• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 26, 2016, 09:38:16 PM
Still pulling arse wiping aids after clicking on that Amazon link in this thread.

I'm doomed.                     :'( :-[
I don't know why I am surprised... THAT is a "thing" now?

paladin1991

Quote from: Macavay on September 26, 2016, 11:09:01 PM
Well in Canada they have laws that you can be arrested for public safety reasons just for being accused of being a pedophile even if there's no victim

Well, then.  Let's hope that the Mounties in the area of boulevard de Salaberry, Montreal, Canada don't see your videos as a way to lure children.

That would be bad.

Wouldn't it?

paladin1991

Quote from: Macavay on September 26, 2016, 11:16:23 PM
One I'm not doing any perving and number 2 I live in that neighborhood as well and all the neighbors know who I am and know that that is my car and I have made it abundantly clear to them why I'm doing it and that I'm posting the videos on YouTube and if they don't want their kids in the YouTube videos to tell me and I will not post videos that have them in it

Do you, maybe, keep those videos in a special place?  You know, where they won't be seen on YouTube?

macavay

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2016, 11:55:31 PM

Do you, maybe, keep those videos in a special place?  You know, where they won't be seen on YouTube?

Nope.. your are an idiot

WOTR

Quote from: Macavay on September 26, 2016, 11:06:03 PM
No I am not

No I don't

I don't know what this is
Twiki pretty much put it best.  The simple fact is that the natives have run out of their natural prey, and your defensive posting is looking pretty tasty, right about now.  You have made what could be a fatal mistake and shown vulnerability.  As for slander?  Have you read this thread?

Oh, and the below posts make it really hard to have much sympathy...  If your gonna join the mosh pit, your gonna have to learn to take the occasional hit without resorting to becoming a bitch.

(your welcome for the helpful advice.)

Quote from: Macavay on September 23, 2016, 03:32:17 AM
All we would have to do is find out what exact Starbucks he goes to and put up a poster there and that would just cause just enough drama for him
Quote from: Macavay on September 23, 2016, 05:03:44 AM
They do.
Fax sent...lol
Quote from: Macavay on September 23, 2016, 05:26:54 AM
I asked them if they had a fax machine and they said that they did and they gave me the number no questions asked so then I used a online fax machine service to send a fax to them but for liability purposes I cannot tell you what exactly the fax was

macavay

Quote from: paladin1991 on September 26, 2016, 11:52:18 PM
Well, then.  Let's hope that the Mounties in the area of boulevard de Salaberry, Montreal, Canada don't see your videos as a way to lure children.

That would be bad.

Wouldn't it?

Oh look another American who doesn't understand what does rmcp actually does this would be handled by local police not the rmcp and secondly the local police have seen my videos and are well aware of it and know my intentions.

I am just really frustrated right now it's like they're meant to be cute it's meant to be kind of like that Herbie car but in a typical way that you Americans pervert everything I'm now being accused of being a fucking pedophile.

if they don't want their kids in the YouTube videos to tell me and I will not post videos that have them in it

Oh you are one of those "opt-outers."  God I hate that shit.  Thank goodness you're going to be incarcerated.  They should throw away the key on that point alone.

jazmunda

If paladin was a mechanic he'd be offering Henry a special tune up. ;D

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 26, 2016, 11:44:04 PM
It has a big sign on it that reads

FREE CANDY!

Don't drive that thing near Senda's crib, unless you want a practical demonstration of why a car is not adequate protection from a charging elephant

Quote from: jaz on September 27, 2016, 12:07:59 AM
If paladin was a mechanic he'd be offering Henry a special tune up. ;D

And a free lube job, complete with dipstick

paladin1991

Quote from: Macavay on September 27, 2016, 12:01:06 AM
Nope.. your are an idiot

I'm not the adult male who gets his jollies screwing with little kids via RC. I'm not the one making videos of neighborhood children.  I'm not the one who will eventually have to answer to some kids dad, or worse, maybe, the police.
That's right.  I'm the idiot.

WOTR

Quote from: Macavay on September 27, 2016, 12:04:47 AM
Oh look another American who doesn't understand what does rmcp actually does this would be handled by local police not the rmcp and secondly the local police have seen my videos and are well aware of it and know my intentions.

I am just really frustrated right now it's like they're meant to be cute it's meant to be kind of like that Herbie car but in a typical way that you Americans pervert everything I'm now being accused of being a fucking pedophile.

I honestly think that most of the kids watch the videos and love seeing themselves interacting with your car.  That said, there is blood in the water, the sharks are circling, and now is the time to get out and grab a sandwich.  Or you can provide me yet another evening of entertainment watching yet another poster have a full blown melt down in the Falkie thread.

Please let me know if i should melt the butter and break out the popcorn... Thanks.

akwilly

One I'm not doing any perving and number 2 I live in that neighborhood as well and all the neighbors know who I am and know that that is my car and I have made it abundantly clear to them why I'm doing it and that I'm posting the videos on YouTube and if they don't want their kids in the YouTube videos to tell me and I will not post videos that have them in it
do they know you because you had to register when you moved in?

paladin1991

Quote from: Macavay on September 27, 2016, 12:04:47 AM

Here we sometimes refer to local law enforcement as 'County Mounties.'  We don't really care what you call your law enforcement.  Or that you live North of us.  Or.....

'They are aware of your videos.'  Nice.  First time some bad shit goes down with a kid involved, just know that you are on their radar.

WOTR

If he went to grab a sandwich, I think we should mark the first occasion anybody in this thread has shown an ounce of sense (and certainly the first time somebody took advice.)  I was kind of expecting a STFU- it's none of your business response... :-\

Well, I'm off to put a red circle on my calendar and to grab a celebratory shot of Mezcal...

Quote from: WOTR on September 27, 2016, 12:10:07 AM
I honestly think that most of the kids watch the videos and love seeing themselves interacting with your car.  That said, there is blood in the water, the sharks are circling, and now is the time to get out and grab a sandwich.  Or you can provide me yet another evening of entertainment watching yet another poster have a full blown melt down in the Falkie thread.

Please let me know if i should melt the butter and break out the popcorn... Thanks.

The relentless plugging was a bad start.

You do not walk in here and paint a target on your nuts unless you can take it.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 27, 2016, 12:19:37 AM
The relentless plugging was a bad start.

You do not walk in here and paint a target on your nuts unless you can take it.

I know... And I have no idea what made me not just join in tonight.  I think he really would have hit full melt down mode.

My recent actions and last few posts have made me ashamed to call myself a Bellgabber in general; and more specifically, a contributor to this thread.  I apologize and promise to try to shape up and reform.

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on September 27, 2016, 12:23:18 AM
I know... And I have no idea what made me not just join in tonight.  I think he really would have hit full melt down mode.

My recent actions and last few posts have made me ashamed to call myself a Bellgabber in general; and more specifically, a contributor to this thread.  I apologize and promise to try to shape up and reform.

Taco Bell

When can we see a video of Falkie chasing remote controlled car?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Taco Bell on September 27, 2016, 12:26:06 AM
When can we see a video of Falkie chasing remote controlled car?

Not until the batteries get real low.

paladin1991

What happened to Mac?  Did he skitter off to destroy all those videos that he can't post to youtube?  You know, the cute ones.

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/ZeOVSa31KMU

So I just saw this, he seems very angry with one, George Senda.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Macavay on September 26, 2016, 10:54:24 PM
I had somebody inbox me about who this Casio guy was and yeah that guy has a history of being a pervert but I do not have a history of being a pervert...

So being a pervert is a relatively recent hobby of yours? When you offer them your free candy do you make them feel around for it in your pocket?

akwilly

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 27, 2016, 03:48:20 AM
So being a pervert is a relatively recent hobby of yours? When you offer them your free candy do you make them feel around for it in your pocket?
maybe his balls get sweaty enough that he can dip them in sugar and it will stick.

Yorkshire pud

Hey guys! Let us all pile in and make unsubstantiated allegations that Mac is a kiddie fiddler; You know, don't take his word for what it is he's doing. Guess what? When I fly my gliders I get kids watching the flying and ask me questions too; About how high it can fly, how far away, how much does it cost?

And maybe just maybe it could get some interested in using their hands and actually make something that works, that they made. Instead though why not demonise him (and me for that matter) and imply that people who have R/C as a hobby are really perverts; scare the kids into believing it and force them to stay in their rooms playing X Box, and vegetate, then complain that 'My children won't go out to play"

Still, it's not really worthwhile mentioning that upwards of 80% of abused kids are abused by their own family..(But that doesn't make good headline material); because everyone knows, parents know best eh?

Chew on that.

akwilly

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 27, 2016, 04:28:34 AM
Hey guys! Let us all pile in and make unsubstantiated allegations that Mac is a kiddie fiddler; You know, don't take his word for what it is he's doing. Guess what? When I fly my gliders I get kids watching the flying and ask me questions too; About how high it can fly, how far away, how much does it cost?

And maybe just maybe it could get some interested in using their hands and actually make something that works, that they made. Instead though why not demonise him (and me for that matter) and imply that people who have R/C as a hobby are really perverts; scare the kids into believing it and force them to stay in their rooms playing X Box, and vegetate, then complain that 'My children won't go out to play"

Still, it's not really worthwhile mentioning that upwards of 80% of kids are abused by their own family..(But that doesn't make good headline material); because everyone knows, parents know best eh?

Chew on that.
do you film them from your plane?