• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

area51drone

Quote from: PathoJen on May 31, 2015, 05:03:45 PM
BTW, I personally think Art asking (redacted) to co-host was a smart move. Not only does she have a great voice, she's very smart, and upbeat, and funny. Whereas Art is much more serious. I think it's going to be a really good time. I'll be listening.

Obviously Art agrees with you, but I don't know why.   None of the great radio hosts ever had side kicks.  I disagree with you on her voice, but that is just personal preference.  There's nothing wrong with her voice per se, I just don't prefer it.  As for smart upbeat and funny, I haven't heard her enough to make an opinion on that.  The few shows I listened to where she was on, it didn't seem like she talked very much.   I probably won't listen when she is on with Art.  So to each their own.

coaster

Quote from: area51drone on May 31, 2015, 05:20:32 PM
Obviously Art agrees with you, but I don't know why.   None of the great radio hosts ever had side kicks.  I disagree with you on her voice, but that is just personal preference.  There's nothing wrong with her voice per se, I just don't prefer it.  As for smart upbeat and funny, I haven't heard her enough to make an opinion on that. 
Then how can you pass judgement on something when you have no knowledge of it? C'mon now, stop being butthurt.

3OctaveFart

Our maid (who also happens to be hot) charges $20 an hour for two hours of work.
I usually give her $50 because she works her tail off.
Here's the secret to cleaning, Falkie- tidy up the place each day and it doesn't become an unmanageable shithole.

Who

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 31, 2015, 05:10:45 PM
Unlike you, I give my wife a weekly allowance to keep it clean and neat.

Good for you, Ward Cleaver. 

area51drone

Quote from: coaster on May 31, 2015, 05:22:44 PM
Then how can you pass judgement on something when you have no knowledge of it? C'mon now, stop being butthurt.

Sheesh.   I didn't pass judgement on her, I said I don't think Art needs a sidekick, and I don't prefer her voice.  To me she sounds a little too much like this girl I didn't like back in the day.  But that has nothing to do with redacted, it's not her fault she sounds like that.   

coaster

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 31, 2015, 05:16:12 PM

thats not tea falkie is drinking out of that mug. there is only one excuse for that one eyed gaze.

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 05:22:55 PM
Here's the secret to cleaning, Falkie- tidy up the place each day and it doesn't become an unmanageable shithole.

Exactly.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 31, 2015, 10:20:24 AM
OK, you produce the videos, smart one. ;)
Titling system is fine the way it is. People FIND me out there from all the sites reposting my videos and through other means.

Name of channel IS The Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) or George Senda.
Not mystery banker deaths.

Noory mentioned that * I * did a video on those deaths as George Senda, the Guy From Pittsburgh ( tm ) not MYSTERY BANKER DEATHS ...
Though he did bring up the topic and then mentioned me.

I just clicked on the Jade Helm video and it says my handle, episode # and Jade Helm.
I then clicked on the banker video and it says the same, the beginning of mystery banker and this as the description immediately under the video as it plays, as I do for EVERY video.

Published on May 29, 2015
I talk about the spate of mysterious banker deaths in the last few years and the death of a Nobel prize winner and his wife in a car accident.

Now maybe it shows up differently on a pc or android or other tablet but I can see it quite clearly on my Mac.

Art Bell quitting Dark Matter video views 3,040 not 4,000.
I have consistently promoted Art on my channel except when he quit when I ( and presumably others ) got so mad about it.
I did do a couple of negative videos about it.
Even did one about Art calling Gabcast and created the Art Bell Cat ( not stupid scorpion ) Army.
I just wear the shirt because I want people to see a talk show host no one has ever heard of.
Yeah, right.
Cost me $ 32 to get that shirt made up and have even sold a couple.
My videos are in 59 playlists and I just broke a small earnings milestone as I moved up into a higher $ category in earnings.
#1 video is the King Human one followed by Noory interview. Art Bell quitting DM is third I think.

Wore my corrected conspiracy expert shirt last night. Got continually stopped by people who saw it and like it as we went through the streets of San Francisco and on Clement Street.
Took Kathy to Lovejoy's Tea Room on Church Street and she loved it.

As I have repeatedly said ( over and over ) there IS a description immediately under the video of the topic and the topic IS in the title. If * I * can clearly see it on all my devices, why can't you ?

Banker death video views at 217 overnight.
Noory interview now at 1647.
Pearl 449

And I am going to have a contest for subscribers. Giving away autographed copy of The Source. Best answer as to why you want book and why you love Art Bell, gets book sent to subscriber.

Got two new subscribers today. Now 173.
Jade Helm video finally up. And funny video on India and bird spy.

Bought heating pad yesterday. Injury in side much better though still hurts to cough.
Kathy coming over sometime today and will do Kathy's Korner video.
Back to bed. Got 2 hours of sleep Friday. Kathy came over and woke me up. Still tired.

You realize the numbers your bragging about are pathetic?
People with a similar numbers of videos generally get thousand of views per video.

Everything you do needs to be improved but your too lazy to learn anything or take any critical advice. Sound fimilar?

Just like your hero noory.

Art doesn't need a sidekick, he's just trying something different for the open lines shows for some added energy. Or maybe he's angling for wife #5, who knows.

Objecting to the move this early exposes how jealous you really are.

PathoJen

Obviously Art agrees with you, but I don't know why.   None of the great radio hosts ever had side kicks.  I disagree with you on her voice, but that is just personal preference.  There's nothing wrong with her voice per se, I just don't prefer it.  As for smart upbeat and funny, I haven't heard her enough to make an opinion on that.  The few shows I listened to where she was on, it didn't seem like she talked very much.   I probably won't listen when she is on with Art.  So to each their own.
Howard Stern has Robin Quivers.

PathoJen

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 31, 2015, 05:31:53 PM
Art doesn't need a sidekick, he's just trying something different for the open lines shows for some added energy. Or maybe he's angling for wife #5, who knows.

Objecting to the move this early exposes how jealous you really are.
Right. You should give her a chance before you automatically assume you won't like her on the show. I'm so excited for her! :D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: area51drone on May 31, 2015, 04:13:49 PM
I mean no offense to Redacted, because she's fits right in on a show like Gabcast, but why Art is offering her a gig co-hosting open lines is beyond me.  I could care less to hear anyone other than Art fielding calls.

This is like the third post from Bellgabers questioning Art's choice. Why care about what Art decides?
It will work or not, time will tell. If it does, Ms Redacted life is going to change big time, and that could be a pretty cool thing for her.... Or not, time will tell. Should be an interesting ride for us all to witness, if Bellgad's own Eliza Doolittle blossoms into fame and fortune. I hope she succeeds.

PathoJen

She's pretty chill on Gabcast, she doesn't talk over people, and she just interjects when someone addresses her specifically or when she's got something to say. She's really good at  taking cues too. A bunch of the guys on GC will all be talking at once, and she just stops, and listens, vs trying to compete for attention, I'm not saying the guys on GC are competing, I'm just saying she doesn't compete. I can't explain it really, I just think she's got something special about her. And Art sees it too.

PathoJen

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 31, 2015, 05:34:17 PM
This is like the third post from Bellgabers questioning Art's choice. Why care about what Art decides?
It will work or not, time will tell. If it does, Ms Redacted life is going to change big time, and that could be a pretty cool thing for her.... Or not, time will tell. Should be an interesting ride for us all to witness, if Bellgad's own Eliza Doolittle blossoms into fame and fortune. I hope she succeeds.
Only 3 posts? Everyone is obviously either slacking, or everyone agrees with Art. :)

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 31, 2015, 05:10:45 PM
Unlike you, I give my wife a weekly allowance to keep it clean and neat.

I've never asked Noory to come and personally clean my apartment.
Kathy got taken out to lunch by Patty and is coming here tomorrow to clean up my living room as I am not yet up to par.
And YOU * ARE * an idiot, Mr. Clueless, not I.
As I address you and your fellow clueless haters in THIS video as I talk about those who THINK ( AND know NOTHING ) I HATE Art Bell !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2gso_dX63c

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 01:46:54 PM
I think she might be the one gaming the system.

Don't we all game the system in one form or another.? We all have to cheat to eat.
So Coaster builds houses, he has to provide a better product and/or lower cost to get the job.
He gamed the system and cheated some other builder out of the job. And that 'Other Builder that Coaster cheated, is going to starve unless he cheats some other builder. So it goes, until the last builder cheated, ends up blowing his brains out or is on the Goverment Dole.

Daggit

Falkie your hatred for Art is palpable.

If anyone would like a free avatar please feel free to use one of these.

I call this one Ecstasy.

This one is aptly named Who Cut the Cheeze?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 31, 2015, 05:42:17 PM
I've never asked Noory to come and personally clean my apartment.
And YOU * ARE * an idiot, Mr. Clueless, not I.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70zUwrBFUBo

"Tell ya what, Noory.  Next time you come to the San Francisco Bay Area, drop me an e-mail.  And when you're done with your venue, come on over here.  You can help me vacuum or maybe do my dishes.  Or, um, help me carry laundry downstairs to the washer and dryer.  Maybe I can make you my willing kitchen slave.  Because one thing about you, you make presumably ten, a hundred, a thousand times more than I make a month.  You got a house.  You can afford a housekeeper.  I can't.  I'm a poor and poverty-stricken man.  That's part of the reason I'm postin' these videos . . . so if I pay them 50 bucks to come in here and help clean, do I send you the bill George?  Let me know, will ya?"

3OctaveFart

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 31, 2015, 05:49:00 PM
Don't we all game the system in one form or another.? We all have to cheat to eat.
So Coaster builds houses, he has to provide a better product and/or lower cost to get the job.
He gamed the system and cheated some other builder out of the job. And that 'Other Builder that Coaster cheated, is going to starve unless he cheats some other builder. So it goes, until the last builder cheated, ends up blowing his brains out or is on the Goverment Dole.
I think it requires a sort of native intelligence to beat a system, sure.
But as Noory says, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck here. I can spot the cheating.
My mother worked a nursing job with spinal stenosis until she was 67, Kathie can go get a part-time gig.

Quote from: Daggit on May 31, 2015, 05:54:34 PM
Falkie your hatred for Art is palpable.

If anyone would like a free avatar please feel free to use one of these.

I call this one Ecstasy.

This one is aptly named Who Cut the Cheeze?

This is funny. I am amused.

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on May 31, 2015, 05:24:58 PM
Sheesh.   I didn't pass judgement on her, I said I don't think Art needs a sidekick, and I don't prefer her voice.  To me she sounds a little too much like this girl I didn't like back in the day.  But that has nothing to do with redacted, it's not her fault she sounds like that.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 05:38:26 PM
George takes aim at his detractors.

I still feel like George could have really let his detractors have it in this video.  He mildly put them in their places for saying that he doesn't support Art Bell, but there are many who need to be called out on the carpet by name.  I told him privately that I want to see George Senda unleashed and unfiltered.  Hopefully we will see a very real and very public dressing-down of these individuals in the near future.

Now, I will say this to his detractors here myself.  You guys have no idea what George Senda, of course, is working on for the future.  People have said that he peaked with the Noory interview.  People say that he has no clue what he is doing, or how to use his equipment.  The best analogy I could find to show what is going on is this video called "Fillmore Slim Gets Knocked."  The color balance is off for some reason, but you'll at least get the point.  The guy who posted it turned up the volume on his TV about 7 seconds in, so you can hear what is being said just fine. 

Warning:  Contains Strong Language and Subject Matter That Some May Find Offensive.  No graphic imagery involved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od9LcB-r02k

If you didn't watch the video, you should watch for about 30 seconds starting around 1:59.  When Fillmore licks his lips at 2:03, he says all he needs to say with that one gesture - classic!  What, you guys thought Falkie was only 448 YouTube videos deep?  That was just the bench warmers!  He's got his first string - the champions - on the way!

(Retracted):  My favorite part was at 2:28.  "Toodle-oodle-oodle-oo!"  I can just see Falkie in his Prius, honking his horn and collecting his YouTube cash!  "Toodle-oodle-oodle-oo!"  Ha ha!   ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;)

The has-been Bulkie lied about someone with the surname "Dickensheet" existing, so his lies get grander and even more unbelievable with each video.

3OctaveFart

Gerry, I would like Falkie to do a call-in show where he may take calls from his haters. He needs a co-host and a moderator.