• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 30, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
French Talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYDlQyWkJc

Thank you for the shout-out in this latest episode, Brig.  I was most honored to receive multiple mentions in one of your esteemed productions.

Despite your admonition to do so, I am not in a position to be able to renounce Mr. Callan and his "my Legion," and would not if I had a choice in the matter anyway.

"Stay safe out there..."

starrmtn001

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 30, 2017, 01:16:05 PM
Haha!  That was far better French than we heard on Martinez Tonightâ,,¢ brig!
Funny, on the surface, but a little disturbing beneath.  I sense much pain, and bitterness toward certain members.  It hurts my Heart.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on January 30, 2017, 04:14:58 PM
Funny, on the surface, but a little disturbing beneath.  I sense much pain, and bitterness toward certain members.  It hurts my Heart.

J'aime tous le monde...
havre de beaute

grub est belle

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 30, 2017, 01:16:05 PM
Haha!  That was far better French than we heard on Martinez Tonightâ,,¢ brig!

I can assure you, there was nothing approaching French spoken on the Martinez Tonight podcast.

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 30, 2017, 07:30:06 AM

An Apple AirPort Extreme.  Of course.  Nothing but the best for the Falkie McMansion - he's got so much square footage to cover.

So that's what? An AirportExtreme, two iPads, an iMac, an AppleTV, one Apple Lapper at Kathy's and another in 'storage' somewheres,
plus a kings ransom each month for internet access and a pet Guatemalan Web Admin.   I believe that is pretty close to right.

Yet his website looks like this.   Wowza.

jason.callan

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on January 30, 2017, 03:42:19 PM
Thank you for the shout-out in this latest episode, Brig.  I was most honored to receive multiple mentions in one of your esteemed productions.

Despite your admonition to do so, I am not in a position to be able to renounce Mr. Callan and his "my Legion," and would not if I had a choice in the matter anyway.

"Stay safe out there..."

thank you buddy.

jason.callan

Quote from: jigsaw on January 29, 2017, 09:15:12 PM
Is his comment, Erie eel slug, meant as an insult or term of endearment ?
George does have an usual way with words.

knowing George it's an insult. lol

Can't wait to see you in the new Saw movie this year.

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 30, 2017, 05:39:10 PM
I can assure you, there was nothing approaching French spoken on the Martinez Tonight podcast.

Yeah, those accents were pretty bad, but it added to the hilarity of it all.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 30, 2017, 03:32:04 PM
That man will do anything for money. Except work for it.

Pffffft once again .. you have it "ass backwards"

1,400+ YouTube Videos are a lot of work!

Although I question George's business plan.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on January 30, 2017, 06:16:29 PM
Yeah, those accents were pretty bad, but it added to the hilarity of it all.

Rubbish! They should be banned.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on January 30, 2017, 05:38:29 PM
J'aime tous le monde...
havre de beaute

grub est belle

Thank You WhiteCrow.  :-*

Perhaps I'll do a "Memoires du BellaHaven (Behind the Scenes)" video someday :D

Just the funny stuff of course..  ;)

Or maybe I could just change the names to protect the innocent.....

jason.callan

here we go folks

https://youtu.be/bAfTfiZmoPI

Wow he didn't mention the me The Erie Eel slug in this one. lol

Lilith

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 30, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
here we go folks

https://youtu.be/bAfTfiZmoPI

I was so happy to hear from him, I left him a comment underneath. I might even give him a thumbs up, I haven't decided yet...

jason.callan

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 30, 2017, 06:55:20 PM
I was so happy to hear from him, I left him a comment underneath. I might even give him a thumbs up, I haven't decided yet...

Go for it he needs all the thumbs up he can get.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 30, 2017, 06:51:21 PM
here we go folks

Wow he didn't mention the me The Erie Eel slug in this one. lol

It isn't ALWAYS about YOU Jason!  Georges room looks nice! Very open and navigatable! Don't forget who made YOU the star sir!

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 30, 2017, 06:57:26 PM
Go for it he needs all the thumbs up his blue turd eye he can get.
I just clarified your statement.
(I agree 💯 %)

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 30, 2017, 06:55:20 PM

Looks like he purged your kind comments Brig.   All is right with the world!     8)

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 30, 2017, 07:09:45 PM
Looks like he purged your kind comments Brig.   All is right with the world!     8)

George is still paying attention.

Praise MV!

coaster

I won't begin to understand this recent drama, I checked out months ago, but I will say that it looks like Falkie let himself go. Not even shaving anymore from the looks of it. I think everyone, on both sides here should let up a little. Just sayin.. Is anyone getting anything from this bullshit anymore? I mean, for years we have gave him shit. For years he has shot back shit in his videos. But honestly, are people still getting anything from this shit? Seems pointless anymore.
It was fun in the beginning. But we still had Art to fall back on every night. Now its just ugly and vulgar. Is Richard Hoagland still alive? That would be something I guess. Guess I'm saying this back and forth shit is fucking boring anymore. When old Falkie dies, what else ya got? Jesus and Mohammad on a fucking double-sided dildo, this shit is old.
Time to reinvent this site. I miss the good bg days...Where the everloving fuck is MV?

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2017, 07:19:29 PM
I won't begin to understand this recent drama, I checked out months ago, but I will say that it looks like Falkie let himself go. Not even shaving anymore from the looks of it. I think everyone, on both sides here should let up a little. Just sayin.. Is anyone getting anything from this bullshit anymore? I mean, for years we have gave him shit. For years he has shot back shit in his videos. But honestly, are people still getting anything from this shit? Seems pointless anymore.
It was fun in the beginning. But we still had Art to fall back on every night. Now its just ugly and vulgar. Is Richard Hoagland still alive? That would be something I guess. Guess I'm saying this back and forth shit is fucking boring anymore. When old Falkie dies, what else ya got? Jesus and Mohammad on a fucking double-sided dildo, this shit is old.
Time to reinvent this site. I miss the good bg days...Where the everloving fuck is MV?

Hey coaster, blow yer damn nose and wake up! George is GROWING A BEARD! Any fool could see that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 07:22:29 PM
Hey coaster, blow yer damn nose and wake up! George is GROWING A BEARD! Any fool could see that.

I suppose you assholes didn't notice the shaved neck?