• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 14, 2016, 11:45:54 AM
I just spit out my lunch.

You never spit before.  Has the magic gone out of our relationship?

NXOEED

just checking in to see if people still talk about this dude.

Quote from: NXOEED on July 14, 2016, 12:56:21 PM
just checking in to see if people still talk about this dude.

Not since he began gender reassignment surgery.

MR. Spock

Falkie uploaded two videos about pokemon go

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 14, 2016, 03:31:14 PM
Falkie uploaded two videos about pokemon go

I checked them out. He repeats the hyped stories you have already hear and spreads the false rumor that "bad guys" put Pokemon in the game to lure people. That can not happen.

He also said he is waiting to play. What the fuck is he waiting for? It is free and we know he has the devises needed to play. Hell, even I downloaded it and tried it. It is pretty fun. Some Pokemon lover he is. Pokemon faker I say.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 14, 2016, 04:20:02 PM
I checked them out. He repeats the hyped stories you have already hear and spreads the false rumor that "bad guys" put Pokemon in the game to lure people. That can not happen.

He also said he is waiting to play. What the fuck is he waiting for? It is free and we know he has the devises needed to play. Hell, even I downloaded it and tried it. It is pretty fun. Some Pokemon lover he is. Pokemon faker I say.

Generally speaking if he can't eat it or steal from it then it has no use to him.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 14, 2016, 04:48:40 PM
Generally speaking if he can't eat it or steal from it then it has no use to him.
Also, it involves physical activity and he hates anything that isn't him sitting on his ass.

area51drone

Ahh, George, why not take that box of kotex you got down to the local homeless shelter instead of offering it to your neighbor?   You could do a video on it, and you might win $5,000:

https://youtu.be/sQszk0PUI_I

Quote from: area51drone on July 15, 2016, 12:57:15 AM

Ahh, George, why not take that box of kotex you got down to the local homeless shelter instead of offering it to your neighbor?   You could do a video on it, and you might win $5,000:

https://youtu.be/sQszk0PUI_I

dipp

New scabs and videos.
Don't forget to be safe out there.

MR. Spock

Open line Gerry has enjoyed a KEG full of Kool-Aid From the SendaMonster. I'm just letting everyone know. I know that most of you already know this by now. Gerry is to far gone to be saved from the Senda Monster.
Falkie i hope that you enjoy being the bitch for Satan when you go to hell.

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 15, 2016, 08:45:23 PM
Open line Gerry has enjoyed a KEG full of Kool-Aid From the SendaMonster. I'm just letting everyone know. I know that most of you already know this by now. Gerry is to far gone to be saved from the Senda Monster.
Falkie i hope that you enjoy being the bitch for Satan when you go to hell.

And yet, my thirst has still not been sated.

MR. Spock has approached me behind the scenes many times in recent months, trying to pass himself off as being a friend, only looking out for Ol' Gerry's best interest.  He came to me under the guise of A.O., but I caught him in the lie last night.  He has tried to drive a wedge between the Master and me.

I still hold out hope for the man, despite his trollish efforts.  I wish him no ill will, but do not understand what his end game is.

Falkie's Nice video has over 11000 views

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on July 16, 2016, 12:45:35 PM
Falkie's Nice video has over 11000 views

Fatso has stumbled onto a winning formula.  By repeating news generated by others, he ends up on the "next video" list.  You know, when you finish one video it automatically plays another related video.  All he has to to is pick a popular topic, and he gets the scraps from the table of people who really report the news.

I'll bet that if you looked at the viewer engagement parameter for that video, 99% of the people bailed within 30 seconds.

3OctaveFart

That video had a dislike-like ratio of 54 to 4, when I saw it yesterday.

Never seen one that skewed.

Falkie is a death fucker. Fat ghoul.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 16, 2016, 01:10:48 PM
Fatso has stumbled onto a winning formula. 
He did so accidentally. Everyone knows that he doesn't have the two neurons to rub together to figure something like that out by himself.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 16, 2016, 01:17:31 PM
That video had a dislike-like ratio of 54 to 4, when I saw it yesterday.

It's so funny.

So the "likes" are Fatso, Kathy, Syco Phant Gerry, and one guy who hit the "like" button by mistake.  Fifty-seven dislikes to four likes.  W o w

3OctaveFart

YouTube should have a mechanism that makes a video go poof, or maybe even autobans the account, if a certain percentage of people downvote it.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 16, 2016, 12:22:49 PM

Drink, my friend. And to all of those who browse this thread, users and guests alike, DRINK until thy cup runneth over.

akwilly

MR. Spock has approached me behind the scenes many times in recent months, trying to pass himself off as being a friend, only looking out for Ol' Gerry's best interest.  He came to me under the guise of A.O., but I caught him in the lie last night.  He has tried to drive a wedge between the Master and me.

I still hold out hope for the man, despite his trollish efforts.  I wish him no ill will, but do not understand what his end game is.
your posts are always inspirational, a beacon of light in this troll infested thread

MR. Spock

remember Gerry what Abe Lincoln said about the internet.  You can't believe everything on the internet.  You and falkie need to learn that.

Mizak

Hey,How many of you really called the Walmart and found out Falkie was lying about Kathy being robbed b a "BLACK" guy.I kept forgetting to call and would like to know If this is true before I let my friends at the NAACP know.I'm sure they would be more than glad to sue Falkie and put pressure on Premier since he does do videos for them.This time he went too far !!!

Quote from: Mizak on July 16, 2016, 07:27:09 PM
Hey,How many of you really called the Walmart and found out Falkie was lying about Kathy being robbed b a "BLACK" guy.I kept forgetting to call and would like to know If this is true before I let my friends at the NAACP know.I'm sure they would be more than glad to sue Falkie and put pressure on Premier since he does do videos for them.This time he went too far !!!

I really did call.
I spoke to someone in the check cash dept and asked them then a store manager. Neither had heard of the police coming out nor any incident at all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 16, 2016, 07:48:41 PM
I really did call.
I spoke to someone in the check cash dept and asked them then a store manager. Neither had heard of the police coming out nor any incident at all.

My city has a website were you can go look at all police reports for any given day. Names are often redacted, but you can see the reports. If you know the city, you should be able to see if they have the same functionality. I'm in Texas, not California though.

I spoke to a delightful elderly lady named Melba  and apparently Falkie's story is true.. They pressed the schwoogie buzzer and everything.. Or maybe I dreamt it

WOTR

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 16, 2016, 01:10:48 PM
Fatso has stumbled onto a winning formula.  By repeating news generated by others, he ends up on the "next video" list. 
I can only imagine the reactions of people looking for actual news on the event and running across a blowhard windbag who will not leave his apartment on a hot day giving his take on an event half a world away...

pate

Update .. {static} // Up dactyls ,, the dreamers whoosh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_yRvxy9HVs

.. and there they go!

Quote from: WOTR on July 16, 2016, 11:30:45 PM
I can only imagine the reactions of people looking for actual news on the event and running across a blowhard windbag who will not leave his apartment on a hot day giving his take on an event half a world away...

It might be interesting if he gave his take but he just reads the news now.

OK, it would not be interesting. His take is that the world is doomed because of Muslims and Trump will save it.