• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: dipp on April 28, 2016, 12:38:54 AM
I bet Senda's frothing at the mouth with that great idea.

IT WAS HIS BDAY. beyond that, anyone sending him more food is putting him in an early grave.
you gotta live with that.

That it was pizza and wings, and not a salad and fruit platter, has been noted

Quote from: dipp on April 28, 2016, 12:44:42 AM
Wow.
Let me tell you.. When you have NO money, you sure as shit don't forget you have six bucks on the table. smh wow

stfu, video later

Falkie2013

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 28, 2016, 12:16:28 AM
Oh goody, he bought himself another present: a Windows laptop.  Why?  Because "UHHHHHHH.....UMMMMMMM....UHHHHHH..." it will help him improve the quality of his Gabcast participation.  Yes, you read that right -- Senda's biggest quality defect, in his eyes, is the lack of enough toys.

I hope all of you well-meaning but utterly deluded fools who sent him money to cover his essentials are paying attention.  Senda is a con man, a grifter, and a pizza-slurping rectal wart.  He is the greasy, wrinkled testicle endlessly slapping against the chins of all you "donators" out there.

On the plus side, MV probably got 50 times what that laptop is worth by dumping it onto Senda.  Nothing down and 8% interest per month.

Wrong again maggot face.

MV offered it to me & the first payment in full was made yesterday with the $30 payment being made Friday as I had to go get food and cat food today.
HE, unlike you, MR. KNOW NOTHING wants me to do better podcasts & we won't have the Skype dropout problem that we're having with the IMac.
And I did NOT suggest it to him.
He volunteered it.
There's a lot that MV and I talk about that boneheads like you and your calcified brain buddies will never know or hear about.
Praise MV & what YOU or they think about equipment I buy is irrelevant.
If MV says it's needed, I follow his advice as someone very knowledgable on the subject of pc's, peripherals and the like.

Go suck a zit or two and...stfu.

Falkie2013

Quote from: dipp on April 28, 2016, 12:44:42 AM
Wow.
Let me tell you.. When you have NO money, you sure as shit don't forget you have six bucks on the table. smh wow

I didn't see it because it was dark in the living room and there was NO need to pay attention to it because I had other things on my mind.
Like hosting the Gabcast and not being the psychic predictor of pizzas yet to come.
And the money was stuffed inside my Safeway receipt when I went out to to get the makings for tuna fish salad ( as I did tonight as well ).

Dominos does not sell a fruit salad as far as I know and if it had been my choice, I would have rather had a salad with celery, carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms, and tuna fish with red wine or balsamic vinegar on it than chicken wings.
I did NOT order it and it was my early birthday meal so ...

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 01:02:01 AM
I didn't see it because it was dark in the living room and there was NO need to pay attention to it because I had other things on my mind.
Like hosting the Gabcast and not being the psychic predictor of pizzas yet to come.

Umm, if you want people to send you pizzas during your upcoming Gabcast appearances, you might want to give out your home address??

Just sayin.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 01:00:14 AM
Wrong again maggot face.

MV offered it to me & the first payment in full was made yesterday with the $30 payment being made Friday as I had to go get food and cat food today.
HE, unlike you, MR. KNOW NOTHING wants me to do better podcasts & we won't have the Skype dropout problem that we're having with the IMac.
And I did NOT suggest it to him.
He volunteered it.
There's a lot that MV and I talk about that boneheads like you and your calcified brain buddies will never know or hear about.
Praise MV & what YOU or they think about equipment I buy is irrelevant.
If MV says it's needed, I follow his advice as someone very knowledgable on the subject of pc's, peripherals and the like.

Go suck a zit or two and...stfu.

Name 3 things. I don't believe you.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 01:00:14 AM

But if someone knowledgeable gives you directions, or tells you to lose weight, or tries to get you to exercise, or tries to get you to eat healthy, or tries to get you to obey the law, or any number of other issues which do NOT involve you buying another toy, you tell them to eat the peanuts out of your shit.

I think the most efficient way to deal with this is point out the claims I made that Senda didn't dispute:

- He bought himself another toy
- ...using the handouts given to him to pay his bills or buy food
- That he has no clue as to what needs to be improved in his Gabcast appearances
- That he's a con man, a grifter, and a rectal wart.
- That he was so desperate to buy a new toy and bray about it in one of his videos that he way overpaid for it

Quote from: littlechris on April 28, 2016, 01:03:42 AM
Umm, if you want people to send you pizzas during your upcoming Gabcast appearances, you might want to give out your home address??

Just sayin.

Also, you had better post your social security number Senda so that people can donate to your SS fund balance thingy and make your monthly payments go up.

... Dominos does not sell a fruit salad as far as I know and if it had been my choice, I would have rather had a salad with celery, carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms, and tuna fish with red wine or balsamic vinegar on it than chicken wings.
I did NOT order it and it was my early birthday meal so ...

NO ONE thinks YOU ordered it, come on man that wasn't what I was saying at all

Falkie2013

The idiots, including Digital Pus Sucker are bitching about I bought another " unneeded " toy and that I didn't tip the Domino's driver because I forgot I had six dollars sitting amongst a pile of stuff on my table that I had forgotten about.
And of course, I was too CHEAP to have tipped her in the first place.
They're even bitching that I ate the " free " food ( it was not just a kind gesture to buy it for me to be sure ).
DPS & his former buddy trolls and stalkers from SFR, who predicted my imminent demise from a stroke, bad teeth or whatever were wrong, are wrong and always will be wrong when it comes to me.

I yet live and survive and except for not having enough money or time to do the things I'd like to do ( and ignoring my medical issues ), I'm pretty happy today.

The reports of my demise...

Screw them.

😄😄😊😆😋🤗😚😔

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 28, 2016, 01:34:41 AM
NO ONE thinks YOU ordered it

No one thinks he would have ordered the salad, either.

Dominos does not sell a fruit salad as far as I know and if it had been my choice, I would have rather had a salad with celery, carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms, and tuna fish with red wine or balsamic vinegar on it than chicken wings.

Yeah, the way you couldn't even wait until after the show to shovel the pizza and chicken wings down your fat snackhole really said, "I'd rather have a salad."

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 28, 2016, 02:16:29 AM
Yeah, the way you couldn't even wait until after the show to shovel the pizza and chicken wings down your fat snackhole really said, "I'd rather have a salad."

He did say that he would rather have a salad than the wings and I believe him because he said the wings were too hot for him.

He did seem to enjoy the pizza and cake so two out of three ain't bad.
I should send him Meat Loaf next time.

Falkie2013

Breaking news from THE Falkie News Network AND Coast To Coast AM !

I have just been informed by George Noory that ONCE a month a one minute video of my work will be BROADCAST  * ON * Coast To Coast AM as audio AND it will also be displayed ON the Coast To Coast AM website as my video as well !

This means that the entire C2C listenership and website viewership & all Streamlink members will hear The Guy From Pittsburgh in a one minute commentary !

The first video has been submitted but I do not know if it has been aired.

Details to follow later today.

Little Chris is NOT the only one out there working to promote MY " brand " !

Except he has stated he has " suspended " his efforts on my behalf.

Well, Little Chris, George Noory comes through for me again !

All hail George Noory for doing this for me !

Thank you very much George.

What a birthday present !🤗

whoozit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 04:13:38 AM

I have just been informed by George Noory that ONCE a month a one minute video of my work will be BROADCAST  * ON * Coast To Coast AM as audio AND it will also be displayed ON the Coast To Coast AM website as my video as well !

This means that the entire C2C listenership and website viewership & all Streamlink members will hear The Guy From Pittsburgh in a one minute commentary !

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!   One minute is about a quarter of the actual show content for an hour if you exclude all the Paranormal Dating plugs.  Please forgive my distaste for C2C and focus on the heartfelt first sentence.

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 28, 2016, 04:13:38 AM

Congratulations George!

Falkie2013

Quote from: whoozit on April 28, 2016, 04:21:13 AM
Congratulations and Happy Birthday!   One minute is about a quarter of the actual show content for an hour if you exclude all the Paranormal Dating plugs.  Please forgive my distaste for C2C and focus on the heartfelt first sentence.

I think I'm going to have to get a timer and see just exactly how much time those commercials really take up.
But thank you for the kind wishes and even if you don't like C2C or George it's a huge step for me in a lot of ways.
The Falkie & Noory haters ( not picking on you, Whoozit, mind you ) are going to go nuts when they hear about this.

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on April 28, 2016, 04:38:27 AM
Congratulations George!

Thank you.

The Brig never sleeps & she guards the coast too.

Happy Birthday George!  Congrats to The Guy From Pittsburgh!  I hope you end up earning a little extra scratch for your efforts.  Good luck man!  Oh, someone didn't pick up their cake at the local bakery....I got it for you....I realize your name isn't Emma but...I got it for 3.50...not too bad for a Magnum cake....enjoy.

Falkie2013

Video announcement of the Coast To Coast AM news !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQkB1c9p-gg

With corrected link.

Sorry about that Billy Joe.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 05:30:01 AM
Happy Birthday George!  Congrats to The Guy From Pittsburgh!  I hope you end up earning a little extra scratch for your efforts.  Good luck man!  Oh, someone didn't pick up their cake at the local bakery....I got it for you....I realize your name isn't Emma but...I got it for 3.50...not too bad for a Magnum cake....enjoy.

Thank you I think. ;) ;D

It would be nice to have someone get me a nice salad.
All this cake !
Oy !

Going to Red Robin today for my free birthday burger, fries, iced tea and salad.
Only the burger and fries are free but I've not been there in months and they give you a free meal on your birthday if you belong to their members club so...

MAX

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 28, 2016, 02:36:08 AM
He did say that he would rather have a salad than the wings and I believe him because he said the wings were too hot for him.

He did seem to enjoy the pizza and cake so two out of three ain't bad.
I should send him Meat Loaf next time.

Yep fixed.  Thank you brig!  Congrats again George!  A great accomplishment!  Enjoy your day!

jazmunda

Here's a visual representation of a BellGab meet up:

Falkie2013

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 28, 2016, 05:38:50 AM
Yep fixed.  Thank you brig!  Congrats again George!  A great accomplishment!  Enjoy your day!

I hope to.

Thanks once again & I also forgot to thank all of my fans, friends, viewers & subscribers as well for this wouldn't be happening without your encouragement & support as well !
I will remedy that in a video later today.
I'm even more excited about it than even The Pointer Sisters could ever be !😄😬

MAX

Hautex

Hey, It's Vegas, we are the proud, passionate, and afflicted members of Bellgab

Quote from: chefist on April 27, 2016, 11:31:46 AM
12:00pm â€" 4:00pm          Party Bus to Hoover Dam or Art's House/BLM or The Mob Museum
5:00pm â€"   7:00pm          GabCast LIVE! from the Double Down Saloon

Are you guys going to light fireworks from the BLM land next to Art's house?

Troll Level: EPIC