• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 07, 2018, 11:35:30 PM
Work done for the night.   Emotionally drained from George's stream tonight so time to hit the hay.

Take care all

Goodnight!

Queenie

Quote from: SnapT on May 07, 2018, 11:30:57 PM
He is so angry lately.

Tizzy and I never saw him being so mad. Tizzy thinks he is exhausted and dehydrated.
He got very made when I chatted that Tizzy said he should get some sleep and drink more water.

We are still shocked that he was chatting to me about very gross intentions.

Queenie

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:36:34 PM
Goodnight!

Good night.

We saw a side of George tonight that you must have witnessed before. We turned him off too

FallenSeraph

HE'S JUST LEAVING US SITTING HERE WHILE HE TAKES A SHOWER?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Queenie on May 07, 2018, 11:41:08 PM
Good night.

We saw a side of George tonight that you must of witnessed before. We turned him off too

Don't be concerned,
Snap T and Six Weeks are trolling George. I helped George buy a ticket to attend AlienCon. No good deed done to help George goes unpunished.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

he should take a warm shower to lower his core temp.

FallenSeraph

OK kids, there's no way I'm gonna sit here and listen to this song and stare at this stuffed animal while he takes a shower. Goodnight! This wins for BizarroLand.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:51:36 PM
OK kids, there's no way I'm gonna sit here and listen to this song and stare at this stuffed animal while he takes a shower. Goodnight! This wins for BizarroLand.

maxed out your pleasure threshold?  ;)

SnapT

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:51:36 PM

Good night!  I'll keep watching because I'm insane.

Queenie

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:47:41 PM
Oh man, my stomach hurts from laughing.

I guess it is funny if you aren't the target of his rage. Tizzy and I felt sorry for Kathy when he was yelling at her. It was disgusting behavior. 

Queenie

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 07, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

.PLEASE DONATE. 20 HOURS LEFT AND DARKNESS.

Eric wants to know if George is doing a 20 hour Marathon broadcast?

Queenie

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 08, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
Oh man I'm dying. 😂🤣😂🤣

LOL we turned him back on. Guess he didn't ban me. Now George is asking if anyone can hear him and no but me replied that I could hear him. Eric said I should reply "that I can't hear him"

He could have been paid a million by those rich Arabs. George you numbskull.

FallenSeraph

Now his sound is SO BAD.

And yeah I'm still here. Sigh. George, I can't quit you.

SnapT

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 08, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
Now his sound is SO BAD.

And yeah I'm still here. Sigh. George, I can't quit you.

I finally went to listen to the last part of MITD without a bellowing maniac screaming at trolls accompanying it.

chefist

Was the dancing Pokeman a hit in the chat? Ha  ;D Dear lord...

FallenSeraph

Quote from: SnapT on May 08, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
I finally went to listen to the last part of MITD without a bellowing maniac screaming at trolls accompanying it.

I couldn't take it anymore. I suddenly had a sobering crash along the lines of:

-- Why am I spending so much time watching this horrible man?

-- Suddenly the masses are fawning over creeper Dave Schrader.

-- George Noory switched his BG avatar from a koala bear to a freaky dude pulling his eyes out.

-- THE WORLD HAS TURNED UPSIDE-DOWN.

-- (And I'm out of Ambien.)

The Falkie chat was hilarious tonight though. I'll give it that.

Goodnight (for realz this time), folks!

This Afghanistan thing really gets George steamed.  I am going to go out on a limb here and surmise that when George set up his PayPal account and he was getting impatient answering a few questions, the drop-down menu first choice was alphabetical...Afghanistan, and he didn't take the time to toggle down to United States, so now he is forever believed to be living in Afghanistan.  LOL. 

I get a real kick out of the fact that not only does he grovel for money, but he insists upon the manner in which it is given to him. 

I wonder if George has a summer home in Iraq?

Anybody know of a fast way to create youtu.be  logins without having to keep adding fresh email addresses ? Fatty hasnt unbanned my accounts.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 08, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
This Afghanistan thing really gets George steamed.  I am going to go out on a limb here and surmise that when George set up his PayPal account and he was getting impatient answering a few questions, the drop-down menu first choice was alphabetical...Afghanistan, and he didn't take the time to toggle down to United States, so now he is forever believed to be living in Afghanistan.  LOL. 

I get a real kick out of the fact that not only does he grovel for money, but he insists upon the manner in which it is given to him. 

I wonder if George has a summer home in Iraq?

Makes me wonder if he really did help IBM out of the shit...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ONeill on May 08, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
Fuck Senda with a toaster.

His physiology is going to suffer..He's had a cactus, a 990lb anvil (Industrial), a toaster, several other household items, I believe a fridge and a washing machine forced into his rectum.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
Makes me wonder if he really did help IBM out of the shit...

Maybe if IBM was headquartered in Kabul at the time.

ONeill

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 08, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
His physiology is going to suffer..He's had a cactus, a 990lb anvil (Industrial), a toaster, several other household items, I believe a fridge and a washing machine forced into his rectum.

And the trombone, you forgot the trombone!