• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:44:03 PM
Patty and will clean here in the early am and evening then go to Kathy's, stuff her into the sofa bed, duct tape it shut and toss it down the stairs, leaving us free to ransack her apartment  and sell all her Pokemon/Hello Kitty and other stuff on Ebay and split the profits while Kathy struggles to get free. Afterwards Patty will take me to Hooters for chicken wings and the excellent service provided their by young upwardly mobile women.  :) ;) ;) ;D

How did I miss this? Oh my fuck.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 07:59:30 PM
Those cats are probably running around without collars too while White Slave Owner sits on his throne of pet glamour products. Not the most charitable guy, is he?

My cats historically kick their collars off or have had an allergic reaction to them as they have their skin eaten away by the chemicals in the collars.
I bomb in here periodically and laid in a supply of Advantage last year.
Boop sits on a huge kitty throne I got her for free. Fuzzy sits in her little cat tree.
Fuzzy stays out a lot and likes to sleep on top of me after kneading wildly for 5-10 minutes.
Little Girl comes in periodically to eat and sleep and be cute.
And all of them have cat mousies, get kitty crunchies, have cardboard scratchers and a generous supply of catnip provided by me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 07:05:20 PM
Why are you trying to renege on your offer White Crow? You are constantly saying "the big guy can count on me" etc. Step up bro.

How much have you donated to the Big Guy?
Why don't you step up with some cash?

3OctaveFart

Give it time, you will be sucked into the primordial vortex of this thread.

bateman

Sounds like things are heating up with Patty.

Lemmiwinks

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 07:27:06 PM
Falkie, learn to trade. Senda Asset Management will be able to buy and sell guys like him.

I really hope this happens as I can just imagine Falkie trying to figure out Wash Sales, Tax Lots, etc.  He can't even keep his place clean, how the hell is he going to keep and find records.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 08:06:17 PM
How much have you donated to the Big Guy?
Why don't you step up with some cash?

There's a difference between a loan and a donation.
Drone and Gerry donated. I offered to pay both of them back. They declined and sent money anyway with no collateral required nor demands attached.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Lemmiwinks on June 12, 2015, 08:13:35 PM
I really hope this happens as I can just imagine Falkie trying to figure out Wash Sales, Tax Lots, etc.  He can't even keep his place clean, how the hell is he going to keep and find records.

I do have a filing cabinet across from me and do have financial and other record keeping software on my Mac and Ipad.
And if the power goes out I still know how to do bookkeeping in a ledger.
Wash sale. Investor sells security at loss, then repurchases it at a bargain price thus making a profit.
Easily understood by me.
I regularly traded small blocks of stocks in the 1970s in my Merrill Lynch account when I was working and reading the WSJ and Financial World ( a magazine I miss for their excellent price and yield charts ).
I didn't watch all those episodes of Wall Street Week for nothing. Just didn't have a lot of money to invest. I made small profits to the tune of a couple of hundred dollars.
As for tax lots, FIFO, LIFO or specific shares.
I do know the lingo after reading books on it for years.
Ask me about Frank Lattimore some time, greatest trader ever who still went bust.
I have the book on him.
Not much into bourbon but could fake it with Peach Snapple or Rush Limbaugh's Two If By Tea peach flavor as well.
Or just drink my own homemade tea.

akwilly

new to this thread but man Falkie you are a piece of work. Oops probly shouldn't use the word work on this thread, my bad

3OctaveFart

I donated also and I never got one shout-out on your videos.
Whereas you do it for an ethnic cleanser.

bateman

Quote from: Lemmiwinks on June 12, 2015, 08:13:35 PM

He won't have to do all that. Bernie Madoff had an entire trading floor at the Lipstick Building that was supposed to do that stuff. He could just focus on finding new clients.

There's a really nice bar in the lobby there too. Wouldn't mind talking about woo woo stuff over a glass of bourbon when Falkie has his own floor.

Falkie is a personable guy, he has no trouble talking to people and if he's plugged in with the right crowd, could pull in a lot of capital and make everyone money. Ok, things go wrong now and then, but all you have to do is find more clients.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2015, 08:19:54 PM

My apologies. Will give you one in a video tonight after I ethnically cleanse myself in the shower.
I lost track with all the running around we did to try to catch Noory.

3OctaveFart

Just kidding. I was a little hurt, though. Hey, I want to be a star, too.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 08:22:21 PM
He won't have to do all that. Bernie Madoff had an entire trading floor at the Lipstick Building that was supposed to do that stuff. He could just focus on finding new clients.

There's a really nice bar in the lobby there too. Wouldn't mind talking about woo woo stuff over a glass of bourbon when Falkie has his own floor.

Falkie is a personable guy, he has no trouble talking to people and if he's plugged in with the right crowd, could pull in a lot of capital and make everyone money. Ok, things go wrong now and then, but all you have to do is find more clients.

There's a huge difference between Maddoff and me.
I would make my clients money and a Jew with a conscience.
One of the famous people he ripped off was Zza Gabor.
If I ever made millions or billions, I'd go to  Beverly Hills and offer her a check for all the entertainment value she gave over the years.
Then if I had the wherewithal, I'd get a list of all of those ripped off and give them all $10 or 20 grand a piece at a minimum at least.
Guys like him give legitimate financial advisors and all Jews a bad name.
Pity we don't flog, tar and feather orvdraw and quarter any more.
He deserved all three.

Who settles for a floor, Bateman ?
The whole building would be mine with the Georgeco Investment Group logo in big neon letters while my fleet of blimps flies overhead 24-7 showing my how to invest ads with commentary by Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood and Kate Upton.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 08:14:12 PM
There's a difference between a loan and a donation.
Drone and Gerry donated. I offered to pay both of them back. They declined and sent money anyway with no collateral required nor demands attached.

Nice George, you conveniently forgot to mention that "I" am your largest donator.
And then you apparently had me pegged as an easy 'mark' and started to ask me for more donations.
I refused to make any more donations, so you changed it to a loan request.
I stepped up with a loan, so you wouldn't lose your big chance to interview Dave.

You then asked me, to make it public on Bellgab, that I made you a loan and to be sure to mention, I paid your loan as agreed and your credit is good.

Lemmiwinks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 08:39:25 PM
If I ever made millions or billions, I'd go to  Beverly Hills and offer her a check for all the entertainment value she gave over the years.
Then if I had the wherewithal, I'd get a list of all of those ripped off and give them all $10 or 20 grand a piece at a minimum at least.
He deserved all three.

You can use your proceeds from "The Boss Hogg story" to get Senda Asset Management going.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 08:39:59 PM
Nice George, you conveniently forgot to mention that "I" am your largest donator.
And then you apparently had me pegged as an easy 'mark' and started to ask me for more donations.
I refused to make any more donations, so you changed it to a loan request.
I stepped up with a loan, so you wouldn't lose your big chance to interview Dave.

You then asked me, to make it public on Bellgab, that I made you a loan and to be sure to mention, I paid your loan as agreed and your credit is good.

An easy mark would be one some one cons and doesn't pay back.
Perhaps I need to loan you my copy of the book The Big Con, a history of cons in America so you'd be aware of the difference.
And once again I point out that YOU did NOT make a donation, you made a loan and demanded immediate repayment which I did when I got a large check.
A donation is done as a good deed with NO requirement or expectation to pay it back.
There IS a difference even if you can't seem to see it, even though your making the loan was a good deed that was and is very appreciated.

bateman

He deserved all three.

Sure, he made mistakes, but the biggest problem was the 2008 crash. Clients wanted their money out, and there wasn't enough to cover everyone. What are the chances a 2008 crash will happen again? And I'm sure you could find a continual stream of clients, be it through UFO conventions or various media appearances.

Who settles for a floor, Bateman ?
The whole building would be mine with the Georgeco Investment Group logo in big neon letters while my fleet of blimps flies overhead 24-7 showing my how to invest ads with commentary by Chuck Norris, Clint Eastwood and Kate Upton.

Alright, this is sounding like Biff Tannen's Pleasure Palace now.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 08:47:57 PM
Yeah, he made mistakes, but the biggest problem was the 2008 crash. Clients wanted their money out, so there wasn't enough to cover everyone. What are the chances a 2008 crash will happen again? And I'm sure you could find a continual stream of clients, be it through UFO conventions or various media appearances.

Alright, this is sounding like Biff Tannen's Pleasure Palace now.

Well, if you listen to Noory's guests, the next crash and the Chinese invasion of the Southwest will occur any minute now.

As for the Pleasure Palace that would be between me and Kate after Kathy and I have irreconscilable differences and I send her off to one of Japan's 5 Pokemon Center stores with $20 million in Pokebucks in hand.

I could also get a guy with a voice like G. Gordon Litty to ask people if they are ready to protect their assets before Niburu gets here

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 12, 2015, 06:45:47 PM
You live in a tiny apartment.  Why can't you do your own housekeeping?

Dr Who, don't you know by now that George is a sick man and needs all his remaining strength to make youtube videos.
460 videos and counting. Tomorrow the Big Guy is going on a full day tour of the Shell Oil refinery. Glad he is feeling well enough to get out at last. Should be some good videos from that trip!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 08:44:42 PM
An easy mark would be one some one cons and doesn't pay back.
Perhaps I need to loan you my copy of the book The Big Con, a history of cons in America so you'd be aware of the difference.
And once again I point out that YOU did NOT make a donation, you made a loan and demanded immediate repayment which I did when I got a large check.
A donation is done as a good deed with NO requirement or expectation to pay it back.
There IS a difference even if you can't seem to see it, even though your making the loan was a good deed that was and is very appreciated.

No George, check your records, (if you keep them) I donated to you $60.00 ($20 and $40) and ALSO made you a loan for $80.00.

I also tried to raise funds for you when asked for donations, so you could make it to the first Dave interview. I posted that I match $200.00 if other Bellgabbers would raise a total of $200. Only a few donated, so that's when I gave you the $40.00.
Then you missed the first interview, and you asked for more me for more donations so you could make it to the second interview and I said, I lend you $80.00 instead, which I did.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 08:53:52 PM
Dr Who, don't you know by now that George is a sick man and needs all his remaining strength to make youtube videos.
460 videos and counting. Tomorrow the Big Guy is going on a full day tour of the Shell Oil refinery. Glad he is feeling well enough to get out at last. Should be some good videos from that trip!

Not whole day and my knee and ankle go out and its too fucking HOT to clean in here during the day.
As I have repeated on numerous occasions.
Which shows the proof that Clueless either never fully reads my posts, is incapable of understanding them or just can't read at all.  He's probably too busy trying to buy new crayons to replace the one's he broke trying to write on his computer screen.
Next month Patty and I are going to go half on a saw and build ourselves two of those solar ice coolers.
Which will make life bearable for both of us. It gets even hotter where she lives.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 08:56:55 PM
No George, check your records, (if you keep them) I donated to you $60.00 ($20 and $40) and ALSO made you a loan for $80.00.

I had thought you only loaned me money.
I was not tracking well back then with little sleep and acid reflux attacking me like a tsunami of bile.
My apologies.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 09:05:47 PM
I had thought you only loaned me money.
I was not tracking well back then with little sleep and acid reflux attacking me like a tsunami of bile.
My apologies.

No problem. I'm a little edgy tonight. My workers and staff are coming back from their weekly Friday night out on the town and are causing problems for the neighbors, with their loud rumba dancing and singing. My kids had a hard time herding them back into the basement, so I had to bribe  them 'in' with a few bottles of Rum. It's going to be a long night.

WhiteCrow

Who is an "ethnic cleanser" that Falkie gave a shout-out?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 07:20:11 PM
He sounds more like a loan shark than a friend. Remember when he was telling everyone to "pay up" for all the entertainment Falkie provides? Well he'll only throw a few nickels of his own at the guy when there are absurd conditions attached. He's like that bully in middle school who offered money to the autistic kid if he drank a Gatorade bottle of mashed up leftovers from the lunch table.

Yeah right... I never ever bullied George or anyone in my life. And never made absurd conditions attached. If you and others would of stepped up a little to help George when he needed funds for the first Dave interview, he would of had an extra $160.00 from me. ($200. matched funds from me, less $40. I donated when $200. not raised)

Why don't you put your money where your month is, instead of trying to bully George with your versions of getting our; autistic kid to drink a Gatorade bottle of mashed up leftovers from your sick-minded lunch table.

bateman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 10:01:48 PM
Yeah right... I never ever bullied George or anyone in my life. And never made absurd conditions attached. If you and others would of stepped up a little to help George when he needed funds for the first Dave interview, he would of had an extra $160.00 from me. ($200. matched funds from me, less $40. I donated when $200. not raised)

Why don't you put your money where your month is, instead of trying to bully George with your versions of getting our; autistic kid to drink a Gatorade bottle of mashed up leftovers from your sick-minded lunch table.

I want to see Falkie successful in the world of high finance. Independent. All he needs are the materials to learn, an internet connection and some startup capital to build Senda Asset Management. I want him to help himself, and he can do it from the comfort of his own home. You, on the other hand want him to be your dancing monkey.

You never answered my question: why have you never sent him any collars? You think Boop is too low class for your flashy pet jewelry?

PathoJen

Falkie, why don't you ever post in any of the other threads?

PathoJen

You have to wrong Falkie to get a shout out