful weed you are.  You need to recant the video, NOW. 

dipp

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2016, 09:38:41 AM
Another video from the Guy From Pittsburgh. Don't accept any cheesy imitations from Martinez.

And then there's Senda.

WOTR

Quote from: JENX on July 24, 2016, 05:45:14 AM
praise hate laugh. not just sarcastic stuff. u know?!
The only thing not allowed? naked pics.
But there is no facebook page.  Everything and everybody today wants me to "like" them on FB or send a tweet with their hashtag.  A google search of "like us on facebook" returns 182 million results... But nothing for Senda.  It just seems a shame. :(

I guess I am just a little surprised that nobody here has set up a FB account for George (yet.)

Daggit

Is this fat fucker still alive?

MR. Spock

Quote from: Daggit on July 24, 2016, 09:58:15 PM
Is this fat fucker still alive?
Yes the commie that is called the senda monster is still alive. Yes Falkie you are a real commie because you get you Income from the state. Plus you live in section 8 housing so you are a commie.

So who is footing the bill for Senda's new glasses? 8)

Who

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 25, 2016, 05:06:32 AM

Meet Clyde McDoof, Senda's latest YouTube subscriber and benefactor.  "I've been a professional carnie all my life and a Coast Insider for almost eleven years.  America and the world depend on George Senda for breaking news stories.  That's why I was proud to pay for his new glasses.  I'm going to name my first eight kids after George Senda and George Noory after I find me a woman on ParanormalDate.com."

Apparently no one is that stupid.  He sat on them again, it seems.  In his latest video they hang drunkenly from his face while he rants on about a suicide bomber.

Which reminds me: every time I see him outside making a video, I think, why is there never a suicide bomber around when you need one?

WOTR

He is also on first. ;)

cosmic hobo

I don't understand how Senda can be a Trump supporter. Trump would despise someone like him. Trump would cut off that teet Senda's been guzzling at with a rusty knife if he had the chance.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on July 25, 2016, 06:32:17 PM
I don't understand how Senda can be a Trump supporter. Trump would despise someone like him. Trump would cut off that teet Senda's been guzzling at with a rusty knife if he had the chance.

It might make perfect sense in that Falkie would continue to be the perpetual victim when Trump strangled his graft supply and Trump would just become yet another A-hole who turned against him. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 25, 2016, 08:12:47 PM
It might make perfect sense in that Falkie would continue to be the perpetual victim when Trump strangled his graft supply and Trump would just become yet another A-hole who turned against him.

So we're not bullying the retard?  That's a refreshing thought.

venix

Falkie and cockroaches will be the only thing left after Armageddon. And possibly Noory.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 24, 2016, 09:38:41 AM

Senda is still waiting to play.

We do not know what he is waiting on but he is waiting.

3OctaveFart

George's Nice video has almost 12,000 views, breaking his previous "record" by 8,000 clicks.

These atrocities are good for business in SendaWorld.