• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 07:51:45 AM
Doctor Who, I am becoming sort of freaked out by the "video-making" community at large.
Maybe you have to be a little broken inside to make YT a consuming, full-time endeavor, I don't know.

I suppose YT is like most other things.  Most people use it responsibly.  And then the crazies of the world discover it and abuse the hell out of it.

PChirp

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 08:07:05 AM
PChirp, I have watched a few, what little I can handle.
I believe the kid was abused and mistreated, that hurt is at the center of all this.
But not that his neighbor has stuck a gun in his face.
I want to be compassionate but it is all too damn weird, and not even in a fun way.

Eloquently said.  Let's agree the guy is majorly fucked up.  Past abuse, who knows.  He's apparently been abandoned by everyone, including his family.  I too, want to be compassionate.  I can't believe the state of Maine allows him free Internet access.  His posts aren't difficult to handle, they're a goddamn trainwreck.  But I digress, this thread is about Falkie and I'm still pissed he hasn't fixed his avatar.  What's it going to take?

Peace Be With You   :D

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 13, 2015, 07:22:35 AM
Open Lines Gerry's first day on Bellgab was March 23 of this year.  He hit the ground running as Falkie's biggest promoter.  He knew who Falkie's "supporters" were as well as the "haters."  He didn't get that information by lurking.  And there's the nonstop Little Chris-style photoshopping.  There is only one difference between OLG and LC's behavior.  LC used to call Falkie (maybe still does) on the phone.  OLG doesn't because he can't.  Oblivious as he is, Falkie would recognize the voice.  And there's the Little Chris "unofficial" Falkie page - announced on  Bellgab by Open Lines Gerry.  The evidence is overwhelming and conclusive.

It wouldn't take any new user much time to determine which posters fall into which camp - supporters or detractors.  Anybody with half a brain could jump right into this thread like I did, although I think a review of my posts would show that I eased into things over a week or two - wasn't going full bore from Day 1.  It's not that difficult, although maybe you were the exception, Doctor Who - maybe you found it overly challenging as you still struggle to post anything worth reading to this day.  Did littlechris post anything from Coast Insider chats?  I don't know.  If it pisses you guys off even more to think that I'm littlechris in disguise, then I guess maybe that's a good thing as it doesn't really matter what you believe.  It only matters that Open Lines Gerry is a contributing member of this thread.

Depeche Mode - Wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrtydD2u1N0

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 13, 2015, 08:25:18 AM
It only matters that Open Lines Gerry is a contributing member of this thread.

You certainly do that - in the same way a horse contributes fertilizer to a garden.

BTW, Chris, you may want to block Robert Riplie, aka Robert Casio, from following your LittleChris2016 Twitter account.  We're known by the company we keep.

Quote from: area51drone on May 13, 2015, 07:29:29 AM
I know you can't read this, good doctor, but that was me that made the  "announcement."

Excellent point, Drone.  For someone sitting on a pile of "overwhelming and obvious evidence," he should make sure that he's actually verified what he's saying before posting it.

Doctor Who, you should go back through all of my old posts so you can pull out all of the evidence you can find.  I haven't deleted, and won't delete, any of them, so go have fun.  I'm sure you have nothing better to do.

Who

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on May 13, 2015, 08:29:48 AM
Excellent point, Drone.  For someone sitting on a pile of "overwhelming and obvious evidence," he should make sure that he's actually verified what he's saying before posting it.

Doctor Who, you should go back through all of my old posts so you can pull out all of the evidence you can find.  I haven't deleted, and won't delete, any of them, so go have fun.  I'm sure you have nothing better to do.

If you're going to quote me, please do so accurately.

"The evidence is overwhelming and conclusive."

3OctaveFart

PChirp, I just want my Falkie videos after four days without.
They are a fun work diversion, unlike Casio's and his haters'.
This is not unlike how Mountain Dew rotted the teeth of the children of Appalachia.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on May 13, 2015, 06:37:09 AM
Falkie has made more money via his channel than probably 99% of youtube posters out there.  He's a 1%-er

heh heh, ok.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on May 13, 2015, 07:32:34 AM
MV... what would it take, monetarily speaking, to unban Little Chris?

Let's make it a cool thousand.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 13, 2015, 08:29:39 AM
You certainly do that - in the same way a horse contributes fertilizer to a garden.

BTW, Chris, you may want to block Robert Riplie, aka Robert Casio, from following your LittleChris2016 Twitter account.  We're known by the company we keep.

I'm certain that Dr. Clueless is an expert on the subject of horse manure given that he's probably initmately acquanted with it while lying passed out in a garden where the stuff has just been spread. He's an expert on spreading both horse manure and steer manure as evidenced by the posts onthis thread that he leaves with their all too pungent odor and frequency.

Quote from: Doctor Who on May 13, 2015, 08:42:27 AM
If you're going to quote me, please do so accurately.

"The evidence is overwhelming and conclusive."

You got me - I guess I was following your example of inaccuracy in a post.

PChirp

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 08:52:18 AM
This is not unlike how Mountain Dew rotted the teeth of the children of Appalachia.

True, True...Falkie's been lax.  No excuse.  I was so bored and plagued with insomnia last night I watched his review of Marie Calender's rigatoni and Italian sausage and meatball frozen dinner.  I'm thinking, if that won't put you to sleep, I don't know what will.  Funny thing, the damn thing was like 15 minutes long and he never really got to the review.  Next came an Ambien and it was all over.   :P

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 09:03:08 AM
I'm certain that Dr. Clueless is an expert on the subject of horse manure given that he's probably initmately acquanted with it while lying passed out in a garden where the stuff has just been spread. He's an expert on spreading both horse manure and steer manure as evidenced by the posts onthis thread that he leaves with their all too pungent odor and frequency.

Noory interview views up +8 overnight.  Maybe some of the Coast Insiders went to check it out after I asked George about it.  Either that, or the landslide of tweets swept up some more viewers!

area51drone

Quote from: MV on May 13, 2015, 09:01:15 AM
Let's make it a cool thousand.

Is this like bail, where we only have to come up with 10% of it?   I'm pretty sure the #FalkieArmy could manage a hundred to get Chris back here, one way or another.   A thousand?  That might be something we'd have to press Noory for.   Right now Chris is locked up tight in a mayonnaise jar full of formaldehyde...  #FreeLittleChris

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 13, 2015, 08:52:18 AM

I've got them in the can but have been having a lot of trouble sleeping. They will be on after I get a little more sleep. I closed the door, Fluffy has decided to come in and stop chasing the poor outdoor kitties who try to come in here and eat and is lying on my legs and I hope I can do some laundryband cleaning as well as videos and I have a new shirt and am even going to ... Naw, why spoil the surprise.
If I can't sleep, I'll get up and get to work.
Oh, one more thing tonthose who say I'm always broke. I have $60.00 in Quarters sitting on the Imac table across from the couch and will show them to you.
And I gave Kathy gas money so she can continue her search forva new place to live, last night.
MV, Military Justice sends everyone his love.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on May 13, 2015, 09:08:52 AM
Is this like bail, where we only have to come up with 10% of it?   I'm pretty sure the #FalkieArmy could manage a hundred to get Chris back here, one way or another.   A thousand?  That might be something we'd have to press Noory for.   Right now Chris is locked up tight in a mayonnaise jar full of formaldehyde...  #FreeLittleChris

Is that your long lost brother, Doctor Poo ?

onan

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 09:11:39 AM
I have $60.00 in Quarters sitting on the Imac table across from the couch and will show them to you.

Yeah once a month laundry can get expensive.

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on May 12, 2015, 10:57:42 PM
I could pay Guido $500 and be done with it.
I could call my cousins Shlomo and Ariel, they'll do it for half price. * shrug *
They'll do it on their lunch break from the diamond district.

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on May 12, 2015, 10:57:53 PM
you know things have been going well when people are following your twitter just so they can know why your website is broken.
Heh.  that's where I got the hot scoop.  Word on the street, though, was that you had died during a coffee ground enema.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PChirp on May 13, 2015, 09:06:41 AM
True, True...Falkie's been lax.  No excuse.  I was so bored and plagued with insomnia last night I watched his review of Marie Calender's rigatoni and Italian sausage and meatball frozen dinner.  I'm thinking, if that won't put you to sleep, I don't know what will.  Funny thing, the damn thing was like 15 minutes long and he never really got to the review.  Next came an Ambien and it was all over.   :P

I thoughtbthe original Mountain Dew commercials were fully of Appilachian and hillbilly types. Stuff doesn't taste the same as it did when introduced back around 1962. Probably had a lot more sugar in it back then.
And Clueless, it's up to only one person and most assuredly NOT you to bring back Little Chris.
How about it, MV ?
Has he done his  pennance ?
"

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 09:17:26 AM
I thoughtbthe original Mountain Dew commercials were fully of Appilachian and hillbilly types. Stuff doesn't taste the same as it did when introduced back around 1962. Probably had a lot more sugar in it back then.
And Clueless, it's up to only one person and most assuredly NOT you to bring back Little Chris.
How about it, MV ?
Has he done his  pennance ?
"

How about Bart Ell?

paladin1991

Quote from: onan on May 12, 2015, 11:13:19 PM
There's an idea have Falkie interview Phil Hendrie.
The genius that is so casually dispensed in this thread.

Falkie2013

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 13, 2015, 09:14:43 AM
Page 420 man!

Somehow I just knew I heard you rushing in the bushes at the Martinez, not MY name Art, station with the stray cats, beavers and river otters last time I was there.
Paper*Boy took the meet Falkie in person challenge and lived.
Are YOU up to the challenge as well or are you going to wimp out like last year ?

Who

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 09:03:08 AM

Really?  I'm half your age and own my own house.  I pay taxes.  I don't flaunt the law and endanger the public by driving without a driver's license.  I have had a valid driver's license since I was 16.  I don't have hundreds of dollars of unpaid fines.  I don't accept money from talk  show hosts and brag about it.  I don't take internet trolls into my confidence and think they're my friends.  That's enough for now.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ONeill on May 13, 2015, 09:20:54 AM
How about Bart Ell?

We have enough trolls in here. Don't need no more.

onan

Shit falkie, send me a thousand bucks and I won't darken your doorway again. Not in fuckin quarters though.

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on May 13, 2015, 05:23:16 AM
Once again you and your trollish friends MISS the point as you so often do.
I used the Caesar reference to make the point that so many of you continuallly said that the interview was not going to happen and that Noory was going to stiff me for the price of my glasses.
It was a historical reference and sarcasm, something that none of probably know anything about because you are and always will be spouting out of your ass idiots.
I and Kathy showed up, Noory said he would do the interview AND said he would also send me a check.
Noory showed up too with Tommy and signed the cartoons as he told me he would.
He was right on all 3  counts and you and your troll companions were not only proven wrong but shown up once again to be the total FOOLS that you truly are.

Noory  & Tommy. 3 . Trolls 0.

Falkie & Kathy.  3. Trolls  0.

Falkie supporters 3. Trolls 0.

Paper*Boy 1. Trolls 0.

The Noory interview is but a stepping stone to other interviews and Noory himself said he enjoyed the interview and had a good time.
Get over it, losers.
Don't be such a douche.   I think that most of us here would love for you to be able to vault into some success and not be the parasite that you are.  In fact, maybe so busy managing your success that you wouldn't have time to shit in this thread.

Just a thought before your second breakfast. 

Motivation to follow.

paladin1991

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 12, 2015, 05:34:36 PM
  Sendamemoney! You shameless, insufferable maggot! How many things did you try and shove into the '2 things?'6? 8? 36?  I lost count, cupcake.  You must have taken my advice, cupped your balls upon awakening fm your thrice daily hibernation and have made an attempt to to walk upright.  I recognize your vicious rant for what it is.  A cry for help. 

I am here for you, sweetness.  Now that you are standing up, take off your mothers dress and walk like a man.  I realize that you are your daddy's sweetest little girl, but you have taken a small, but vital step in the direction of true manhood.  Don't waste this moment.

Much like your interview, amateurish and ineffectual, yes, let's be honest, it was a trainwreck.  Though you grifted your way to and through the interview on Kath's back, you did the interview.  Dont waste the momentum son.  Cease your endless infantile prattling of the minutiae of your existence.   Nobody fucking cares.  In fact, most don't care whether you live or die.

But I do, maggot. I may rant and rave, scream and shout, run in circles, put my left foot in and shake it all about, but I keep coming back to attempt to drag and push your skeevy, maggoty, carcass just a few meters closer to true manhood.   You are fucked up.  You must unfuck yourself. 

Kath is counting on you to be A Man.  Tick Tock.  Tick fucking tock, maggot!.  I know, it has to be hard to stand on your feet, cup your balls and shout, 'I am a man, MF'rs!'  I know it has to be hard when you've been life's bitch for so long.

Let go of life's pocket.  You are not imprisoned by life or anyone.  You've done it to yourself.  Push the jail cell door open.  It's only locked because you believe it to be. 

And your reference to 'Oalidin' is noted, but false.  Onan and paladin1991 are two different ppl.  Dumbass. 

https://youtu.be/mkoPq5AOCOA

Here's your morning motivational. 

Douche