• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: chefist on April 23, 2016, 08:20:49 AM

https://youtu.be/e3wr_t-hIAQ

LOL Area51 Drone, you degenerate! How dare yew work in you garage like a productive member of society?! Who do you think you are? Don't you know work is for suckers?!

And who is Senda accusing of "attacking" his mother? No one other than Senda has ever said a bad word against that poor sainted lady. What a miserable life she must have had with Senda as a son.

Why is Senda trying to strangle that poor cat?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2016, 08:51:24 AM
I have always been meaning  to try that website 'shit-in-a-box.com' but I never found a suitable target recipient.

Wellll..I can think of one who literally lives around the corner from the Starbucks in Martinez. You know the tv footage we get of Syria and the shelled buildings? The hovel is not as good as those.

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2016, 08:52:45 AM

I see....you two are, sort of close then?

Why yes, I carry him around in a little pocket sewn into the inside of my underwear.

He's quite happy there too.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: littlechris on April 23, 2016, 08:56:46 AM
Why yes, I carry him around in a little pocket sewn into the inside of my underwear.

People must think you have a retarded hernia.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 23, 2016, 08:54:41 AM
LOL Area51 Drone, you degenerate! How dare yew work in you garage like a productive member of society?! Who do you think you are? Don't you know work is for suckers?!

And who is Senda accusing of "attacking" his mother? No one other than Senda has ever said a bad word against that poor sainted lady. What a miserable life she must have had with Senda as a son.

Why is Senda trying to strangle that poor cat?

The shirt is doing a great job in standing up to all that sweat. How long is it now? Three weeks continuous service on that bloated body?

SredniVashtar

Has it been verified whether Senda was in the vicinity of Paisley Park the other day? We know he confessed to the murder of David Bowie a few months ago, so it wouldn't surprise me to see security camera footage of the old boy scampering out of the building carrying a cushion and as many valuables as he can stuff down his trousers.

area51drone

I would never STEAL your cats, SENDA.  Your cats live in filth and need to be saved.  EVERYONE will consider it a RESCUE.  ORANGEY isn't even yours, doesn't live with you, and let's be honest here, GEORGE, you BURNT Orangey on the back!   You beat your girlfriend, abuse your animals, and you expect me not to try to do something about it after you keep going on and on attacking me in your vile fortress and on your, and I quote, "bully pullpit" (nice spelling, by the way) of youtube.    You're right, you're a big fat bully!

There's just ONE thing that Little Chris got wrong.  It's not going to take putting up a craigslist ad to have people find your animals, all it's going to take is a simple call to animal control and to YOUR shelters where I will describe to them the deplorable conditions your cats are in, how you sat on one and killed it because you couldn't see it and how the MOUNDS of hoarder rubbish are about ready to topple on them at any given moment.  You WILL LOSE THEM ALL!!!

Happy FUCKING Birthday, shit bag.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 23, 2016, 07:12:46 AM
Hey George,

Is it your birthday today?  If so, Happy Birthday!  I was wondering if Martinez has an animal shelter or a rescue of some kind?  Outdoor cats don't have long lifespans on average.  I used to work for our local shelter as a second job and we trapped stray cats.  Eighty five percent of the males were FIV positive.  Perhaps those outdoor kitties would be better off in a shelter where they can get veterinary care and shelter...maybe even a new home!  Some communities have a capture, fix and release program.  Our community went to that model about a year ago...it works!

Reading around a bit, looks like his birthday might not be till the 28th.  I am glad you brought it up tho, so that I could post a Happy Birthday smiley for him.  I am not really one to keep track of Birthdays and such.  I'm not a "Holiday" person either.

area51drone

Please see my reply to George's attack video in the musings thread, folks.  I don't want to turn this into "YAFF" as MV likes to put it.

chefist

Quote from: area51drone on April 23, 2016, 01:48:26 AM
Holy shit, brig!

Great episode!   You are ten times the commentator that George Senda is.  Congrats on a wonderful piece of work.   Can't wait for your solo gabcast!

***THIS SUNDAY NIGHT!***

Sunday:
Falkie2013 returns as a solo host of The GabCast.
Show starts at 8PM Eastern, 5PM Pacific.
UFOShip.com/chat to listen live.
Call the show at 623-242-CAST(2278).

Will George detail more of A51D's plans to remove this beloved cats from him? Will A51D call in and challenge George LIVE on air?

Much popcorn to be eaten by all at this Mayhem in Martinez!

chefist

Quote from: area51drone on April 23, 2016, 09:09:54 AM
I would never STEAL your cats, SENDA.  Your cats live in filth and need to be saved.  EVERYONE will consider it a RESCUE.  ORANGEY isn't even yours, doesn't live with you, and let's be honest here, GEORGE, you BURNT Orangey on the back!   You beat your girlfriend, abuse your animals, and you expect me not to try to do something about it after you keep going on and on attacking me in your vile fortress and on your, and I quote, "bully pullpit" (nice spelling, by the way) of youtube.    You're right, you're a big fat bully!

There's just ONE thing that Little Chris got wrong.  It's not going to take putting up a craigslist ad to have people find your animals, all it's going to take is a simple call to animal control and to YOUR shelters where I will describe to them the deplorable conditions your cats are in, how you sat on one and killed it because you couldn't see it and how the MOUNDS of hoarder rubbish are about ready to topple on them at any given moment.  You WILL LOSE THEM ALL!!!

A51D! Will you call into the GabCast and confront George on what you call his wanton disregard for animal safety?

Sunday:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 23, 2016, 09:39:32 AM
***THIS SUNDAY NIGHT!***

Sunday:

Will George detail more of A51D's plans to remove this beloved cats from him? Will A51D call in and challenge George LIVE on air?

Much popcorn to be eaten by all at this Mayhem in Martinez!

Hopefully Senda will have calmed down enough and not be 'mad as hell'.

SredniVashtar

Senda doesn't do confrontation. He's a big tough guy on YT, threatening to throw people down the stairs, but he can't handle a proper argument where there are two people involved - that's why he backed out of EoDR and we had to put up with some muppet in a flat cap instead (no offence!). If Drone calls in, Senda won't speak to him and Drone will get cut off.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 23, 2016, 09:46:36 AM
Senda doesn't do confrontation. He's a big tough guy on YT, threatening to throw people down the stairs, but he can't handle a proper argument where there are two people involved - that's why he backed out of EoDR and we had to put up with some muppet in a flat cap instead (no offence!). If Drone calls in, Senda won't speak to him and Drone will get cut off.

LOL...yea you are DEFINITELY right about that (Falkie that is ;-)...George is too much of a coward to confront A51D one on one...

What say you, George "Tony Bologna" Senda?

Yorkshire pud

None taken. The muppet did a passable impression of Senda I felt. A bit hell of a lot less weight but you can't have everything.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 23, 2016, 09:53:14 AM
None taken. The muppet did a passable impression of Senda I felt. A bit hell of a lot less weight but you can't have everything.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 23, 2016, 09:41:43 AM
A51D! Will you call into the GabCast and confront George on what you call his wanton disregard for animal safety?

Sunday:

Praise MV!

and let's be honest here, GEORGE, you BURNT Orangey on the back!   You beat your girlfriend, abuse your animals

SENDA ABUSES ANIMALS? How did he burn Orangey?

Quote from: littlechris on April 23, 2016, 08:42:58 AM
So nice of you guys but his bday is not till this Thursday the 28th.

Soo, you still have time to purchase gifts and send them in the mail. ;D

Yup and it is a big fucking deal to him. As many have noticed he starts at the end of Feb telling everyone that it is coming and reminds us almost daily. It is because a birthday is a moochers dream day. He will regale us with tales of the free goodies he got this year. Will it be a free hamburger from Red Robin? A free drink at Starbucks? A free toy at ToysRUs? Perhaps a free ice cream at Baskin Robins. All are available for a clever birthday boy.

3OctaveFart

Camping with WhiteCrow ... sounds safe, undangerous. What could possibly go wrong?

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2016, 09:22:28 AM
Reading around a bit, looks like his birthday might not be till the 28th.  I am glad you brought it up tho, so that I could post a Happy Birthday smiley for him.  I am not really one to keep track of Birthdays and such.  I'm not a "Holiday" person either.

Orangey used to hang out with my kitties until some weird guy in the building scared him away.
He's fine.
He's had his shots in the past and none of my cats have FLV.
Drone just wrote me he will not call animal control here if I apologize to him in the musings thread.
I've done nothing wrong to him to apologize.
He has threatened to steal MY personal cats Brig.
Didn't you understand that ?
Not just Orangey cat but MY cats who live with me as well.

Defwhale

He doesn't often drink beer, but when he does, it's a freebie.

He is, the least likable man in the world

Best WWE promo ever.

- that's why he backed out of EoDR and we had to put up with some muppet in a flat cap instead (no offence!).

That's pretty much how I've always pictured Yorkie.

Quote from: brig on April 23, 2016, 07:24:09 AM
I think I remember him saying this say was his birthday, but I'm not positive.  Not a birthday person myself, don't even remember nor mention my birthday to anyone.

Happy Birthday George.

I'm the same way brig...I don't generally observe my birthdays anymore.  I know I am headed for the grave...don't need to count the mile markers on the way.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 23, 2016, 11:46:12 AM
I'm the same way brig...I don't generally observe my birthdays anymore.  I know I am headed for the grave...don't need to count the mile markers on the way.

Great minds think alike!  :-*

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on April 23, 2016, 11:29:12 AM
That's pretty much how I've always pictured Yorkie.

You picture me like that despite all the special photos you've taken of me? Did you have the lens cap on or something?

chefist

Bobo, new poster but self described, "important" friend and confidant to Art Bell, Kieth and Heather, admits to the most taboo of fetishes...

BellGab, though not surprised, waits for further information and perhaps videos...

Stay tuned!

Quote from: bobo17 on April 23, 2016, 12:04:05 PM
Folks

o.k. hear it goes.
I hope i will get the support and encourgement that i have recieved since being a founding member of bellgab.
I no this may sound strange to some, but believe me it is something that i have been battling with for years. 
I have fallen in love with my shetland pony...greasy.   It just kinda  happened over several years.
I do not socialize very well, find it awkward talking to strangers.  I only have a couple of true friends, Art being one of them.  I realized something was wrong, when i was spending too much time with greasy.  I have now developed a "sextual" interest, BUT i have not followed through with my feelings as of yet.  I am in therepy rite now, and i am missing greasy so so much.  Love is blind and i truely feal that we have a great relationship.  My therapist has advised me that it is not normal to have these "intimate" fealing for an animal.
Given this problem i am working on, i am not able to put the time into the MEETING with Art, Keith and the rest of Art's long term friends like me.  I hope that i will be let out of this facility as soon as possible.  I have a lot of things to sort out.  I appreciate all the private inbox messages of support i have recieved to date.  I hope by coming out, people will understand the stress i am under and understand why i cannot at this time comit to the MEETING full time.  I no Art underestands and i hope all my fellow bellgabbers do as well.
If anyone one has any suggestions or would just like to support me, i appreciate PUBLIC posts as appposed to inbox messages (as i have mentioned before, it is too expensive for MV to finance private inbox messages...and i get 1,000's per day as i am very popular and very important.

Thats it folks, i look forward to any help or advise any of you can offer.
take care, and remember, it is always darkest before the sunset...at least that is what my therapist tells me..

bobo

73s

Quote from: chefist on April 23, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
Bobo, new poster but self described, "important" friend and confidant to Art Bell, Kieth and Heather, admits to the most taboo of fetishes...

BellGab, though not surprised, waits for further information and perhaps videos...

Stay tuned!

I'd rather not. Sweet Jesus. Bobo was funny for awhile but I think he kind of jumped the shark there.