• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 10, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
Raise your hand if you believe Falkie took the bus home, there was no cab ride, and it's just another grift.

Fyodor Gutman

Has Senda ever said why he doesn't ask his own family for money instead of strangers who think his videos suck?

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
...a miracle maybe?

I was seriously looking forward to a month of fun, posting troll comments under his videos, while he was unable to get online to delete them.

Curses, foiled again  >:(
There is still a chance that his internet will go off, but only a slim one. He did say that it will not be off until Friday or so but Tuesday was the last live because he was too busy the rest of the week.
He also said that he would still be posting videos by using free wifi and such, it is just the live aspect that he quit.
Kathy has been demanding that he save her from Talkie the terror cat and he is certain that he will get $500 doing that, so watch for the video soon.

He seems to have worked his pity magic on Amber and it would not be surprising if she pays his internet bill. I do not know what kind of pity juju he used but it seems strong. She spotted him as a grifter and a con man the first day she saw him, I  was a part of the Facebook threads about him then this last month she turned 360 and pitties the fool, I do not get it.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on May 10, 2018, 02:06:58 PM
Has Senda ever said why he doesn't ask his own family for money instead of strangers who think his videos suck?

There is possible evidence that his niece gave him a bunch of money recently.
In a video he said he called his sister but she would not talk to him, I think.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 10, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Who is his friend “Paul”?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Norm on May 10, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
WalMart moves around managers more frequently then I change underwear.

Once a year, then. Unless you turn them inside out about the six month mark.

I don't want to be morbid or something, but considering how he has neglect his physical and mental health his entire life, how long to those people usually live? Don't they tend to keel over from lifestyle-related illnesses like heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, stroke, and other fat people diseases?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 10, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Ohhhh, can you imagine the goldmine the sister could provide? Senda: The Early Years. All his youthful/middle-aged adventures in grifting. The El Dorado of the Falkie thread.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 02:12:53 PM
Who is his friend “Paul”?

Paul is a real life friend that goes way back, no other info.

I have questions about Maroney, he was also a long time real life friend. But in a secret vid he talks about who he trusts and he says to some degree Maroney because he instigated much of this. The this in question was some circle shenanigans so was the circle in touch with Maroney?

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 10, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I have questions about Maroney, he was also a long time real life friend. But in a secret vid he talks about who he trusts and he says to some degree Maroney because he instigated much of this. The this in question was some circle shenanigans so was the circle in touch with Maroney?

I was informed that Maroney died...true?

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2018, 02:28:05 PM
I was informed that Maroney died...true?
the dead guy with a wife Falkie was unaware of ?
the widow who cheated Falkie out of the library “he was promised” ?

I would had enjoyed hearing how that conversation went !

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 10, 2018, 02:09:04 PM
There is still a chance that his internet will go off, but only a slim one. He did say that it will not be off until Friday or so but Tuesday was the last live because he was too busy the rest of the week.
He also said that he would still be posting videos by using free wifi and such, it is just the live aspect that he quit.
Kathy has been demanding that he save her from Talkie the terror cat and he is certain that he will get $500 doing that, so watch for the video soon.

He seems to have worked his pity magic on Amber and it would not be surprising if she pays his internet bill. I do not know what kind of pity juju he used but it seems strong. She spotted him as a grifter and a con man the first day she saw him, I  was a part of the Facebook threads about him then this last month she turned 360 and pitties the fool, I do not get it.

Amber sounds like a variant of those women who end up marrying murderers in prison. I didn't realise there were so many people out there willing to throw cash at vermin like Senda. I just don't understand them. If they have spare cash then give it to a local charity so you know it's going to a good cause. And if you're lonely maybe it would help to meet people. But pissing it away on scum like Senda baffles me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 10, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

I am pretty sure I have heard him say a couple of times he got money from a friend and then say “Paul” under his breath.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 10, 2018, 03:37:16 PM
I am pretty sure I have heard him say a couple of times he got money from a friend and then say “Paul” under his breath.

I am certain that Paul is his “benefactor” that he talks about.

And Maroney is dead but in the old shirtless despondent leaked video George says that Maroney instigated some of all this. I think it was the catfish podcast network.

This one in the first thirty seconds, how did Maroney work with the circle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YFIujKvwHM

jason.callan

Quote from: SnapT on May 09, 2018, 07:52:32 PM
That's cool, Jason!

You know you're starting to make it as a YouTube star when you get recognized in public.  When my brother goes to baseball games he gets mobbed because he does a baseball channel, but I was surprised when he got recognized by fans while standing in front of the White House on vacation.

What is his channel?

Yorkshire pud

His 'final' live video had far too many potential GIFs...I narrowed it down..

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 10, 2018, 02:09:04 PM
She spotted him as a grifter and a con man the first day she saw him, I  was a part of the Facebook threads about him then this last month she turned 360 and pitties the fool, I do not get it.

Senda may be retarded, but with 50 years of grifting and begging under his belt he knows which side his bread is buttered on.

And that side is with women.  He knows instinctively that they are more susceptible to pity pleas, guilt trips, and brow beatings.  A guy would just tell Senda to go fuck himself (even a fag would), but women can't resist.  It's their nature.  Same thing goes for the "it's for the cats" grift.  He knows that women love cats, and so he works that line too.

Look at Seraphim.  Senda already has her knees a-knockin' and we've caught her at least a couple of times recently reaching for her purse.  Women are basically responsible for keeping Senda living the high life at his shithole in Martinez.  Thanks a lot gals.

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 10, 2018, 02:24:28 PM
I don't want to be morbid or something, but considering how he has neglect his physical and mental health his entire life, how long to those people usually live? Don't they tend to keel over from lifestyle-related illnesses like heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer's, stroke, and other fat people diseases?

Here in the Philippines, there is a pertinent homily: "Bad grass never dies."

GravitySucks

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 10, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
Maroney.  One and the same person.

He has said he received money recently from Paul. Not so sure because Maroney is the dead guy right?

SnapT

Quote from: jason.callan on May 10, 2018, 04:22:59 PM
What is his channel?

Dodgerfilms. 

Fun fact, I did the artwork for his outro in this video and a bunch of others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUB2FPC9lk (and Markplier makes a guest appearance hosting our panel about 6 minutes in)

SnapT

By the way, you can actually SEE his fans mob him like 4 minutes into this video (though it's a planned meet and greet, not a random thing)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D05jKaQ3HQ

Could you imagine if that happened to Falkie?  He'd ban them all from reality for being trolls.

jason.callan

Quote from: SnapT on May 10, 2018, 05:54:32 PM
Dodgerfilms. 

Fun fact, I did the artwork for his outro in this video and a bunch of others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUB2FPC9lk (and Markplier makes a guest appearance hosting our panel about 6 minutes in)

Thank you I will check it out.

damon

Falkie should smoke some Marijuana when he does his next live stream. That would be FUN to watch.