• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

You mean to say you're not a fan of the Cat Box, 3OF? Bulkie tried his hand at a podcast while flying solo and then proceeded to yell at his only caller and farted loud enough that he ended up pulling the episode.

Dateline

I have had diarrhea for the past 72 hours, no shit.
I have my  toilet seat engrained on my ass.
Took some pepto pismol but it did not stop it.
Going to the emergency room, but those Mexicans want free medical care, and here I came in first with my card, a medical card.  Why do they get to go first?  I was here first?
They did not know art bell but the said they would go to a jimmy church.

Now, for my next Youtube videos on my new channel Dateline to Endtimes, I will be performing exercises that even a Falkie can do in the living room.

For my second video, I will teach you how to stop drinking a case and take it to a six pack for those on this thread with drinking problems.

Well, for my third video, I will just drink to that?

Do you think I can do it!  Impersonate the big guy and do a Falkie!

area51drone

Quote from: PathoJen on May 31, 2015, 05:32:47 PM
Howard Stern has Robin Quivers.

She was the news gal and he just asked her questions to bring her into the conversation.  I wouldn't call her a sidekick.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 06:57:21 PM
Gerry, I would like Falkie to do a call-in show where he may take calls from his haters. He needs a co-host and a moderator.

I have no idea what your background and skills are, but Ol' Gerry probably doesn't have the know-how to pull this off.  I believe the only one (at least that I'm aware of) who has the technical know-how to arrange this is Drone.  If he can make this happen on a future version of the Catbox, or in whatever venue he deems fit, I will do my damndest to participate.  I think I could be a "voice of reason," so I'd volunteer to be the moderator if nobody else steps forward.

Great idea, Meatie Pie.

Quote from: area51drone on May 31, 2015, 07:27:01 PM
She was the news gal and he just asked her questions to bring her into the conversation.  I wouldn't call her a sidekick.

Do the truly great ones need a sidekick?  Does Rush Limbaugh need a sidekick?  Does he even need guests?  No - and he is the more than just the King of Talk Radio (daytime or late night).  He is the Emperor of Talk Radio!

Most hosts don't have a sidekick - unless it's some stupid "morning zoo" kind of a show, or sports talk radio.

Art is one of the greats - he doesn't need a sidekick.

Daggit

PathoJen

Quote from: area51drone on May 31, 2015, 07:27:01 PM
Drone, really? Have you not listened to Howard Stern. She is his Ed McMahon. His middle name should be Howard "Right Robin?" Stern.

area51drone

Quote from: PathoJen on May 31, 2015, 07:32:39 PM
Drone, really? Have you not listened to Howard Stern. She is his Ed McMahon. His middle name should be Howard "Right Robin?" Stern.

There's a big difference between Stern's type of show and Art's type of show and you know it.  Robin did not start out as a sidekick.   If you want to define her as one, fine.   Larry King is another who never needed a sidekick. Gerry's right.  Art got to where he was without a redacted, he certainly doesn't need her now.   Why he feels he does is beyond me.  And I don't really give a shit about it either, except I think it's not something I'm interested in really listening to.  I'll give it a try and if I like it great, if not, then I'll tune out.   I don't take anything away from redacted, good for her if this turns into something for her.

PathoJen

Quote from: area51drone on May 31, 2015, 07:40:30 PM
There's a big difference between Stern's type of show and Art's type of show and you know it.  Robin did not start out as a sidekick.   If you want to define her as one, fine.   Larry King is another who never needed a sidekick. Gerry's right.  Art got to where he was without a redacted, he certainly doesn't need her now.   Why he feels he does is beyond me.  And I don't really give a shit about it either, except I think it's not something I'm interested in really listening to.  I'll give it a try and if I like it great, if not, then I'll tune out.   I don't take anything away from redacted, good for her if this turns into something for her.
We all agree he doesn't "need" a sidekick. But, by adding (redacted) to the mix he's possibly adding a cherry on top of his already perfect hot fudge sundae. No innuendos intended.

Who said Art NEEDS a co-host?  He's just changing things up a bit, big deal.  They are keeping the details confidential for now, but it sounds like an occasional appearance (perhaps including doing a segment or so on her astrology stuff from time to time) and chiming in on open lines calls.  I'm pretty sure Art will be doing the guest interviews himself

I look forward to her being on the show

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 31, 2015, 07:29:44 PM
Do the truly great ones need a sidekick?  Does Rush Limbaugh need a sidekick?  Does he even need guests?  No - and he is the more than just the King of Talk Radio (daytime or late night).  He is the Emperor of Talk Radio!

Most hosts don't have a sidekick - unless it's some stupid "morning zoo" kind of a show, or sports talk radio.

Art is one of the greats - he doesn't need a sidekick.

That is why his show is being pulled in a lot of markets like Boston, and where I live. The guys about to fall, and soond he and Noory will both be done.

Dateline

I thought I would input on the co-hosting idea, and this is NOT against Redacted.  Personally, I do not care for co-hosted radio shows.
I like some dual interviews, but that just not my preference.  It could be anyone.  That is on a long-segment interview show, I expect the host to carry the show. 

Ms. C

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 31, 2015, 07:45:09 PM
Who said Art NEEDS a co-host?  He's just changing things up a bit, big deal.  They are keeping the details confidential for now, but it sounds like an occasional appearance (perhaps including doing a segment or so on her astrology stuff from time to time) and chiming in on open lines calls.  I'm pretty sure Art will be doing the guest interviews himself

Oh my goodness ... I can't believe all the yaking and controversy about (Redacted).  (I see and understand the 'jealousy' aspect of certain individuals because they were not the 'chosen' one) ... but would they be carrying on if it was Bateman or MV who was asked to participate?   Perhaps a bit .. but not all these constant post,. WTF?  Is it a anti-female thing ... my gut kinda leans towards this way ....

LOL, personally, I think as PaperBoy states above ... Art announced that he is going to have (Redacted) on occasionally with open-lines -- so whats the big deal ?

This all reminds me of that 'telephone' game we used to play as kids .... when someone whispers something in your ear and you whisper to the next and etc. ...... and then the end person says out-loud when he 'thinks' he has heard
  -- so an 'occasional' segment with (Redacted) has been passed on and on to where she is  the co-host, the side kick, and even possibly a  future wife .....

Edit:  I'm very excited for July and the start of the show with Art and the occasional appearance of (Redacted) of BellGab ... how fortunate can we all be?    8)  ;D

Quote from: Ms. C on May 31, 2015, 08:05:06 PM
Edit:  I'm very excited for July and the start of the show with Art and the occasional appearance of (Redacted) of BellGab ... how fortunate can we all be?    8)  ;D

eyup. we will be able to say that we knew (Redacted) before her claim to fame.  8)

Quote from: Ms. C on May 31, 2015, 08:05:06 PM
This all reminds me of that 'telephone' game we used to play as kids .... when someone whispers something in your ear and you whisper to the next and etc. ...... and then the end person says out-loud when he 'thinks' he has heard
  -- so an 'occasional' segment with (Redacted) has been passed on and on to where she is  the co-host, the side kick, and even possibly a  future wife .....

talk about yer arc of distortion...  ;D

3OctaveFart

My simple feeling is that a guy who's in the National Radio Hall of Fame doesn't need a co-host.
I don't care if it's Elmer Fudd or the Virgin Mary.
It is extraneous.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on May 31, 2015, 07:45:09 PM

Yes, I think he said monthly but I could have misunderstood. I think she will not be used daily, just a contributor like RCH used to be, that's what I envision. I think that will work fine. I got no problem with her coming on every so often for 5 minutes or sitting in with open lines once a month.
I agree I am tuning  in for art bell, as is everyone else.

If it's for astrology baloney, I'll zone out in a hurry.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on May 31, 2015, 08:39:22 PM
If it's for astrology baloney, I'll zone out in a hurry.

No doubt - so will I.  That kind of stuff belongs on Noory's Coast program, along with the likes of the numbers lady and multi-time C2C guest Dr. Eric Pearl (last appearance in June 2013).

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 31, 2015, 07:27:09 PM
I have no idea what your background and skills are, but Ol' Gerry probably doesn't have the know-how to pull this off.  I believe the only one (at least that I'm aware of) who has the technical know-how to arrange this is Drone.  If he can make this happen on a future version of the Catbox, or in whatever venue he deems fit, I will do my damndest to participate.  I think I could be a "voice of reason," so I'd volunteer to be the moderator if nobody else steps forward.

Great idea, Meatie Pie.
I am not the least bit technically skilled or inclined.
I think Falkie's vids could be a little more fan-interactive.
Integrating the haters, of course.
They're fans too, they just don't know it.

Daggit

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 31, 2015, 08:54:11 PM
No doubt - so will I.  That kind of stuff belongs on Noory's Coast program, along with the likes of the numbers lady and multi-time C2C guest Dr. Eric Pearl (last appearance in June 2013).

Roswells, Art

When is this self imposed boycott going to happen? It is really easy, just stop posting here. All the Falkie 'supporters' have all you 'detractors' eating out of their hands. It should be more than 24 hours. It should be for at least weeks or forever. I realize some of you think you know what is going on but since you haven't read the entirety of the thread you don't. The interesting thing about this thread was trying to figure out how someone can be so unaware as Falkie is. Recently his 'supporters' have tried to keep the thread going by making up stories of alcoholism and fighting but as they figured out it isn't as interesting as the real thing. So my idea is stop fucking posting here!

3OctaveFart

No need for the fun to end. There really isn't. 

coaster

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 31, 2015, 05:49:00 PM
Don't we all game the system in one form or another.? We all have to cheat to eat.
So Coaster builds houses, he has to provide a better product and/or lower cost to get the job.
He gamed the system and cheated some other builder out of the job. And that 'Other Builder that Coaster cheated, is going to starve unless he cheats some other builder. So it goes, until the last builder cheated, ends up blowing his brains out or is on the Goverment Dole.
You would be the person who thinks working hard for a living is cheating or "gaming the system". Sorry I bust my ass. Fucking twerp.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 09:06:26 PM
No need for the fun to end. There really isn't.

It isn't fun, unless you enjoy watching someone fail miserably. Yes, I think you do. I can't get help for you, I don't know how.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2015, 09:04:12 PM
When is this self imposed boycott going to happen?

You won't need to "boycott" the thread after MITD launches, it will dry up and die on the vine all on its own.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 31, 2015, 09:10:03 PM
It isn't fun, unless you enjoy watching someone fail miserably. Yes, I think you do. I can't get help for you, I don't know how.
I gave him money, I didn't drop crocodile tears for him on a thread.
He's living his dream. Nothing failed about that.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2015, 09:13:45 PM
I gave him money, I didn't drop crocodile tears for him on a thread.
He's living his dream. Nothing failed about that.

I'm not buying what you are selling.

3OctaveFart

And I don't believe you give half a shit about George Senda, so stop acting like you do.