• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 08:22:21 PM
He won't have to do all that. Bernie Madoff had an entire trading floor at the Lipstick Building that was supposed to do that stuff. He could just focus on finding new clients.

There's a really nice bar in the lobby there too. Wouldn't mind talking about woo woo stuff over a glass of bourbon when Falkie has his own floor.

Falkie is a personable guy, he has no trouble talking to people and if he's plugged in with the right crowd, could pull in a lot of capital and make everyone money. Ok, things go wrong now and then, but all you have to do is find more clients.

Please don't encourage him...

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:24:08 PM
Kathy rents the truck and she drives it.
Problem solved.
Please do not be in the truck when she is driving, Fuckie.  If she is driving and you hit her there will be a terrible accident.
And I will be obliged to contact the local authorities.

Who

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 10:26:17 PM
Falkie, why don't you ever post in any of the other threads?

Falkie was banned asked to refrain from polluting posting in the other threads.  So he set his lemonade stand up here in White Crow's basement.  His adoring public followed him here.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:28:36 PM
YOU said my credit was good with you so when I Told you what I need to help me out, you talk like this.
Your high sounding words about " my credit" obviously mean nothing.
Loan you big money?
He is probably not going to set fire to a couple of hundred bucks either.
What's your problem?

PathoJen

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2015, 08:29:29 PM
Just kidding. I was a little hurt, though. Hey, I want to be a star, too.
He probably doesn't want to say "Meatie Pie".

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 06:30:03 PM
Sorry George, I don't trust, that you wouldn't be driving the truck. I see on your videos and you post how bad of driver Kathy is. I want no part of it.
Smart.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:30:38 PM
Why would it be a worry ?
With a film crew and a script and voiceover and someone else to do the editing, it would not be that hard.
You mean it would be like your real life existence?  You won't have to do anything?

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 08:39:25 PM
One of the famous people he ripped off was Zza Gabor.
If I ever made millions or billions, I'd go to  Beverly Hills and offer her a check for all the entertainment value she gave over the years.

That's a very commendable thought, but you might want to hurry.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:34:18 PM
I didn't get much sleep last night. I was up cleaning the kitchen. Patty came over and we decided on our cleanup plan and I went back to sleep. I was also coughing a lot through the day. I am still not over my sinus infection.

What about the hot sweaty sex you posted about? 

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:38:26 PM
A company in California now wants to levitate homes to keep them safe from earthquakes.
More innovation from tech guys that know how to get things done.

Yeah.  And you have as much in common with them as I do with the Jackson 5.

Who

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 09:46:08 PM
Who is an "ethnic cleanser" that Falkie gave a shout-out?

That was Military Justice.  MJ fought for Slobodan Milosevic in the Yugoslavian army.   MJ admires Slobodan Milosevic and Slobodan Senda equally and with boundless enthusiasm.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:42:16 PM
Well, Kathy has to rent the truck as I have no license and we would take the train back to Amtrak here.
She is not so much as a bad driver as one who doesn't always pay attention when she's rushed, angry, frustrated, etc. She's never had an accident in the time I've know her.

But she has been injured while driving....with you.  You remember, don't you?  If you were to hit her while she is driving, that big ol truck could cross several lanes of traffic and crash into a crowd heading into church.  Imagine.  When all is said and done and the court process has processed your carcass, you will spend the last 3 years of your life in prison.

Oh, well, it's three hots and a cot.  At taxpayers expense.  I guess you would win in the end, huh?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 06:44:03 PM
I said 3 months not 6 and probably less once Noory pays me. Patty has agreed to do housekeeping for me after we get this place straightened out.
I took a nap also because Patty said I looked as I was about to fall asleep.
When it gets too hot in here, its almost too hot to do anything. Even Fuzzy the cat has been sleeping in here because its too hot in her window perch. Right now with the door open and 2 fans going, its 85 in this living room.
Patty brought SOS pads and oven cleaner so once it cools down I will finish the remaining dishes/pots & pans, spray the stove, clean it, then sweep and mop the floor and when she straightens out the counter tomorrow the kitchen will be done.
Unlike Crow who makes offers to help with one hand and then takes away with the other, Patty keeps her word. She shows up to help. Don't see any BG'ers doing that.
And I kept MY word too and repaid a loan and got an interview.
Tomorrow I am taking a brief break as Shell has an open house, is giving a tour of the refinery via bus and I want to be on the tour so I can film it. They're also hosting a bbq and festivities on the Marina Green as well. Patty and will clean here in the early am and evening then go to Kathy's, stuff her into the sofa bed, duct tape it shut and toss it down the stairs, leaving us free to ransack her apartment  and sell all her Pokemon/Hello Kitty and other stuff on Ebay and split the profits while Kathy struggles to get free. Afterwards Patty will take me to Hooters for chicken wings and the excellent service provided their by young upwardly mobile women.  :) ;) ;) ;D

Are you going to have more hot sweaty sex?   Will there be a Fleshy Mutant Patty Love Doll with the amazing Man Hands?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:20:50 PM
I paid him off in ONE payment as he demanded.
Big guy can count on heap big false promise from Gladstone.
Ugh.

Gladstone?  If that is WC name and he didn't want anyone to know....shit, Fuckie, you're gonna be banned.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:33:16 PM
You went to Marina Junior High school too, eh ?
We had no autistic kids but I saw that done or tried to be done by bullies all the way until 12th grade when that kind of stuff stopped as I'd moved to Vegas where I saw no bullying.
Must be some universal constant of schools everywhere.
I stopped my being beaten up in the 7th grade by driving a mini van school bus and chasing my tormentor down the streets and sidewalks for 5 blocks and pinned him against a wall ( not to hurt him but to immobilize him) and told him if he ever tried to beat me up again, I would kill him.
On Monday word got out and everyone at that private school's attitude changed and he told everyone that if anyone messed with me, he'd have my back.
Girls who hadn't looked at me twice suddenly made passes at me. It was a strange time.
I could park cars as I had a part time job washing Caddys at a dealership after school and on the weekends. I could barely see over the steering wheel back the but had NO problem driving the van or driving it back.
I was living at the school at time and was paid for washing, parking and cleaning the buses and vans. You could not do that today but that was 52 years ago.
I was attending a private school and was fed up getting beat up 2-3 times a week.
My Mother made me wear 3 piece suits to school long before Michael J Fox. It made me the brunt of all kinds of crap but the teachers liked it.

You drove your own short bus in the 7th grade?  Ain't you bitchin? 

Girls made passes at your porcine self?  Beyon Bleef!  Strange days indeed!

I could go on, but why?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:45:04 PM
No Catbox for the immediate future. I am going to take time to see evil Drone mends his evil ways. I am not of a forgiving nature right now. I never thought he'd act treacherously towards me.
I was obviously mistaken.
G*d, its hot in here !
Bleah.
Even Fuzzy's fleas are napping.  ;)
I gave her a flea treatment earlier in the week and had no problem with her doing it. She's one of the sweetest and gentlest cats I've ever had and everyone who sees her has fallen in love with her as she's so cute !

You fell in love with here?  No wonder you're so slack jawed and silly eyed.  You just pumped your cat!

chefist

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2015, 11:26:55 PM
You drove your own short bus in the 7th grade?  Ain't you bitchin? 

Girls made passes at your porcine self?  Beyon Bleef!  Strange days indeed!

I could go on, but why?

The general delusions of faulty

paladin1991

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 07:50:15 PM
The lender has the right to set repayment terms, if you don't like them, then don't cry about it. And now that you're in a bad mood, I changed my terms and now want collateral.

Maybe you could take the gross profits fm the first run of Fleshy Mutant Patty Love Dolls with the Man Hands against your 2 hunnert bux?

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:56:02 PM
You originally offered no terms.
You want collateral ?
I give you the choice of Kathy's cockroaches or Fuzzy's fleas or one of my extra Iphones.
The borrower has the the right to refuse the terms of someone who had no obvious intention to help in the first place without imposing onerous terms that I could not meet.
Patty is coming to clean on my credit.
No terms demanded by her.

High here was 95 today. Weather app says 86 right now feels like 84. Bull.
Tomorrow 88.
Just more hot sweaty sex?

bateman

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 12, 2015, 11:05:14 PM
Please don't encourage him...

I just see an opportunity to succeed where others have failed. Madoff didn't follow through with the KFC model. Keep Finding Clients.

Also, with Falkie's knowledge of law, he could write up contracts that disallow clients from withdrawing their money all at once.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 07:56:02 PM
You originally offered no terms.
You want collateral ?
I give you the choice of Kathy's cockroaches or Fuzzy's fleas or one of my extra Iphones.
The borrower has the the right to refuse the terms of someone who had no obvious intention to help in the first place without imposing onerous terms that I could not meet.
Patty is coming to clean on my credit.
No terms demanded by her.

High here was 95 today. Weather app says 86 right now feels like 84. Bull.
Tomorrow 88.
What ?  More HOt Sweaty sex?  Something like this?

https://youtu.be/5zIDgPVg9HM

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on June 12, 2015, 08:59:30 PM
Which shows the proof that Clueless either never fully reads my posts, is incapable of understanding them or just can't read at all. 

You're right, Slobodan Senda.  I am incapable of understanding why someone who lives in an apartment the size of a shoebox can't or won't clean up after himself.

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 12, 2015, 08:19:54 PM
I donated also and I never got one shout-out on your videos.
Whereas you do it for an ethnic cleanser.

Yeah, how bout it asshole.  Meatie has always stood btwn you and the voices of reason.  Where's his shout out?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on June 12, 2015, 10:15:19 PM
You never answered my question: why have you never sent him any collars? You think Boop is too low class for your flashy pet jewelry?

Great Idea! Falkie, if you want a few our glamour collars for your cats, PM me with an address where to send them.
No charge, but I'd expect a shout-out in one of your videos or better yet, a youtube video of you holding the cats, with our collars on and you could talk about how nice the collars are.

We also make custom glamour collars, for any pet. We have made collars for lizards, snakes, armadillos and koala bears.
Our collars are made from the finest materials available, we stock ostrich and alligator skins, in a large selection of colors and can custom die to match pet's clothing/ensembles.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 12, 2015, 11:07:04 PM
Falkie was banned asked to refrain from polluting posting in the other threads.

Not by me he wasn't.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Doctor Who on June 12, 2015, 11:14:51 PM
That was Military Justice.  MJ fought for Slobodan Milosevic in the Yugoslavian army.   MJ admires Slobodan Milosevic and Slobodan Senda equally and with boundless enthusiasm.

Oh yeah, forgot about him already, he's out in the cornfield.... someday we'll all be gone, and all that will be left of us for future generations, is our musings here. Hope they will say; "this was their finest hour" 

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MV on June 12, 2015, 11:45:04 PM
Not by me he wasn't.

MV, let me be the first to say, love your new avatar, two hair hearts, well done indeed Sir.

bateman

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 12, 2015, 11:40:09 PM
Great Idea! Falkie, if you want a few our glamour collars for your cats, PM me with an address where to send them.
No charge, but I'd expect a shout-out in one of your videos or better yet, a youtube video of you holding the cats, with our collars on and you could talk about how nice the collars are.

We also make custom glamour collars, for any pet. We have made collars for lizards, snakes, armadillos and koala bears.
Our collars are made from the finest materials available, we stock ostrich and alligator skins, in a large selection of colors and can custom die to match pet's clothing/ensembles.

Why didn't you think of this before? Sponsoring his videos makes complete sense. Plus, you said you're expanding into the adult market. Ask Kathy to review one in the next Kathy's Korner.

area51drone

I'm just really glad Bateman is on board with this thread again.  For a while there he really wanted it gone.  Now he's embraced Falkie and is giving him great advice!  I love the SAM idea.   Falkie can start with low income clients and work his way up.  $20 here, $20 there will add up to quite a portfolio.