• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: mv on August 21, 2017, 07:43:46 PM
what thread are you looking for?  perhaps i can help.  i still have access to the old search.

One of the Bellgab haterz wondered why Senda didn't fight in Vietnam since he was old enough for the draft at the time.  He declared in one of his videos that he was only eligible for one year and that his lottery number was 364.  I posted that he was actually eligible for two draft lotteries based on his birthdate, and gave his numbers for each of those years, neither of which was 364.  I don't remember if I was posting under this handle or FearBoysWithBugs.

I appreciate your offer of help but I think the more important issue is the search engine performance rather than the posts in question.

3OctaveFart

I think ZaZa was that Curandero guy from way back in the thread. The word diarrhea was even more excruciating to read than Casio's.

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on August 21, 2017, 07:59:03 PM
I think ZaZa was that Curandero guy from way back in the thread. The word diarrhea was even more excruciating to read than Casio's.

Ciardelo?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 21, 2017, 07:55:27 PM
One of the Bellgab haterz wondered why Senda didn't fight in Vietnam since he was old enough for the draft at the time.  He declared in one of his videos that he was only eligible for one year and that his lottery number was 364.  I posted that he was actually eligible for two draft lotteries based on his birthdate, and gave his numbers for each of those years, neither of which was 364.  I don't remember if I was posting under this handle or FearBoysWithBugs.

i typed "lottery 364" in the old forum search and it only found your post from today.  i typed the same in the new google search, and it found this post:
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/the-general-musings-of-falkie2013-(a-k-a-george-senda-a-failed-youtuber)/msg749149/#msg749149

could this be the post you're referring to?  it's not by you, though... so idunno.

I appreciate your offer of help but I think the more important issue is the search engine performance rather than the posts in question.

i know.  i was just messing with you, but i really will look...

Quote from: mv on August 21, 2017, 08:18:23 PM
i typed "lottery 364" in the old forum search and it only found your post from today.  i typed the same in the new google search, and it found this post:
http://bellgab.com/random-topics/the-general-musings-of-falkie2013-(a-k-a-george-senda-a-failed-youtuber)/msg749149/#msg749149

could this be the post you're referring to?  it's not by you, though... so idunno.

That's the one.  I was banned at the time, or something, so I emailed the information to RS who took it downtown.

So it's still your fault I couldn't find my post, just for a different reason.

Quote from: mv on August 21, 2017, 08:18:23 PM

i know.  i was just messing with you, but i really will look...

That was from a PM that DPS sent me. I really do not know the info but some of those numbers might help track down DPSs post.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 21, 2017, 08:25:26 PM
That's the one.  I was banned at the time, or something, so I emailed the information to RS who took it downtown.

So it's still your fault I couldn't find my post, just for a different reason.

i can't even begin to remember why you were banned.  i'd forgotten you ever were banned, actually.  good thing we have those occasional "great unbannings."

Praise MV.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: mv on August 21, 2017, 08:28:18 PM
i can't even begin to remember why you were banned.  i'd forgotten you ever were banned, actually.  good thing we have those occasional "great unbannings."

Praise MV.

Praise MV $ :)

coaster

Praise MV.
you get more beautiful every time I see you.

i can't even begin to remember why you were banned.

Probably something you did.

Praise MV.

Penis MV.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 21, 2017, 07:55:27 PM

Ol' Gerry asked George about it on behalf of Meatie Pie / 3OctaveFart (via the chat room) during a podcast - I believe an episode of the Gabcast.  I'll try to find the discussion when I can if someone else doesn't find it first.

Quote from: Sasha on August 21, 2017, 07:35:02 PM
anyone know ?
is it ...
Kathy's Corner ?
Kathy's Korner ?
slow Kathy's Korner ?
slow Kathy's BLEEDING Korner ?

*i am confused !

It's "Korner" with a K because it adds a bit of much-needed flair.  George and Kathy approved of it, and Kathy thanked me (referring to me as "William" for some reason) for the YouTube thumbnail I made for them featuring her, some flowers, a rainbow, and some happy balloons for extra cheer.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 21, 2017, 09:04:40 PM
It's "Korner" with a K because it adds a bit of much-needed flair.  George and Kathy approved of it, and Kathy thanked me (referring to me as "William" for some reason) for the YouTube thumbnail I made for them featuring her, some flowers, a rainbow, and some happy balloons for extra cheer.

A friend asked if the extra cheer covered up the bruising and traumatised disposition of Kathy?

damon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-1WBCalN8
George is talking about his haul from safeway and he also talked about sending his Ipad to be repaired. also he said at the end that he is changing his phone number too.

Lilith

At the beginning of the latest video George is sitting on his porch, and he said he finally got his money from the bank, after trying for a year.  I wonder what money he is talking about?

At the end of a very long haul unbagging, we hear that George had to change his phone number...

That was quick.

damon

Quote from: brig on August 21, 2017, 09:14:53 PM
At the end of a very long haul unbagging, we hear that George had to change his phone number...
I posted the unbagging video for everyone.

Yorkshire pud

At the beginning of the latest video George is sitting on his porch, and he said he finally got his money from the bank, after trying for a year.  I wonder what money he is talking about?

Haters and trolls.

Yorkshire pud

That was quick.

That was quick.

Does George change his number everyone he calls a wrong number?

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 21, 2017, 09:31:29 PM
Does George change his number everyone he calls a wrong number?

I think he just likes spoiling our fun.

Lilith

The money he said he finally got out of the bank, after trying for a year concerns me.  Wasn't he just talking recently about trying to get into Kathys bank to fix something for her?

I probably lost track of the details somewhere along the line.  I get distracted by all the mesmerizing items George purchases for his hauls.

I hope George did a video on the Solar Eclipse.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 21, 2017, 09:40:36 PM
The money he said he finally got out of the bank, after trying for a year concerns me.  Wasn't he just talking recently about trying to get into Kathys bank to fix something for her?

I probably lost track of the details somewhere along the line.  I get distracted by all the mesmerizing items George purchases for his hauls.

Oh my  I think you're onto something Grub.  Apparently he "fixed" it.

Love ALL

Praise MV.

I recommend that you never unban a certain person with multiple accounts who has once again been banned.  I also want to thank you for banning him once again.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 21, 2017, 09:46:55 PM
Oh my  I think you're onto something Grub.  Apparently he "fixed" it.

Love ALL

I was thinking the same thing.  I hope he'll go into more details soon.

I'm still waiting to see Georges video of the Eclipse Coverage in Martinez.  I got to see it through one of my neighbors eclipse glasses.  Even here, it was an experience I will remember.  I know it's just an eclipse, but seeing it though those glasses was something I didn't expect to get to do.  Somebody just offered me some glasses unexpectedly while I was sitting outside.

Quote from: brig on August 21, 2017, 09:40:36 PM

George banks with Wells Fargo because they give away toy horses. It was about a year ago that WF got caught open second accounts for people. Of course this affected Senda somehow and he was hit with some over draft fees.
I bet he has been going there once a week for the past year trying to get his $20 back.

I like that he acted like it was someone else that made him change his number. He called me 3 times. He could get away with calling White Crow or Coaster but he called me, that is just not safe.

paladin1991

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 21, 2017, 06:48:53 PM
Because you haven't been nice to him and given him money and tried to improve his life.

About a year ago, I wrote off Senda as a run-of-the-mill parasite, a slightly retarded man who is unable to string four words together that aren’t “Make America Great Again.”

And then THAT happened.

Like the "president," Senda has fashioned bullying and incompetence and proud ignorance into the essence of his YouTube brand, alienating normal people while cultivating his own grotesque base of followers that either cheer on every fuckup and self-inflicted humiliation, or who shower him with endless patience and support because they are delighted to find someone out there more hopelessly worthless than they are.

With all the interpersonal skills of a Trump press secretary, this farcical dwarfish cunt manages to drive off much of the latter group.  Or that's what I used to think.  I mean, 700 followers and none of them still watch his videos?  In reality, I now feel that he's actually a biological monstrosity, a 400lb venus fly trap that ensnares his victims in his back hairs, slowly covers them with his digestive enzymes, hermetically sealed in an existence of total ineptitude intertwined with racism, narcissism, and "haul" videos until they finally lose organ function and disintegrate.

It was all fun and games watching Senda fuck the chicken over and over again.  There's something fascinating about a creature that craves attention and will do anything to get it, with nothing being too shameless in pursuit of his need.  But times have changed.  It’s all too common now to see cellphone videos of people being openly racist in public and property being defaced with swastikas and racist slogans. Some people are emboldened to do this because in their minds they’re doing their part to “Make America Great Again.”  Senda may be a nightmare of mediocrity wrapped in a blatant racist coating -- vegan Hitler sausage -- but he's breeding.  "Life...finds a way."  I, for one, am concerned.

Fuck Senda in the ass with a dead outside cat.

https://youtu.be/G__cEmPmm_k