• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 11:52:27 PM
MV, let me be the first to say, love your new avatar, two hair hearts, well done indeed Sir.
Not the first WC. People have been buzzing about MV's hair hearts for an hour on the Art Bell thread.

PathoJen

the thing is, White Crow doesn't make collars. He's lying. Trolling, if you will.

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:33:16 PM
I stopped my being beaten up in the 7th grade by driving a mini van school bus and chasing my tormentor down the streets and sidewalks for 5 blocks and pinned him against a wall ( not to hurt him but to immobilize him)
***Cough***
Bullshit.
Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 10:09:59 AM
Thank G*d simplistic people such as yourself do not run things. All the readers would be in death camps waiting to be  executed for thought crimes.
I had PathoJen pegged as a Pol Pot wanna be from the time she made her fist post offering advice. :-[
*or not...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 11:40:09 PM
Great Idea! Falkie, if you want a few our glamour collars for your cats, PM me with an address where to send them.
No charge, but I'd expect a shout-out in one of your videos or better yet, a youtube video of you holding the cats, with our collars on and you could talk about how nice the collars are.

We also make custom glamour collars, for any pet. We have made collars for lizards, snakes, armadillos and koala bears.
Our collars are made from the finest materials available, we stock ostrich and alligator skins, in a large selection of colors and can custom die to match pet's clothing/ensembles.

Point of order. Koalas aren't bears.. carry on.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PathoJen on June 13, 2015, 12:20:41 AM
the thing is, White Crow doesn't make collars. He's lying. Trolling, if you will.

I never hid the fact that I troll Bellgab with schemes to make me money.

Of course I don't make the collars, our employees do that.
I could import pet collars from China and lay-off our production workers.
Probably have similar income and far less headaches, but I support America.
We proudly label our Glamour Pet Collars with MADE IN THE USA

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on June 13, 2015, 12:00:07 AM
Why didn't you think of this before? Sponsoring his videos makes complete sense. Plus, you said you're expanding into the adult market. Ask Kathy to review one in the next Kathy's Korner.

Sir, I'm humbled by your marketing skills.

Falkie, please let me know Kathy's neck size, color of collar leather and favorite semi-precious stones.
And if she want spikes or any other special features.   

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 13, 2015, 12:42:13 AM
I can import pet collars from China and lay-off our production workers.

Using cheap labour who live in your cramped cellar...fire regs on that should be interesting.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 10:26:17 PM
Falkie, why don't you ever post in any of the other threads?

When I post in oneofthe other threads like the Art Bell thread as an example, one of the asswipe haters from here like Palm-O-Poop tells me to shut up, that no one wants to read my posts and that i don't belong there, so I don't anymore and gave up.

Falkie2013

Quote from: wotr1 on June 13, 2015, 12:27:01 AM
***Cough***
Bullshit.I had PathoJen pegged as a Pol Pot wanna be from the time she made her fist post offering advice. :-[
*or not...

i NEVER lie about anthing that I have done or has happened to me as I have said multiple times.
Go look at the AMC Cinema on Van Ness Avenue and look straight up about 3 stories.
You'll see the Cadillac symbol.
It used to be Kohlenberg Cadillac and is one of 3 places I washed and cleaned cars as a kid.
When we came to San Francisco the big discussion of the salesmen at the time was going to see Carol Doda and Yvonne D'Angers and Kaye Spiegelman, topless Mother of 8.Years later as an adult, my friend Glenn and I, depending on who was working that night, would deliver the early edition of the SF Chronicle and we both saw her panic the night the lowering piano she sat on malfunctioned and she almost got squashed between the piano and the ceiling as it was rising to return her to her dressing room.
We both knew the Rosenbergs as well and Davey the son became the pubicity manager for the Condor night club where Carol appeared.
All are gone now except for Carol who runs a lingerie store on Union Street.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: area51drone on June 13, 2015, 12:18:53 AM
I'm just really glad Bateman is on board with this thread again.  For a while there he really wanted it gone.  Now he's embraced Falkie and is giving him great advice!  I love the SAM idea.   Falkie can start with low income clients and work his way up.  $20 here, $20 there will add up to quite a portfolio.

You know, Bateman and you just sparked an idea. I'll send a nice selection of our glamour collars to George for his cats and Kathy.
He can make a youtube video featuring them and also give info to our web site and a special discount code for Bellgabbers with an additional 10% of proceeds going directly to George.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 13, 2015, 12:50:05 AM
Sir, I'm humbled by your marketing skills.

Falkie, please let me know Kathy's neck size, color of collar leather and favorite semi-precious stones.
And if she want spikes or any other special features.

i will but not now.
She's in the final stages of move out work.
And I have just finished ALL the dishes, pots and pans and am going to spray the stove and two cabinets in the kitchen, so i can clean them. Then I move onto the living room.
Drone wanted me to chit chat.
I don't have time for that.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 13, 2015, 01:18:50 AM
You know, Bateman and you just sparked an idea. I'll send a nice selection of our glamour collars to George for his cats and Kathy.
He can make a youtube video featuring them and also give info to our web site and a special discount code for Bellgabbers with an additional 10% of proceeds going directly to George.

I will promote it AFTER all this tsimmis is done.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 13, 2015, 01:22:01 AM
i will but not now.
She's in the final stages of move out work.
And I have just finished ALL the dishes, pots and pans and am going to spray the stove and two cabinets in the kitchen, so i can clean them. Then I move onto the living room.
Drone wanted me to chit chat.
I don't have time for that.

No you haven't; you have naps to fit in.

Falkie2013

Quote from: chefist on June 12, 2015, 11:31:58 PM
The general delusions of faulty

i was not fat in the 7th grade, cheeseiest.
i would post a picture but littele shits would do something vile with it.
I have to leave the bedroom and return to cleaning.
Its 82 in here.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 13, 2015, 01:24:55 AM
i was not fat in the 7th grade, cheeseiest.
i would post a picture but littele shits would do something vile with it.
I have to leave the bedroom and return to cleaning.
Its 82 in here.

82 and all that sweat? Nice....You just need Kathy to add to the ambiance.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 13, 2015, 12:42:13 AM
I could import pet collars from China and lay-off our production workers.

Well, to be more exact, 'Made in the USA' then (in small print) 'by basement dwelling Cuban slaves'.

Catsmile

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 08:39:25 PM
There's a huge difference between Maddoff and me.

300 pounds?
He grifted more money than you?

bateman

Quote from: wotr1 on June 13, 2015, 12:27:01 AM
***Cough***
Bullshit.

Is it? Remember when he said Bill Gates had offered him a job too? Well I just came across this quote today:

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bateman on June 13, 2015, 01:41:13 AM
Is it? Remember when he said Bill Gates had offered him a job too? Well I just came across this quote today:

Hmmm, but Senda takes the piss on the laziness angle.

bateman

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 13, 2015, 01:43:05 AM
Hmmm, but Senda takes the piss on the laziness angle.

But look at what he was able to accomplish at the New Living Expo. Just imagine if he was turned loose on the elite NY social scene. Senda Asset Management would pull in clients left and right. And look at how many people follow this thread. Falkie is a force of nature, it's like he has his own gravitational pull.

SredniVashtar

Is it? Remember when he said Bill Gates had offered him a job too?

I don't think a blowjob really counts as salaried employment anyway.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 13, 2015, 01:33:51 AM
Well, to be more exact, 'Made in the USA' then (in small print) 'by basement dwelling Cuban slaves'.

We have to compete with China's low labor costs.
Would you rather have our workers not have their entry level jobs and receive government 'welfare' benefits instead?

I'm signing off for tonight and will sleep well with the satisfying thoughts, that we came up with a scheme, designed to make Falkie (and me) money.

What's the story on the Bill Gates job offer anyway?  Was Falkie part of a house painting work crew knocking on doors in Seattle after he completed college?  Or is this one of those vague claims with no detail and no substantiation?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: bateman on June 13, 2015, 01:46:54 AM
But look at what he was able to accomplish at the New Living Expo. Just imagine if he was turned loose on the elite NY social scene. Senda Asset Management would pull in clients left and right. And look at how many people follow this thread. Falkie is a force of nature, it's like he has his own gravitational pull.

Like a black hole.

I love that pic. Falkie as captain of industry has limitless possibilities.

WOTR

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 13, 2015, 01:18:09 AM
i NEVER lie about anthing that I have done or has happened to me as I have said multiple times.
Go look at the AMC Cinema on Van Ness Avenue and look straight up about 3 stories.
That is not the part that I was concerned about.  You see, I have run everything from a D-11 to a 24H grader to the worlds largest haul truck.  I was damn good and to blow my horn, one of the best operators you will find.  Now, I did swing the bucket of my 963 gently against an outhouse door to lock somebody in for a short time-and that was kind of fun.

However, the chances that even with my experience I could chase somebody for 5 blocks over sidewalks and roadways and end up gently pinning them against a wall without
1. hitting other pedestrians
2. hitting other vehicles.
3. breaking his kneecaps with my bumper
are roughly 0%

For me to believe you did this in grade 7 takes real imagination.  Also, by the year it would have occurred, I assume it was a standard transmission.  My goodness, what control you must have had to get a few pounds of pressure on his legs by riding the clutch "just right" to pin him against the wall (and how stupid he must have been to just stand there while you did this.)

Sorry, on this one, I am going to have to say that some of the 900 movies you watched affected your memory...

Yorkshire pud

I like and respect very much your broadcasting work Steve; but this is one hell of a stretch, even as a parody. Although you could ask him if you could interview him...Oh I would listen to that...  ;D  In fact I'd record it and play it through my car stereo with the windows down. In winter too.

Quote from: wotr1 on June 13, 2015, 01:53:40 AM
...and end up gently pinning them against a wall without...

That was kinda the deal breaker for me too.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wotr1 on June 13, 2015, 01:53:40 AM
That is not the part that I was concerned about.  You see, I have run everything from a D-11 to a 24H grader to the worlds largest haul truck.  I was damn good and to blow my horn, one of the best operators you will find.  Now, I did swing the bucket of my 963 gently against an outhouse door to lock somebody in for a short time-and that was kind of fun.

However, the chances that even with my experience I could chase somebody for 5 blocks over sidewalks and roadways and end up gently pinning them against a wall without
1. hitting other pedestrians
2. hitting other vehicles.
are roughly 0%

For me to believe you did this in grade 7 takes real imagination.  Also, by the year it would have occurred, I assume it was a standard transmission.  My goodness, what control you must have had to get a few pounds of pressure on his legs by riding the clutch "just right" to pin him against the wall (and how stupid he must have been to just stand there while you did this.)

Sorry, on this one, I am going to have to say that some of the 900 movies you watched affected your memory...

Damn cynic!!! In Sendaworld if it happened, it happened.

Maybe.

WOTR

I once had a supervisor who only hired very obese people to run bobcats.  His reasoning was that a fat man will never get out of the cab to move a rock or grab a shovel full of dirt from a corner, so he becomes really good with the control of the bucket of the skid steer... Maybe even good enough to pin a kid against a wall if the kid stands still?

I think I know that chick.