• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 26, 2016, 10:40:55 AM
He's much more fun when he's not around. When he's here we get long, rambling posts that most people skip over, if they have any sense. A little Senda goes a long way, believe me. He has no sense of humour, so he's not the sort that can play along and get the joke, which makes it even funnier. But his presence isn't essential here, or even desirable. I know some would disagree with me though, but they can all STFU.

I think some of this thread's best material has come about in his absence, so I could take him or leave him, myself.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Laughing Gator on September 26, 2016, 12:28:57 PM
I did find something very interesting today. Do a search on the Contra Costa court's legal records and search Case MSD02-05498.

Seems "sweet Kathy" loves Falkie so much that she filed a NEW restraining order that was granted on 9/19/2016 !!

oh my.

Quote from: mv on September 26, 2016, 01:17:53 PM
if he contacts me, i'll change his bellgab password for him.

^ FRIENDSHIP.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sasha on September 26, 2016, 12:34:25 PM
$$$$$$$$$
Has Falkie ever considered writing a book about his life ??
(just wait then until an old friend from Hollywood reads it and a MOVIE results !!
I vote Leonardo DiCaprio to play Falkie !!
$$$$$$$$$

It better be called, "A life well lived".

MV/Liberace!

For the life of me, I can't understand why Falkie likes Trump.  Trump would drop kick him in the face within the first three minutes of learning anything about him.

GravitySucks

Quote from: mv on September 26, 2016, 02:24:37 PM
For the life of me, I can't understand why Falkie likes Trump.  Trump would drop kick him in the face within the first three minutes of learning anything about him.

Clinton is female.

Quote from: mv on September 26, 2016, 02:24:37 PM

Because he hates Liberals and loves the neo conservatives.

He was posting about how great Trump would be in 2008. Then he was all in for McCain and Palin. Now he still loves Palin but mot McCain because he is told not to like him any more.

He listens to Rush, watches Fox and drinks all the Koolaid and never thinks for himself.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 02:48:08 PM
Why does Michelle have a crotch bulge? Why???
Some things in this world cannot be explained......

However I'd like a falkie break down of this video

http://youtu.be/9Q89LLfrpLk

Quote from: Laughing Gator on September 26, 2016, 12:28:57 PM
I did find something very interesting today. Do a search on the Contra Costa court's legal records and search Case MSD02-05498.

Seems "sweet Kathy" loves Falkie so much that she filed a NEW restraining order that was granted on 9/19/2016 !!

You don't say.

Gee, it would be a shame if someone showed up to the hearing with the "Don't hit me" video and also the one from a short time later on the same trip where she screechings "Make up your fucking mind!" you can hear the smack of fist on skin as he goes to town on her.

[edit] Well, I see in reading the case notes that a hearing was held and her RO request was denied.  Senda escapes again.

Quote from: username on September 26, 2016, 03:13:45 PM

I would too. I can't understand what Abdul is saying. "Derka Derka Derka!"

paladin1991

Quote from: mv on September 26, 2016, 01:17:53 PM
if he contacts me, i'll change his bellgab password for him.

Can you personalize it?  Maybe.....FatBastard?

paladin1991

Quote from: rekcuf on September 26, 2016, 02:48:08 PM
Why does Michelle have a crotch bulge? Why???

I've never looked.  Which way does sHE dress?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2016, 04:56:11 PM
Can you personalize it?  Maybe.....FatBastard?

i'll find out what the software's capable of...

paladin1991

Quote from: username on September 26, 2016, 03:13:45 PM

Fucking Haji, protected by the teachers union and the SJWs, runs his mouth reckless and loose.  A US citizen, presumably, apparently asks a question that is not scripted and Haji loses his shit.

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2016, 05:03:58 PM
Fucking Haji, protected by the teachers union and the SJWs, runs his mouth reckless and loose.  A US citizen, presumably, apparently asks a question that is not scripted and Haji loses his shit.
Falkie's solution (IF he were in the class)
He would have it handled by a YouTube rant about how a "MUSLIM MAN NAMED HAJJ" (NOT racist ....just what he was) assaulted and strong arm robbed Kathy, the physically AND mentally DISABLED SAMSQUATCH, in the Pittsburg wAlmart (perhaps even adding a Grifting gofundme scam to raise cat food money)
....identifying that Muslim as the instructor !!!!!
LOL

Has Falkie ever killed two birds with stone?
By claiming a BLACK MUSLIM MAN was the perpetrator in one of his Grifting scams ??

Daggit

Quote from: Sasha on September 26, 2016, 05:39:07 PM
By claiming a BLACK MUSLIM MAN was the perpetrator in one of his Grifting scams ??

How about claiming a trifecta and make it a BLACK MUSLIM WOMAN. Or to spice things up a little bit a BLACK MUSLIM ILLEGAL WOMAN. That will make his head explode.

Quote from: Daggit on September 26, 2016, 05:52:50 PM
How about claiming a trifecta and make it a BLACK MUSLIM WOMAN. Or to spice things up a little bit a BLACK MUSLIM ILLEGAL WOMAN. That will make his head explode.

And his pecker twitch.

Quote from: Daggit on September 26, 2016, 05:52:50 PM
How about claiming a trifecta and make it a BLACK MUSLIM WOMAN. Or to spice things up a little bit a BLACK MUSLIM ILLEGAL WOMAN ahead of him in the E.R. WHEN HE HAS AN EMERGENCY (she also got the LAST loaf of bread at the church welfare food table AND HAD THE GALL TO FILE A PROTECTIVE ORDER AT THE CONTRA COSTA COURTHOUSE !!)  That will make his head explode.
DING
DING
DING

Quote from: Macavay on September 26, 2016, 06:01:39 AM
There is information out there that Edward Snowden was planning on talking to Art Bell but it's mostly just rumors so a lot of people think that Art Bell stalker was some kind of government spook and that the government was finally at a point of not wanting to deal with having Art Bell out there as a loose cannon anymore after a couple of decades of having to have to worry about him

Ok, #1 there was no stalker.  Art realized he didn't want to do a show anymore, but after begging his fans for all sorts of free publicity and all the rest he couldn't just come out and say so like a man, so he made up a story.  He didn't want to get dumped on like the last time when he did the same thing with Sirius, so he tried to save face.

#2, no one in ''the government'' ever gave a shit about Art Bell or his show, except for the New Year's Eve prediction shows when people were calling in predicting presidential assassinations.

Laurakinch

At Martinez Amtrak station. No fat slob with mange sighting.

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 26, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
At Martinez Amtrak station. No fat slob with mange sighting.

Any vague traces of his visits to the area?  Patio burrito wrappers, Lays potato chip bags, trail of strawberries, kielbasa wrappers, autographed Noory books left unattended? 

whoozit

Quote from: Sasha on September 26, 2016, 05:39:07 PM
No, but he has killed one cat with two ass cheeks.

The Godiva Scam.

In August It was announced that there was a class action suite with Godiva and Senda wanted a piece of it. After all, he and Kathy only dine on fine chocolates.
Around that time we found out that the two got in a fight, presumably about the scam.

Soon after she dumped him.

Also around 9-21 we saw Senda make videoed in Pitsburg and soon after he had his fancy cut.
We do know that Kathy used to cut his hair.

I think he we to her place with the pretense of getting a cut. She gave a shit cut, kicked him out then filed a Ro.

"I don't think anybody knows" if Russia hacked DNC, Trump says. "Maybe it was" China or "somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 lbs."

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 26, 2016, 07:57:16 PM
I think he went to her place with the pretense of getting a cut. She gave a shit cut, kicked him out then filed a Ro.

Now THAT was a conversation that would be interesting to listen too.  ;D